hmmmmmmmmmmm

peasepud

Fucks sake, are you lot real!! It blatently never happened, your taking the word of someone who makes out he knows everything about the club when he blatently knows fuck all. A person who acts as a spokesman for NUSC, an organisation who intends to move forward and get respect! How do you expect to get respect for NUSC with stupid comments like this?

Stop making up shit stories and deal with facts, those being yes we are shit at the moment, yes the club is being run terribly at the moment. Stop making shit up!

Just because Pud is a member of NUSC doesn't necessarily mean NUSC are peddling this rumour. He's just passing on what he has heard to other Newcastle United fans who would be interested in such a thing. There was no mention of NUSC in the original post, in fact you're the first person to bring the supporters club into it.

Football forums are about rumour, conjecture and calling each other cunts. If you take that away then what have we got? That's right, N-O. *shudders*

I would say he is unfortunate that he is associated to NUSC. In my opinion, if you are involved in something like that and everyone knows then you should ensure you dont make them look stupid. Unfortunately i think its a stupid story, perhaps you may believe it perhaps you dont thats not for me to say. NUSC wants to gain recognition and move forward so i would suggest that to be taken seriously they shouldnt come accross people trying everything they can to make the club look stupid..........guess what? we already know it!

As for your final line of what a football forum is about, i agree. I dont really tend to say much, just look on here to see if there is any news, to read a few opinions etc but perhaps in my extreme boredom i thought i would say how much of a bollocks story this.

Im with ya on this one fella.

I can't believe you two aren't at least SLIGHTLY curious to know how come Smith gets a game when he's never scored in a competetive match but Xisco doesn't.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it strange some people seem to blame our current woes on the NUSC. As AcrossthePond eloquently states, the current mess is down to Ashley and his officers and no-one else. I've got nothing whatsoever to do with the NUSC, and I'm gutted about the state of the club. Am I to blame for the situation if I complain about it too?

I think that there are a few folk who are petrified Ashley will 'chuck his hand in' and walk away from Newcastle United, thus putting us into financial/league status/existance meltdown.

The same deluded folk see NUSC as the catalyst if the above happens.

I just don't understand that viewpoint. Businessmen like Ashley just don't operate like that. At best they're a lobby group, they won't influence his plans for his shareholding one iota. Personally I think he sees them as an irritation, if he notices them at all. The idea that they could 'get to him', whilst flattering for the NUSC, is totally misconceived imo. He'll do what he likes and go when he likes, and it's bugger all to do with the NUSC.

I agree completely. I just feel a few folk think otherwise.

Aye, I know. Sorry if it came across otherwise.

Fucks sake, are you lot real!! It blatently never happened, your taking the word of someone who makes out he knows everything about the club when he blatently knows fuck all. A person who acts as a spokesman for NUSC, an organisation who intends to move forward and get respect! How do you expect to get respect for NUSC with stupid comments like this?

Stop making up shit stories and deal with facts, those being yes we are shit at the moment, yes the club is being run terribly at the moment. Stop making shit up!

Just because Pud is a member of NUSC doesn't necessarily mean NUSC are peddling this rumour. He's just passing on what he has heard to other Newcastle United fans who would be interested in such a thing. There was no mention of NUSC in the original post, in fact you're the first person to bring the supporters club into it.

Football forums are about rumour, conjecture and calling each other cunts. If you take that away then what have we got? That's right, N-O. *shudders*

I would say he is unfortunate that he is associated to NUSC. In my opinion, if you are involved in something like that and everyone knows then you should ensure you dont make them look stupid. Unfortunately i think its a stupid story, perhaps you may believe it perhaps you dont thats not for me to say. NUSC wants to gain recognition and move forward so i would suggest that to be taken seriously they shouldnt come accross people trying everything they can to make the club look stupid..........guess what? we already know it!

As for your final line of what a football forum is about, i agree. I dont really tend to say much, just look on here to see if there is any news, to read a few opinions etc but perhaps in my extreme boredom i thought i would say how much of a bollocks story this.

I can't believe you two aren't at least SLIGHTLY curious to know how come Smith gets a game when he's never scored in a competetive match but Xisco doesn't.

Xisco looked every bit as shit as Smith in the games he's played.

At least Smith has a bit more experience in his favour.

Xisco looked every bit as shit as Smith in the games he's played.

At least Smith has a bit more experience in his favour.

You could look at it the other way though. Smith is as good as he's going to get. He's used to the league, has had ample opportunity and still hasn't scored. All he does is get booked.

Xisco is younger, not used to the league and has a better goal average than most of our strikers yet we don't give him a chance.

