hmmmmmmmmmmm

peasepud

No matter how much of a sceptic and conspiracy theorist I can be when it comes to this club I cant quite get my head round this one that I heard from a good source today.

*Allegedly*

Duff was on his way to the training ground to travel with the lads to the Bolton game when he got a call from Houghton telling him not to bother as he wasnt going to be travelling. When asked (by the person who passed this info on) why not? Duff replied that he didnt have a clue.

Next thing you know we're being told that hes injured.

Now what I cant understand is why lie? why make out a player is injured when he isnt? If the "manager" believes hes not good enough/ right for that squad then they should be able to stand by that. This smacks of something more dubious but I cant even image what.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While a good juicy conspiracy would liven things up, I just cant see Chris "Pike" Hughton as the dubious sort.

Strikes me as the does what he's told-type.

59 appearances for us, apparently.

How likely is it that 60 appearances involves a further payment? Serious question btw as I havent got a clue.

If thats the reason then we really are fucked if we wont include players because they will cost us money.

If thats the reason then we really are fucked if we wont include players because they will cost us money.

Thats supposed to be exactly the reason why xisco cant get a game

Thats supposed to be exactly the reason why xisco cant get a game

Exactly. We are all going to Blackpool in a hadcart at this rate. :lol:

How likely is it that 60 appearances involves a further payment? Serious question btw as I havent got a clue.

It's only likely because it's a nice round number.

Would have thought 50 would be more likely.

I would imagine that the entire management structure would be aware of the hell that would be raised if Duff sat on the bench for the remainder of the season whilst Geremi hobbled up and down the right.

More likely is that they felt Geremi was more solid away from home.

It's only likely because it's a nice round number.

Would have thought 50 would be more likely.

I would imagine that the entire management structure would be aware of the hell that would be raised if Duff sat on the bench for the remainder of the season whilst Geremi hobbled up and down the right.

More likely is that they felt Geremi was more solid away from home.

So why say hes injured?

What an ideal opportunity for Lee Ryder to prove he's a journalist.

Find out the truth about this matter; find out the truth about Xisco's non-appearance; print the findings.

If there is any truth in these allegations then it would be pretty damning stuff.

Fucks sake, are you lot real!! It blatently never happened, your taking the word of someone who makes out he knows everything about the club when he blatently knows fuck all. A person who acts as a spokesman for NUSC, an organisation who intends to move forward and get respect! How do you expect to get respect for NUSC with stupid comments like this?

Stop making up shit stories and deal with facts, those being yes we are shit at the moment, yes the club is being run terribly at the moment. Stop making shit up!

Fucks sake, are you lot real!! It blatently never happened, your taking the word of someone who makes out he knows everything about the club when he blatently knows fuck all. A person who acts as a spokesman for NUSC, an organisation who intends to move forward and get respect! How do you expect to get respect for NUSC with stupid comments like this?

Stop making up shit stories and deal with facts, those being yes we are shit at the moment, yes the club is being run terribly at the moment. Stop making shit up!

:lol:

well, there is an outstanding payment on duff's transfer fee we still owe , aswell as luque and emre i think

and im pretty sure xisco not getting a game is due to the fee we need to dish out after he has played 10 games or something thereabouts

:lol: These conspiracy theories do amuse me like everytime a player gets to a certain number of games and then OMG!!1 he missed a game!

Just because Pud is a member of NUSC doesn't necessarily mean NUSC are peddling this rumour. He's just passing on what he has heard to other Newcastle United fans who would be interested in such a thing. There was no mention of NUSC in the original post, in fact you're the first person to bring the supporters club into it.

Football forums are about rumour, conjecture and calling each other cunts. If you take that away then what have we got? That's right, N-O. *shudders*

well, there is an outstanding payment on duff's transfer fee we still owe , aswell as luque and emre i think

and im pretty sure xisco not getting a game is due to the fee we need to dish out after he has played 10 games or something thereabouts

Why? Explain

few papers reported it .

the lads better than shola and carrol aswell but isnt getting a game . one of spains biggest prospects and scores regularly at under-21 international level but when he comes back he cant get a game, cant tell me he's be so shit in training he hasnt warranted a game when we have been low on numbers .

Edited by Hadrian

Just because Pud is a member of NUSC doesn't necessarily mean NUSC are peddling this rumour. He's just passing on what he has heard to other Newcastle United fans who would be interested in such a thing. There was no mention of NUSC in the original post, in fact you're the first person to bring the supporters club into it.

Football forums are about rumour, conjecture and calling each other cunts. If you take that away then what have we got? That's right, N-O. *shudders*

I would say he is unfortunate that he is associated to NUSC. In my opinion, if you are involved in something like that and everyone knows then you should ensure you dont make them look stupid. Unfortunately i think its a stupid story, perhaps you may believe it perhaps you dont thats not for me to say. NUSC wants to gain recognition and move forward so i would suggest that to be taken seriously they shouldnt come accross people trying everything they can to make the club look stupid..........guess what? we already know it!

As for your final line of what a football forum is about, i agree. I dont really tend to say much, just look on here to see if there is any news, to read a few opinions etc but perhaps in my extreme boredom i thought i would say how much of a bollocks story this.

Amen.