Gambling

bawan

www.lastminutetips.co.uk is a brilliant site tbh!

It's worth the money as their system is superb.... fuck knows how they do it but I couldn't care less as long as it keeps paying out! £75 up after just over a week! ;)

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crap. I didn't place my each-way bet on Germany to win Eurovision before they announced that Dita von Teese would be on stage with them. They used to be 350/1. Now... not so much.

Guest Stevie

My bet is looking fucking well good at the minute now, Brentford, Wolves and Peterborough are put to bed, just sweating on Celtic really, because Liverpool have the three points gap with Chelsea plus better GD, Celtic is dodgy though and is my main focus of concern, what you think - Celtic 1 point lead and they have these games....

Saturday, 2 May 2009

Aberdeen v Celtic, 12:30

Falkirk v Motherwell, 15:00

Hamilton v Kilmarnock, 15:00

Hibernian v Dundee Utd, 15:00

St Mirren v Inverness CT, 15:00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, 3 May 2009

Rangers v Hearts, 15:30

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, 7 May 2009

Dundee Utd v Aberdeen, 20:00

Hearts v Hibernian, 19:45

Saturday, 9 May 2009

Kilmarnock v Falkirk, 15:00

Rangers v Celtic, 12:30

St Mirren v Motherwell, 15:00

Sunday, 10 May 2009

Inverness CT v Hamilton, 14:00

Tuesday, 12 May 2009

Aberdeen v Hearts, 19:45

Celtic v Dundee Utd, 19:45

Wednesday, 13 May 2009

Hamilton v Falkirk, 19:45

Hibernian v Rangers, 19:45

Kilmarnock v St Mirren, 19:45

Motherwell v Inverness CT, 19:45

Saturday, 16 May 2009

Falkirk v St Mirren, 15:00

Hamilton v Motherwell, 15:00

Hearts v Dundee Utd, 15:00

Kilmarnock v Inverness CT, 15:00

Rangers v Aberdeen, 12:30

Sunday, 17 May 2009

Hibernian v Celtic, 13:00

Saturday, 23 May 2009

Inverness CT v Falkirk, 12:30

Motherwell v Kilmarnock, 12:30

St Mirren v Hamilton, 12:30

Sunday, 24 May 2009

Aberdeen v Hibernian, 13:00

Celtic v Hearts, 13:00

Dundee Utd v Rangers, 13:00

Lastly I'll be waiting for Man Utd, now I'll win just under 2k, but....I've got to lay it off haven't I Chelsea or Barca to win the Cup, how much would yous lay it off for?

Guest Hova

Don't see much point in laying it off with too much on Chels or Barca, because then both bets are fucked if rangers win the league which they still have a very good chance of doing. I think Man U are nailed on for it anyway tbh

Guest alex

Remember the geezer who stuck a grand on Greece to win the Euros at 66/1 (or whatever) then laid it off by backing Portugal in the final? Obviously that was the sensible move but he must have regretted it all the same.

Guest Stevie
Don't see much point in laying it off with too much on Chels or Barca, because then both bets are fucked if rangers win the league which they still have a very good chance of doing. I think Man U are nailed on for it anyway tbh

The SPL result will be known by the time of the CL final though, if it's Man Utd v Chelsea, I'd imagine Chelsea would be 11/10 to lift it, if it's Barcelona maybe 8/11.

Guest Hova

The SPL result will be known by the time of the CL final though, if it's Man Utd v Chelsea, I'd imagine Chelsea would be 11/10 to lift it, if it's Barcelona maybe 8/11.

If Barca get through I'd probably stick a grand on if I was playing it safe, leaves a good profit either way. With Chelsea I'd be a little bit more tempted take a risk and not lay.

Guest Stevie

Anyone with Setanta, Cambridge v Stevenage on now. (1-3 the agg score) 0-0 on the day 40 mins gone. Sometimes in football you watch a game and you just get a feeling for a team, I'm 80% sure Cambridge will win this, they're 6/5 in running now, I'm waiting till they go 6/4 and lumping on. Just a little tip which I'm sure Hova will jump on if it doesn't come off. When you watch football you can sense things, I can sense Cambridge will do this.

Guest alex

My sis, who always seems to do quite well had the long list for the fixed odds up at the weekend. She normally only sticks a quid on but put £2 on for a change as well.

My mate had an accumulator on this weekend 28 games I think he got 16 of them right on Saturday and 11 of them of right on Sunday, Bristol Rovers let him down, he put 50p on and he would have won just under 5k. He was fucking gutted like :D

If Villa win today I shall pocket £70.39

Guest Stevie
Anyone with Setanta, Cambridge v Stevenage on now. (1-3 the agg score) 0-0 on the day 40 mins gone. Sometimes in football you watch a game and you just get a feeling for a team, I'm 80% sure Cambridge will win this, they're 6/5 in running now, I'm waiting till they go 6/4 and lumping on. Just a little tip which I'm sure Hova will jump on if it doesn't come off. When you watch football you can sense things, I can sense Cambridge will do this.

I could just sense it :D 1-0 now £50 on the win in 90 mins at 6/4, £10 on Cambridge to qualify at 13/2. Come on two more.

Guest Stevie

2-0 gedddddddin £200 for me £60 outlay here. You have to trust intuition sometimes, patterns of games, you can see it when it's hitting you in the face.

Guest Stevie
nice one, got a few quid on at 2.66 on Betfair :D

i'm only on Cambridge to win in the 90

Nice one :D told you FT now so the first bet has won ;) Cambridge going through would be the icing on the cake.

I went to the races the other day and lost £100. I did all my research before the day and only two bloody horse came in out of 8 races! The daft thing is my mum won more bets than me and she was picking them cos of the name. Quality day out though.

Guest Stevie
Histon/Villa double looks nice tonight at 23/10

1-0 Histon :D I can't do anything wrong at the minute, only got a 10a double on this though, and a 5a on Histon -1 and Villa -1 double, which is just under 8/1.

Guest Stevie
Villa 3 Hull 0 get on it. :D

Right Parky, cos you've said so, despite the fact they haven't won for 12 weeks, I've got £20 on Villa to score 3 or more at 9/4. Holte Enders in the skoooooiii yip aye yip yippy aye ohh