Resident Evil 5

2bias

Seems fairly decent on the PS3 demo.

Graphically excellent and an enjoyable game, The controls didn't annoy me too much as they are probably better than the controls on any other resi evil game.

I will probably trade pro evo 09 + cash for it unless anybody knows of any good deals?

Sounds like a release day deal to me.

Oh well I only really play Fifa now so If I trade Pro Evo I can imagine it coming to £20 ish anyway.

Game.co.uk used to tell you what they would give you for a game on their website but I can't find it.

I thought it was quite slow on the demo. I mean, I loved Resi 4 and that wasn't exactly at a frantic pace but this seems to be slowed down even more.

Plus, I can't really go OCD with my inventory like I could on the last one. Guns down the left with the ammo from each respective gun right next to it, herbs on the top from green to red with the sprays at the end and the grenades in the very bottom from flash to frag.

told ya.

capcom have made their graphics alot better now too which is good.

great game. i unlocked everything and beat the game on all 4 modes in two days.

Loved Resi 4 on the Wii but this is wank. Got it last Friday and barely touched it since Sunday. Great graphics, shit controls and a tragic inventory system. A lot of people seem to have been addicted by it but I'm not seeing it.

• 2 weeks later...

I did a P/X with Pro Evo 2009 and still ended up paying £25 :lol:

Oh Well.

And for some reason I unlocked 'Infinite Ammo' and it doesn't actually work :lol:

• 1 month later...

Got this at the weekend. Must same very impressed. :o Even the woman is playing as long as she does not have to kill the dogs. (Given the fact she struggles when she has to aim down on the screen)