Portland Timbers Football Club

ohhh_yeah

before i get to carried away I know that the Major League Soccer is not at that level of skill as other leagues in the world.

having said that I am on such a f*cking great high right now. tonight the city council in Portland, Oregon, United States (i added the U.S. part for your sanity Stevie. B) )approved the step up to MLS.

at least now i get to see the \"highest level\" of soccer in the U.S. on a week to week basis.

now only if they would arrange an exhibition between the Toon & the Timbers. :angry: i have all of these f*cking dirty mackem fans walking around my town after sunderland came here a few years ago... <_<

Edited by ohhh_yeah

you think adding u.s will appease Stevie when you used the word soccer in the following sentence?

B) he's prob on a flight now

:angry:

i messed up on my quote. it was supposed to be "highest level of soccer". notice i put football club in the title.

i am still high from the news.

Wasnt Portland Timbers the team that got involved with the makems following that mental thread where that poster screwed them over for free air tickets then disappeared?

Aye, TommyJ B)

Great days those were.

Wasnt Portland Timbers the team that got involved with the makems following that mental thread where that poster screwed them over for free air tickets then disappeared?

Aye, TommyJ B)

Great days those were.

That was it "Wheres TommyJ?" quality thread......for makems :angry:

Aye, TommyJ B)

Great days those were.

"TommyJ in the USA" FYI <_<

Aye, TommyJ B)

Great days those were.

"TommyJ in the USA" FYI <_<

you say potato I say spud

Aye, TommyJ B)

Great days those were.

I've met that lad before, what a quim <_<

Reckons he met a lass he fell in love with and never went to any of the matches :angry:

Pacific North West pre season tour of Portland, Seattle and Vancouver, that would be a decent trip.

Not sure how beneficial it would be to getting off to a good start in the league, but as we're nailed on to be shite whatever what difference would it make. . .