It would appear that

LeazesMag

They know the truth :lol:

to be fair, and to clarify, because I think there are some good posters who I like to read and comment with, one or two particular braindead cunts have gone over to Newcastle Offline, confirming they are indeed braindead cunts.

It wont do N-O any harm to be honest, there was nothing wrong with the place then some sort of weird thing happened where people seemed to follow the alternative route to the one everyone else was seeing, somehow these total fuckwits seem to have a hold on normal sane posters or it could just be that those who dared argue differently were shouted down.

offline however is a funny funny place, Mick and Liam Liam O talk about themselves in the 3rd person not realising that their real names were showing up in the posts, ahhhhh keep at it lads.

It wont do N-O any harm to be honest, there was nothing wrong with the place then some sort of weird thing happened where people seemed to follow the alternative route to the one everyone else was seeing, somehow these total fuckwits seem to have a hold on normal sane posters or it could just be that those who dared argue differently were shouted down.

offline however is a funny funny place, Mick and Liam Liam O talk about themselves in the 3rd person not realising that their real names were showing up in the posts, ahhhhh keep at it lads.

Liam is an alright lad like, I just think he is calling this one all wrong.

Liam is an alright lad like, I just think he is calling this one all wrong.

I think hes a toss, not because of his views but the way in which he goes on when someone disagrees with them.

is baggy on it do you think

On my brief visits to Newcastle Offline, before I was banned for not calling NUSC every name under the sun despite the promises made about it being 'a place for all', it just struck me as a power trip by one or two of the more vocal cockends from N-O. When i've ventured over there since my opinions have just been reaffirmed. There is only four people who post regularly and they just agree with one another.

I've no idea what they're trying to achieve, although their brief garble they sent in the message to Christmas Tree made it sound as if they wanted to set up a rival to NUSC. They'd obviously been listening to The Judds because they seemed to think love could build a bridge - they'll massage the ego of those at the club and we'll suddenly become mint.

The amount of Ashley and co arselicking is astonishing. They (all three of them, oh, and Baggy) appear to think Lee Ryder is some kind of journalistic iconoclast who's opening the club up to the ignorant masses. Truly laughable stuff.

I wish them the best of luck - tacky name as well. Newcastle Offline? The hell does that even mean? It's a message board!

one or two of the braindead cunts on NO have gave up posting there, for this newcastle offline site instead

Seems pretty similar to your own site which you plug in your sig. A few fans who think their knowledge might earn them a few quid by clicking on their crappy web page.

one or two of the braindead cunts on NO have gave up posting there, for this newcastle offline site instead

Seems pretty similar to your own site which you plug in your sig. A few fans who think their knowledge might earn them a few quid by clicking on their crappy web page.

the difference being that at least the few posters talk sense. Nobody earns any money by the way.

If you think you can set up a better site than either howaythetoon or Newcastle Offline, feel free to try. But I suspect you won't. Its right up your street though, defending Ashley and insisting we are doing better than when we regularly qualified for europe, more than any club bar 4, filled the ground, bought these despicable "trophy players" who got the results to do the ablve, played in 2 FA Cup Finals, and played in the Champions League.

The current regime at the club is doing so well, and improved the club so much, we should set up a website to tell everybody just how wonderful a time the club is having right now.

its a free hosted forum... earn them a few quid how

in a word "moron"

If I was a moron I'd probably vist your shitty site but as I'm sure you are aware, I don't.

The amount of Ashley and co arselicking is astonishing. They (all three of them, oh, and Baggy) appear to think Lee Ryder is some kind of journalistic iconoclast who's opening the club up to the ignorant masses. Truly laughable stuff.

Should be funny when they see his next lot of stuff then :lol:

its a free hosted forum... earn them a few quid how

in a word "moron"

If I was a moron I'd probably vist your shitty site but as I'm sure you are aware, I don't.

Well, I'm mortally wounded that someone who spouts a load of shit doesn't register and post on the site.

How tragic.

As I said, if you think you can do better, feel free...................or join those on Newcastle Offline as you clearly agree with them. Register as General Custer if you do.

These "breakaway" forums rarely work, I know this forum was kind of one but it was a popular forum before the merger with N-O and had a good poster base to be recreated.

At least get it right, N-O was a breakaway site from here :lol:

Not exactly, N-O was a creation of two forums after both sites were closed down due to one having the fixtures on display and the host shitting itself when the Premiership threatened them so they close all football sites down.

These "breakaway" forums rarely work, I know this forum was kind of one but it was a popular forum before the merger with N-O and had a good poster base to be recreated.

At least get it right, N-O was a breakaway site from here :lol:

Not exactly, N-O was a creation of two forums after both sites were closed down due to one having the fixtures on display and the host shitting itself when the Premiership threatened them so they close all football sites down.

Tbf I reckon the clue was in the :lol: