Tattoo....FAIL!

Scottish Mag

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe the tattooist, could you face asleep whilst having your fave tattoo'd?

I doubt I could drip oft when hoving my fact touted, tbf.

are you pissed mate?

That or having a stroke :scratchchin:

Belgian girl's tattoo 'nightmare'

Police in Belgium are investigating a complaint from a teenager who says a tattooist peppered her face with stars after she asked for only three.

Kimberley Vlaeminck, 18, said she fell asleep during the procedure.

"I woke up when he was starting to tattoo my nose... I counted 56 stars, it is frightening," she said.

Tattoo artist Rouslan Toumaniantz, who is Romanian, said his client did not fall asleep and she got exactly what she had ordered.

He rejects Ms Vlaeminck's claim he had misunderstood what she had asked for.

"She was awake and looked in the mirror several times as the procedure was being done," said Mr Toumaniantz, who works at Tattoo Box in Kortrijk.

He says his client only regretted the tattoos later.

"She agreed, but when her father saw it, the trouble started," Belgian newspaper Het Laatste Nieuws quoted Mr Toumaniantz as saying.

The teenager has told Belgian media she wanted three modest stars tattooed near her eye and she awoke to "a nightmare".

Ms Vlaeminck has said she wants to keep the tattoos on her forehead but would have the rest removed.

2_61_tattoogirl_1_320.jpg

Video in link.

Fell asleep?

Fuck off!! :scratchchin:

Police in Belgium are investigating a complaint from a teenager who says a tattooist peppered her face with stars after she asked for only three.

"I woke up when he was starting to tattoo my nose... I counted 56 stars, it is frightening," she said.

Tattoo artist Rouslan Toumaniantz, who is Romanian, said his client did not fall asleep and she got exactly what she had ordered.

"She was awake and looked in the mirror several times as the procedure was being done," said Mr Toumaniantz, who works at Tattoo Box in Kortrijk.

"She agreed, but when her father saw it, the trouble started," Belgian newspaper Het Laatste Nieuws quoted Mr Toumaniantz as saying.

The teenager has told Belgian media she wanted three modest stars tattooed near her eye and she awoke to "a nightmare".

Ms Vlaeminck has said she wants to keep the tattoos on her forehead but would have the rest removed.

Video in link.

Fell asleep?

Evidently asked for it all, had the piss ripped out of her and is looking for a way out of it...

Video in link.

Fell asleep?

Evidently asked for it all, had the piss ripped out of her and is looking for a way out of it...

Exactly. Something seemed like a good idea at the time and now it doesn't.

I'm a big fan of repurcussions. I think tattoos are cool, but it's something you should consider. This whole laser removal thing takes away from the whole expeience.

I'm also a big fan of the notion that some things should be done whilst fully awake and aware. Again, tattoos hurt- some places more than others obviously, but there's no way this chick "fell asleep." Vic'ed up or something? Sure. Drunk and passed out? I buy that. But that's why you consider getting a tattoo before you just run out and get your face done like a dumbass.

Video in link.

She should keep the tatoos and have lots more done imo. That might draw the eye from her features.

Seriously, you don't even need the subtitles. If she and her family were Geordies they'd be charva through and through. :scratchchin:

Fuck me, have you seen the state of the tatooist as well. :razz:

Should have hacked the motherfuckas head off and flew it back to England to be paraded around the streets of Birmingham as a warning.

Finger of suspicion would have been directed towards the home counties if it had been a man utd one - at least he has got to be from Birmingham cos villa are so dull nobody outside of brum would know they exist

Girl with 56 stars tattooed on face admits she asked for them

A teenage girl who claimed 56 stars were tattooed on her on her face as she slept when she asked for three has admitted she was awake the whole time – and lied because her father was "furious".

Kimberley Vlaminck had insisted she dozed off after asking the tattooist for just three small stars – then woke in horror to find her face was covered.

The Belgian blamed the Flemish-speaking tattooist for not being able to understand her French and English instructions.

Amid a frenzy of media attention, she then said she would sue the tattoo artist, Rouslan Toumaniantz, for the £9,000 she needed for laser surgery to have them removed.

She said after the tattooing last week: "It is terrible for me. I cannot go out on to the street. I look like a freak."

But the 18-year-old has finally confessed she did not fall asleep, that she wanted all the stars and was "fully aware" of what Mr Toumaniantz was doing.

Ms Vlaminck told a Dutch TV crew: "I asked for 56 stars and initially adored them. But when my father saw them, he was furious. So I said I fell asleep and the that the tattooist made a mistake."

Mr Toumaniantz – himself covered from head to foot in tattoos and piercings – had consistently denied he had made a mistake and always insisted Vlaminck wanted all 56 stars.

He said at the time: "I maintain that she absolutely agreed that I tattoo those 56 stars on the left side of her face."

But despite insisting she had asked for 56 stars, he still initially agreed to pay for half of the treatment to remove the tattoos.

"Kimberley is unhappy and it is not my wish to have an unsatisfied client," he said.

"I don't regret it. To tell you the truth, this has given me some publicity." Mr Toumanaintz is now said to have withdrawn his cash offer and said from now on he will get written consent from clients before he begins tattooing

If she thinks getting them lasered off is going to be a walk in the park she's in for a shock.

She should keep them. She'll look mint when she's a bag lady with a tea cosy on her head, pushing a supermarket trolley.

anyone got their bairns names tattooed on their forearms?...my brothers had it done...what the fuck is that all about? :rolleyes:

Useful if you get Alzheimers I suppose. You should suggest he goes the whole hog and has his name, address, important birthdays, passwords and PIN code tattoed on there as well. There's plenty of room.

anyone got their bairns names tattooed on their forearms?...my brothers had it done...what the fuck is that all about? :rolleyes:

Useful if you get Alzheimers I suppose. You should suggest he goes the whole hog and has his name, address, important birthdays, passwords and PIN code tattoed on there as well. There's plenty of room.

Been watching Memento?

fact6b.JPG