hmmmmmmmmmmm

peasepud

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucks sake, are you lot real!! It blatently never happened, your taking the word of someone who makes out he knows everything about the club when he blatently knows fuck all. A person who acts as a spokesman for NUSC, an organisation who intends to move forward and get respect! How do you expect to get respect for NUSC with stupid comments like this?

Stop making up shit stories and deal with facts, those being yes we are shit at the moment, yes the club is being run terribly at the moment. Stop making shit up!

Just because Pud is a member of NUSC doesn't necessarily mean NUSC are peddling this rumour. He's just passing on what he has heard to other Newcastle United fans who would be interested in such a thing. There was no mention of NUSC in the original post, in fact you're the first person to bring the supporters club into it.

Football forums are about rumour, conjecture and calling each other cunts. If you take that away then what have we got? That's right, N-O. *shudders*

I would say he is unfortunate that he is associated to NUSC. In my opinion, if you are involved in something like that and everyone knows then you should ensure you dont make them look stupid. Unfortunately i think its a stupid story, perhaps you may believe it perhaps you dont thats not for me to say. NUSC wants to gain recognition and move forward so i would suggest that to be taken seriously they shouldnt come accross people trying everything they can to make the club look stupid..........guess what? we already know it!

As for your final line of what a football forum is about, i agree. I dont really tend to say much, just look on here to see if there is any news, to read a few opinions etc but perhaps in my extreme boredom i thought i would say how much of a bollocks story this.

How do you know it's bollocks? I love the way you use not posting much as some sort of caveat.....

Fucks sake, are you lot real!! It blatently never happened, your taking the word of someone who makes out he knows everything about the club when he blatently knows fuck all. A person who acts as a spokesman for NUSC, an organisation who intends to move forward and get respect! How do you expect to get respect for NUSC with stupid comments like this?

Stop making up shit stories and deal with facts, those being yes we are shit at the moment, yes the club is being run terribly at the moment. Stop making shit up!

Just because Pud is a member of NUSC doesn't necessarily mean NUSC are peddling this rumour. He's just passing on what he has heard to other Newcastle United fans who would be interested in such a thing. There was no mention of NUSC in the original post, in fact you're the first person to bring the supporters club into it.

Football forums are about rumour, conjecture and calling each other cunts. If you take that away then what have we got? That's right, N-O. *shudders*

I would say he is unfortunate that he is associated to NUSC. In my opinion, if you are involved in something like that and everyone knows then you should ensure you dont make them look stupid. Unfortunately i think its a stupid story, perhaps you may believe it perhaps you dont thats not for me to say. NUSC wants to gain recognition and move forward so i would suggest that to be taken seriously they shouldnt come accross people trying everything they can to make the club look stupid..........guess what? we already know it!

As for your final line of what a football forum is about, i agree. I dont really tend to say much, just look on here to see if there is any news, to read a few opinions etc but perhaps in my extreme boredom i thought i would say how much of a bollocks story this.

Again though what has this rumour got to do with NUSC? It's not about NUSC it's just a wild rumour that is atypical of those you get on every football board. You're effectively suggesting that anyone involved in any way with anything at all should refrain from having opinions or gossiping.

well, there is an outstanding payment on duff's transfer fee we still owe , aswell as luque and emre i think

and im pretty sure xisco not getting a game is due to the fee we need to dish out after he has played 10 games or something thereabouts

Why? Explain

few papers reported it .

Could it not just be that Duff has been crap all season and Xisco, (when fit), hasnt set the world alight?

dunno bout duff, we still owe money for his transfer tho , xisco like i said , can honestly belive the clubs not sure what todo with him and are holding off on playing him so we dont have to pay the next instalment , he scored in the Spain vs. Switzerland , came back to a squad that had injury problems and still didnt get a game /shrug ,

with one goal in 5 games he has a better goal ratio than shola for the toon aswell :lol:

Why would we spend £4m or whatever it was to play someone 9 times? He will obviously be sold for a big loss if he has spent the vast majority of the season on the bench or not even in the squad.

These rumours don't make any sense to me.

who the fuck rattled this dick? :lol:

For your information daft lad, its got fuck all to do with the NUSC its me repeating something I heard, just as is done on message boards a thousand times a week. Whether its "I hear we're signing Ronaldo" to "I hear we're shit and we know it". Since when is repeating this (which did however come from a good source) constitute making shit up?

EDIT: Id also add that nowhere in the original post did I give any reason for it. I made it plain that I couldnt understand why there would be a need to lie about it and therefore by default queried the validity of the story but a story all the same.

Funny as fuck though to see the usual suspect diving on the word NUSC and wading in with his nail on head. :lol:

Now simple question to both of you, what is wrong with Duff? What injury is he carrying? how come we can play a total carthorse in Geremi ahead of him and Jonas?

Probably best it stays that way then :lol:

Im with ya on this one fella.

Peasepud you appear to me to be everything that is wrong with NUSC. The way you talk i get the impressoin you would love the club to fail so you can stand up and shout from the roof tops that you were correct.

As for asking me why Duff didnt play, dare i suggest he wasnt match fit? Not particularly out of character for the lad.

59 appearances for us, apparently.

How likely is it that 60 appearances involves a further payment? Serious question btw as I havent got a clue.

If thats the reason then we really are fucked if we wont include players because they will cost us money.

It's only likely because it's a nice round number.

Would have thought 50 would be more likely.

It probably is fifty games but the spastics who run our club have misread the contract.

Peasepud you appear to me to be everything that is wrong with NUSC. The way you talk i get the impressoin you would love the club to fail so you can stand up and shout from the roof tops that you were correct.

As for asking me why Duff didnt play, dare i suggest he wasnt match fit? Not particularly out of character for the lad.

According to the man himself he apparently was match fit.

Your assessment of NUSC is fucking ridiculous. Firstly, this club doesn't need to go down for members to feel justified in their feelings towards the current regime. They've already proven they're complete fuckwits incapable of running a bath let alone a football club. Secondly and most importantly people for NUSC don't just sit in their apparent ivory tower and judge from on high. They go to games both home and away and they were supporting this club when you were nowt but a glint in your Dad's eye. They have an emotional and a financial commitment to the club and have done for years. Just because they have a different opinion of the way the club is being ran and the way to solve the problem doesn't make them any less of a fan of NUFC than yourself. It's actually quite ironic that you alluded to that as some of the shit flung in the direction of NUSC has been that they see themselves as ubers and 'better fans'.

Edited by Ketsbaia

According to the man himself he apparently was match fit.

Your assessment of NUSC is fucking ridiculous. Firstly, this club doesn't need to go down for members to feel justified in their feelings towards the current regime. They've already proven they're complete fuckwits incapable of running a bath let alone a football club. Secondly and most importantly people for NUSC don't just sit in their apparent ivory tower and judge from on high. They go to games both home and away and they were supporting this club when you were nowt but a glint in your Dad's eye. They have an emotional and a financial commitment to the club and have done for years. Just because they have a different opinion of the way the club is being ran and the way to solve the problem doesn't make them any less of a fan of NUFC than yourself. It's actually quite ironic that you alluded to that as some of the shit flung in the direction of NUSC has been that they see themselves as ubers and 'better fans'.

Im by no means an adocate of Ashley, Lambias etc but to suggest they are complete fuckwits incapable of running a bath is perhaps a little naive. A complete fuckwit who by all accounts is worth over £1 billion, yes? No idea how to run a football club i would agree.

I honestly would love NUSC to achieve their goals i really would. I struggle to see how it will happen any time soon though with their current approach. They go to games home and away...join the club. They were doing so before i was a glint in my dad's eye? Wasnt aware you knew me.

ashley mugged his way to a billion, one look at sports direct's share price since he floated it will tell you that , and a large number of sports direct former employees and current investors will tell you he doesnt know how to run a sports shop.

whats with all the NUSC bashing ? where has this came from ? there agressive stance towards the fuckwits running the club into the ground ? there fucking lucky they dont have to listen to half the lads i know with season tickets , in reality NUSC echo'd the sentiments of a pretty large majority , nevermind the only 1000 members people like to throw in their faces , theres only 1000 left who can be arsed to give a shit, everyones resigned to the fact its fucking pointless.

balls of steel ashley told investors he had , fat cunt hasnt got the balls to end this 'jobs for the boys' structure thats sending us down the shitter .

P.S im not a member of NUSC, for no other reason than im fucking fed up .

well, there is an outstanding payment on duff's transfer fee we still owe , aswell as luque and emre i think

and im pretty sure xisco not getting a game is due to the fee we need to dish out after he has played 10 games or something thereabouts

Why? Explain

few papers reported it .

Could it not just be that Duff has been crap all season and Xisco, (when fit), hasnt set the world alight?

dunno bout duff, we still owe money for his transfer tho , xisco like i said , can honestly belive the clubs not sure what todo with him and are holding off on playing him so we dont have to pay the next instalment , he scored in the Spain vs. Switzerland , came back to a squad that had injury problems and still didnt get a game /shrug ,

with one goal in 5 games he has a better goal ratio than shola for the toon aswell :lol:

But lets not forget that Shola used to get plenty of decent reviews playing for the U21's..... Means nowt.

Its about time a bit more debate and blame was pointed in the direction of the players who have actually gone out and being fucked over by the West Broms and Hulls of this world.

Putting Ashley and his meery band to one side, why have so many delivered so little. Lets analise (probably spelt that wrong, looks like somthing xisco would do), some of the players for a change.