I'm not saying he's Berbatov, I'm saying that considering the mess we're in, he should be given a chance. Same with Enrique. He kept being dropped (I always thought prematurely) by Allardyce and Keegan. After a few games he's proved himself to be worthy of a regular start. No doubt he had a few shockers while he was adjusting.

I don't see the logic in not giving our players a chance to get used to the Premiership. Other clubs must think we're living up to our impatient/deluded media tag. It's almost like we can't wait to shout about how shit our new signing is (after an equally ludicrous honeymoon period where ZOMG!! ! He's a world beater!1! !).

I find it strange some people seem to blame our current woes on the NUSC. As AcrossthePond eloquently states, the current mess is down to Ashley and his officers and no-one else. I've got nothing whatsoever to do with the NUSC, and I'm gutted about the state of the club. Am I to blame for the situation if I complain about it too?

I think that there are a few folk who are petrified Ashley will 'chuck his hand in' and walk away from Newcastle United, thus putting us into financial/league status/existance meltdown.

The same deluded folk see NUSC as the catalyst if the above happens.

I just don't understand that viewpoint. Businessmen like Ashley just don't operate like that. At best they're a lobby group, they won't influence his plans for his shareholding one iota. Personally I think he sees them as an irritation, if he notices them at all. The idea that they could 'get to him', whilst flattering for the NUSC, is totally misconceived imo. He'll do what he likes and go when he likes, and it's bugger all to do with the NUSC.

Your right, with our luck he'll turn out to be one of those thieving swindling billionaires like Alan Stanford and we'll wake up to find its ll gone pop.

Bought the club on a whim, went out with a whimper.

A number of posters on Newcastle boards recently seem to be inordinately hostile towards NUSC.

I wonder why :lol:

Could be that too many on here on hyper sensitive to any criticism of NUSC

I wonder why :)

That might have sounded good in your head, but since I've never once discussed the ins-and-outs of NUSC (largely because I have no strong opinion on the subject) any insinuation that I have a pro-NUSC agenda doesn't make a lot of sense. Like most of your posts really :lol:

You, on the other hand, are all over anything relating to them. I've not read it but I imagine the like-minded folk at Window-Lickers Offline are much the same.

A number of posters on Newcastle boards recently seem to be inordinately hostile towards NUSC.

That might have sounded good in your head, but since I've never once discussed the ins-and-outs of NUSC (largely because I have no strong opinion on the subject) any insinuation that I have a pro-NUSC agenda doesn't make a lot of sense. Like most of your posts really :lol:

You, on the other hand, are all over anything relating to them. I've not read it but I imagine the like-minded folk at Window-Lickers Offline are much the same.

You do love yourself dont you :)

You're coming across as a bit of a buffoon mate. I suggest you calm down a bit.

:lol:

I just think you're full of shit and quite enjoy pointing it out from time to time :)

Yet still unable to fathom out a strong opinion, one way or the other, on NUSC. :)

Why would I give an opinion on a subject I have no strong views on you clem? :lol:

I could suggest they ignore the state of the club and focus on organising coffee mornings and shit but I personally feel that wouldn't be very helpful.

You do love yourself dont you :icon_lol:

Listen, if you all want to have a love in and only congratulate yourselves on having the same opinion, or in onions case no opinion, then thats fine, enjoy it. But some of us on here do have a different point of view and like to stick it out there now and again. While this remains a PUBLIC OPEN forum, I will continue.

If onion and the like want to drop into a thread, and drop in little one liners without any debate, then they can at the very least expect a little back.

When they start speaking down their fucking noses like a condescending little prick, they can fuck right off. :)

I think you were too subtle with your anti-NUSC agenda. :lol:

I blame Ashley for everything that is wrong at the club. Shepherd is history and Ashley could have done anything.

However, I still failt to understand why the players who have pulled on a shirt have failed so miserably against some very shit teams. That one is easy... shit management. Brought in by a shit owner and board

I think our defence looks/looked strong enough to stay up probably one of our better defences in recent years...

I think our attack should be able to convert chances. if we had midfielders that could pass the ball up to them as opposed to what we have now... and why do we have what we have now? I refer you to our shit managers, shit owner, and shit board, with the shit scouting system and shit DOF setup

Putting Ashley, bad managers and confidence to one side and just looking at whats happening on the pitch....It is the midefield that is getting us relegated. In particular I would point the finger at Jonas / Duff. I know these tow are a lot of peoples favourites, but to me they are headless fannies, like Viana, emre etc etc. I agree that the midfield is our weakest part of the team but they aren't really trying anything new are they? It is the same thing week in and week out. No one has attempted to change things up either by bringing in new players over the transfer window or by bringing up anyone from the reserves. