Gambling

bawan

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stevie
I think I'll leave it, don't really understand Betfair tbh.

It's a piece of piss, I don't like it myself, haven't got the patience. If you're laying and the odds are 2.0, if you lay £5, you're taking a £5 bet at evens on an event, say Liverpool to beat Spurs, and if they win, you lose £5, if it's a draw or yid win, you win £5. If the odds were 4.0 and you were laying, your liability is £15, but you win a 5a if the bet fucks up. Backing is just normal betting.

So if I put a tenner on lay on yes at 10.5. If someone gets sent off then I lose £95 or just the tenner? But if no one gets sent off then what happens? I win, but how much, and how's it worked out?

Sorry, I'm confused. :lol:

Guest Stevie
So if I put a tenner on lay on yes at 10.5. If someone gets sent off then I lose £95 or just the tenner? But if no one gets sent off then what happens? I win, but how much, and how's it worked out?

Sorry, I'm confused. :lol:

No if you wanted to lay £10 at 10.5 you'd lose £95 if the bet came in aye. On your bet if no one gets sent off you win £2. If you lay £2, but your liability would be £19. So you're gambling £19 to win £2, but your mental giving punters them daft odds. The left handside box are the prices, other people are willing to lay, your 5 points up from that.

Fucking nuts day yesterday. Was playing some online roulette when I got in from a night out in Darlo. Ended up walking over 4k up. I've not had that sort of cash for a good few month, was buzzing like a mofucker, woke everyone in the house up to tell them B) Never playing them again like, it's too much to let it suck it back off me

• 2 weeks later...
I use Bet365, the prices are good and it's pretty easy to use. :o

Same here. However I know no better and just used the one my mate from uni used.

I don't trust bet365 for reasons I won't state but I'd recommend Paddy Power or Sportingodds, depending on what you're using it for.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Deposit Limits

This facility enables customers to limit their deposits on a 24 hour and/or a 168 hour (7 day) basis. These amounts can be revised downwards at anytime but any increase will take 24 hours to update. Please note that when you set a limit it will encompass deposits from the previous 24 hour and or 168 hour (7 day) period.

24 hour limit168 hour (7 day) limit

Confirm your password

what should i put for this haha?

• 7 months later...

I'm sure no one will care either way, but if you're after making a bit of money on Eurovision this year, you could do worse than keep an eye on this blog for a few tips as they emerge: http://sofabet.com/

I've already got various bets on the contest adding up to about £100, and I'm nothing if not a thoroughly part-time gambler, so should probably consider stopping now... :o

I'm sure no one will care either way, but if you're after making a bit of money on Eurovision this year, you could do worse than keep an eye on this blog for a few tips as they emerge: http://sofabet.com/

I've already got various bets on the contest adding up to about £100, and I'm nothing if not a thoroughly part-time gambler, so should probably consider stopping now... :o

Azerbaijan are 3/1F on Betfair and I can see why. It actually sounds like a track you might hear in the charts.

Don't fancy it much as the 1.4 I got for Labour winning in Blyth Valley.