Tattoo....FAIL!

Scottish Mag

anyone got their bairns names tattooed on their forearms?...my brothers had it done...what the fuck is that all about? :rolleyes:

Useful if you get Alzheimers I suppose. You should suggest he goes the whole hog and has his name, address, important birthdays, passwords and PIN code tattoed on there as well. There's plenty of room.

Been watching Memento?

fact6b.JPG

No, is it worth watching?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone got their bairns names tattooed on their forearms?...my brothers had it done...what the fuck is that all about? :rolleyes:

Useful if you get Alzheimers I suppose. You should suggest he goes the whole hog and has his name, address, important birthdays, passwords and PIN code tattoed on there as well. There's plenty of room.

Been watching Memento?

fact6b.JPG

No, is it worth watching?

Hell, yes

anyone got their bairns names tattooed on their forearms?...my brothers had it done...what the fuck is that all about? :lol:

Not really useful, as you'll look at your arm and say "why the fuck have I got Mary tattooed on my arm? when did this happen? etc."

I used to work with someone who had his kids name in big gothic letters. It looked shit but I didn't have the heart to tell him.

anyone got their bairns names tattooed on their forearms?...my brothers had it done...what the fuck is that all about? :(

Not really useful, as you'll look at your arm and say "why the fuck have I got Mary tattooed on my arm? when did this happen? etc."

I used to work with someone who had his kids name in big gothic letters. It looked shit but I didn't have the heart to tell him.

Most tattoo's do - although much of the time because no matter how good (or bad) the tattoo itself is what they are tattooed on isn't exactly an example man/female physical perfection. :lol:

I have my sons name on my chest. :(

Why?

Because I wanted to get my sons name on my chest? I can give you plenty of reasons to and not to get tattoo's. The difference is, I'm big enough and ugly enough to live with my choice and be content. Much like anything really.

I assume you dont have any. Don't worry though, I wont judge you on that :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
This bloke thought he had the best tattoo in the world..................

tatarse.jpg

Until he was sent to prison....

:D

B) "Just here for a quick titwank, bonny lad!"