My thoughts on the last point is that a lot of the issues with what is happening on the field is due to the poor management setup at the club. Joe Kinnear? How did he get the job? The door was open and he just walked in and setup his office? He was selected by Ashley and the rest. I find it difficult how anyone can blame anyone but Ashley/Llabia/Wise.

Edited by AmericanMag

So you're saying we have a choice, then?? Thanks very much.

Unfortunately, that one line destroys your attempted assassination of NUSC (if it were actually anything to do with them, which it's not) because if someone puts any credence in the story then they are allowed to talk about it and question the club's stance. Understand? Somehow, I doubt you do.

Why? Explain

few papers reported it .

But lets not forget that Shola used to get plenty of decent reviews playing for the U21's..... Means nowt.

Its about time a bit more debate and blame was pointed in the direction of the players who have actually gone out and being fucked over by the West Broms and Hulls of this world.

Putting Ashley and his meery band to one side, why have so many delivered so little. Lets analise (probably spelt that wrong, looks like somthing xisco would do), some of the players for a change.

My thoughts on the last point is that a lot of the issues with what is happening on the field is due to the poor management setup at the club. Joe Kinnear? How did he get the job? The door was open and he just walked in and setup his office? He was selected by Ashley and the rest. I find it difficult how anyone can blame anyone but Ashley/Llabia/Wise.

This is it. Kinnear, Hughton, Calderwoood, etc. are all fruit of the poisonous tree. The buck stops with Ashley and anything that happens this season is on his head. We already know his vaunted scouting team has brought us all of one decent player and their interference cost us a manager worth more than any of them. We've sold promising players as well as sold our best player and we've brought in dross to replace them, or failed entirely to do so. The management structure is still to this day not clear, the players are either shit or their confidence is shot, we look odds-on to be relegated and it cannot be anything but his fault.

There are those apologists who will continue, in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary, to blame Kevin Keegan, the fans, the players, NUSC, terrorist conspiracies, Mars being in the house of Jupiter, etc. but ultimately there is only one man who is responsible for this. Some will debate whether this would always have happened to us, if the Shepherd regime had continued, but it's an academic point as we have Ashley now and he has ruined us. He has proven himself utterly incapable of running a football club and he will destroy us if his time here goes on much longer. If not this season then the next. If you want to watch this club rapidly degenerate from also-ran to relegation fodder and sooner rather than later the next Leeds, all while fattening Ashley's pockets with transfer revenue, tickets, club shop sales, surcharges on the ticket office phone number, then by all means continue to give him your support.

I think I'm going to look into this NUSC business and see what I can do for them from across the pond, even if it's just give them my money. I've been sceptical, but they obviously have a better idea of what the fans feel than Mike and Dennis in their London offices do, and I feel if there ever was a time the club needs conscientious clear-headed supporters who can distinguish between the truth (i.e. we are shit, a laughingstock, and going down quickly) and the blatant and incontrovertible lies produced by the Ashley PR machine (Wise bought Bassong, KK will be given control over transfers, Given will not be sold, police told me my family and I were in danger, so many more), then it is now. [/dramatic speech]

Edited by acrossthepond

I find it strange some people seem to blame our current woes on the NUSC. As AcrossthePond eloquently states, the current mess is down to Ashley and his officers and no-one else. I've got nothing whatsoever to do with the NUSC, and I'm gutted about the state of the club. Am I to blame for the situation if I complain about it too?

I find it strange some people seem to blame our current woes on the NUSC. As AcrossthePond eloquently states, the current mess is down to Ashley and his officers and no-one else. I've got nothing whatsoever to do with the NUSC, and I'm gutted about the state of the club. Am I to blame for the situation if I complain about it too?

I think that there are a few folk who are petrified Ashley will 'chuck his hand in' and walk away from Newcastle United, thus putting us into financial/league status/existance meltdown.

The same deluded folk see NUSC as the catalyst if the above happens.

I think that there are a few folk who are petrified Ashley will 'chuck his hand in' and walk away from Newcastle United, thus putting us into financial/league status/existance meltdown.

I just don't understand that viewpoint. Businessmen like Ashley just don't operate like that. At best they're a lobby group, they won't influence his plans for his shareholding one iota. Personally I think he sees them as an irritation, if he notices them at all. The idea that they could 'get to him', whilst flattering for the NUSC, is totally misconceived imo. He'll do what he likes and go when he likes, and it's bugger all to do with the NUSC.

I just don't understand that viewpoint. Businessmen like Ashley just don't operate like that. At best they're a lobby group, they won't influence his plans for his shareholding one iota. Personally I think he sees them as an irritation, if he notices them at all. The idea that they could 'get to him', whilst flattering for the NUSC, is totally misconceived imo. He'll do what he likes and go when he likes, and it's bugger all to do with the NUSC.

I agree completely. I just feel a few folk think otherwise.