Gambling

bawan

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Hova
Don't know if I've mentioned like but I have a 6 team acca what I put on in March, dippers to come 2nd basically, wolves to win the ccc, pboro to come second basically, Brentford to win League 2, Man Utd the CL, and Celtic the SPL for just a shade under 2k. I was in despair on Saturday when Celtic lost to Rangers, but the huns fucked it up last night, and Celtic are back in the driving seat <_< In real terms Liverpool are almost home and hosed, and Celtic should do this, so everything will hinge on Man Utd v Barcelona. I know it's not a fortune to some people, but £2,000 is a fair bit of summer drinking money to me, so fingers crossed for me.

Also last week, I back Sheff Utd, Millwall, and Gillingham to win the play offs, two in the final already hopefully to be followed by Millwall as well tonight, that could garner me another £580.

Celtic have just stuck a big ginger jock-cock right up you today mate.

Fucked my 4-team accumulator up too

Guest Stevie
Don't know if I've mentioned like but I have a 6 team acca what I put on in March, dippers to come 2nd basically, wolves to win the ccc, pboro to come second basically, Brentford to win League 2, Man Utd the CL, and Celtic the SPL for just a shade under 2k. I was in despair on Saturday when Celtic lost to Rangers, but the huns fucked it up last night, and Celtic are back in the driving seat <_< In real terms Liverpool are almost home and hosed, and Celtic should do this, so everything will hinge on Man Utd v Barcelona. I know it's not a fortune to some people, but £2,000 is a fair bit of summer drinking money to me, so fingers crossed for me.

Also last week, I back Sheff Utd, Millwall, and Gillingham to win the play offs, two in the final already hopefully to be followed by Millwall as well tonight, that could garner me another £580.

I think Dundee United can at least hold Rangers. It was 2-2 at Tannadice earlier in the season. Fucking Celtic though they're worse than us.

I think Dundee United can at least hold Rangers. It was 2-2 at Tannadice earlier in the season. Fucking Celtic though they're worse than us.

Dundee Utd will beat Rangers.

Guest Stevie

Had a shite day gambling, shite weekend gambling to be truthful, can't grumble though because I've had a tremendous run last three weeks, but Barcelona -1, Inter and OM can pull me out the shite.

Guest Stevie
I like your avatar switching Stevie

Well with that Mallorca equaliser I've went deeper and deeper I'm balls deep now. Just put £100 on Marseille at 2.14 on Betfair, fucking 2-1 now to Mallorca unreal.

It's shit you know it's going to be one of those weekends, but you plug on regardless. Just one bet and it'll all be right...

feel for you Stevie, I've had more than a few of those in the past.

Won my Fantasy league cup today.

First time I've seen my team win anything.

:(

£100.

....or it would be if I hadn't collected everyones money in August and spent it already. As it is, it just means I don't have to find the £110 to pay out, but just pay out a tenner to the runner up. <_<

Guest Stevie
Lazio have good odds to beat Reggina tonight.

Would be a terrible bet that. I might even lay them. 13/8 aren't great odds when you consider:

Reggina need to win or they're relegated

Lazio have nothing to play for, sit in mid table, having qualified for Europe by the cup

Lazio's recent games they've looked like they don't care, I watch THEIR 1-3 HOME defeat to Udinese, and they're pretty shite

They'll be resting players for the impending final

Italian football is corrupt.

Aye I'm laying Lazio.

Guest Stevie

I've laid the draw and Bremen tonight on Betfair. Quite fancy Shakhtar some great attacking quality, might stick something on more then 2.5 goals as well, as both teams can score, but have mediocre defences.

I've laid the draw and Bremen tonight on Betfair. Quite fancy Shakhtar some great attacking quality, might stick something on more then 2.5 goals as well, as both teams can score, but have mediocre defences.

I quite fancy Shaktar winning tonight in extra time. Hard one to call though as Bremen have been poor in the league but had some decent results in the champs/uefa cup from what i remember.

It's shit you know it's going to be one of those weekends, butt plug on regardless. Just one bet and it'll all be right...

One of those weekends eh?

:good:

you make it sound like "Regardless" is a setting on some monstrous vibrating arse cork

I quite fancy Shaktar winning tonight in extra time. Hard one to call though as Bremen have been poor in the league but had some decent results in the champs/uefa cup from what i remember.

Hope you backed it!

I made 2,200 euro on Keegan coming back to the toon last year on Betfair, kept the 200 online and turned that into a grand over time with small bets and have since retired from gambling forever! It was an amazing day because my house had been robbed the week before and loads of my stuff had been taken (notably my laptop which had a huge amount of important files on it regarding my main source of income-graphic design).

I was very angry and down after that and had never gambled online before. A friend had recommended betfair to me and when I got a tip from a guy on Tynetalk I stuck 80 euro on Keegan to become the next manager (I also put 20 euro on Bilic for the hell of it as the odds on him were incredibly good), can't remember the exact odds but they were very favorable as Allerdyce had not long gone.

So thats my gambling story, it was a great surprise and cheered me up no end, even more so because Keegan (who was the main reason I started supporting the club back in the early 90s) was back and the buzz around the club was back, such a shame it ended so soon.

I have not really gambled since quest for fame won the Derby. I had been saying all year that Pat Eddery would ride the winner and even got down there. Had £100 in my pocket and quest for fame was 7/1 and I bottled it put £50 on each of the two favourites. Since then its just been the odd quid here and there nothing more than a fiver.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Stevie
A little help?

13761018.jpg

Does that mean... If no one gets sent off I win because I've chose lay on yes. Doubt it like 'cause those odds are daft.

Yes that's what it means but you have to gamble £19. You're the bookie, and you're giving 10.5. Put your price down to 5.5, because someone will snap that 10.5 up. You'll only win £2