Gambling

bawan

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Hova
www.lastminutetips.co.uk is a brilliant site tbh!

It's worth the money as their system is superb.... fuck knows how they do it but I couldn't care less as long as it keeps paying out! £75 up after just over a week! :o

They're offering free tips till the end of the season so thought I'd sign up and monitor their hit rate.

Fucking garbage :lol:

Got two bets on for this weekend.

First one brings back £80 and I have got 6 teams on a 1.30 accumulator

Second one brings back just under 40k with 13 games on a 98p accumulator :lol:

Guest Stevie

There's a good betting opportunity tonight. Shakhtar to beat Dinamo Kiev, Shakhtar always win at home, and were by far the better side in Kiev in the second half, younger side too, doubled up with Hamburg to beat Bremen. £20 pays £96

Just managing to get around to check my bets that I put on after the celebrations of last night! :yahoo:

After a shakey week last week, only lost £10 tbf, a very much welcomed £35 profit is now in my account after following the latest tips on lastminutetips.co.uk

It really is worth checking out this website to be honest, you get the tips emailed on the day of the matches and their strike rate is better than any other tipster I've seen for football like. I only wish it was around at the start of this season when I wasted time and money on other "experts".

On total I'm up over £100 in less than 4 weeks, including membership cost. :rolleyes:

Last Minute Tips

Guest Hova
Just managing to get around to check my bets that I put on after the celebrations of last night! :D

After a shakey week last week, only lost £10 tbf, a very much welcomed £35 profit is now in my account after following the latest tips on lastminutetips.co.uk

It really is worth checking out this website to be honest, you get the tips emailed on the day of the matches and their strike rate is better than any other tipster I've seen for football like. I only wish it was around at the start of this season when I wasted time and money on other "experts".

On total I'm up over £100 in less than 4 weeks, including membership cost. :o

Last Minute Tips

It's fucking shit ffs

Do you gamble?

What games do you enjoy the most?

How often do you gamble?

Just trying to make sure am not the only gambler on here :o

Gambling is OK iIF you treat it as passtime where you lose money - like any other you pay to participate

the danger comes in the AMOUNTS you can pay (I know SJP is a rip-off but even Ashley doesn't ask you for £ 1000++ a try)

Anyone who thinks they can win should ask themselves why are so many nice people like Paddy Power, the Italian American Assoc of Las Vegas etc etc willing to pay you to play...................

Guest alex
Do you gamble?

What games do you enjoy the most?

How often do you gamble?

Just trying to make sure am not the only gambler on here :o

Gambling is OK iIF you treat it as passtime where you lose money - like any other you pay to participate

the danger comes in the AMOUNTS you can pay (I know SJP is a rip-off but even Ashley doesn't ask you for £ 1000++ a try)

Anyone who thinks they can win should ask themselves why are so many nice people like Paddy Power, the Italian American Assoc of Las Vegas etc etc willing to pay you to play...................

Some people do win though Rob. Obviously the majority don't. You're right about the attitude for most though. As soon as you hand over that money you consider it money spent. Anything you get back is a bonus.

I stick a quid on for the National, and that's it. Last of the big spenders :o

The whole betting thing does excite me - and I genuinely hope all your bets come in - but I don't really understand all the betting odds/jargon and I cannit be bothered to try to learn.

I'll add one thing: If my dad was a betting man he would have made a fortune over the years. He studies the form and is always accurately predicting which horses will win/finish in the first three. Well, it appears that way!

Guest alex
I stick a quid on for the National, and that's it. Last of the big spenders :o

The whole betting thing does excite me - and I genuinely hope all your bets come in - but I don't really understand all the betting odds/jargon and I cannit be bothered to try to learn.

I'll add one thing: If my dad was a betting man he would have made a fortune over the years. He studies the form and is always accurately predicting which horses will win/finish in the first three. Well, it appears that way!

The only thing I'd say about that is, it's easier when you aren't betting. Because when you are, it's easy to stop following your instincts and getting greedy etc.

Guest Stevie

Don't know if I've mentioned like but I have a 6 team acca what I put on in March, dippers to come 2nd basically, wolves to win the ccc, pboro to come second basically, Brentford to win League 2, Man Utd the CL, and Celtic the SPL for just a shade under 2k. I was in despair on Saturday when Celtic lost to Rangers, but the huns fucked it up last night, and Celtic are back in the driving seat :D In real terms Liverpool are almost home and hosed, and Celtic should do this, so everything will hinge on Man Utd v Barcelona. I know it's not a fortune to some people, but £2,000 is a fair bit of summer drinking money to me, so fingers crossed for me.

Also last week, I back Sheff Utd, Millwall, and Gillingham to win the play offs, two in the final already hopefully to be followed by Millwall as well tonight, that could garner me another £580.

Guest alex

Think you've got a very good chance there Stevie. I'm confused by the SPL now though. Do Celtic still have to play Rangers at home one more time?

Guest Stevie
Nice one Stevie. And a 2k gambling success is good money by any standards! Hope it comes good.

:D Cheers mate. The sweetest victories off the bookies, aren't the ones where you stick hundreds on to get double your money back, but the ones where you stick no more than £20 on and utterly cain them.

Guest Stevie
Think you've got a very good chance there Stevie. I'm confused by the SPL now though. Do Celtic still have to play Rangers at home one more time?

Hibs v Celtic

Rangers v Aberdeen

Celtic v Hearts

Dundee United v Rangers

Same points Celtic with +2 better goal difference.

Guest alex

Hibs v Celtic

Rangers v Aberdeen

Celtic v Hearts

Dundee United v Rangers

I thought they didn't have to play them again but the way the league spilt into top 6 / bottom 6 had me thrown a bit. I knew Rangers were level on points / behind on GF after last night.

Guest Stevie

Hibs v Celtic

Rangers v Aberdeen

Celtic v Hearts

Dundee United v Rangers

I thought they didn't have to play them again but the way the league spilt into top 6 / bottom 6 had me thrown a bit. I knew Rangers were level on points / behind on GF after last night.

Aye they did that was Saturday gone.

Anyone who doesn't consider 2k a fantastic win is a nerb, imo.

tbh, I only read this thread yesterday and couldn't help but think of your bet when I saw the Teddy Bears' result last night. Even before last night, I thought Celtic would win the spl. However, the CL final is really difficult to call, but I think Man U will just pull it off. Fingers crossed it all comes off for you.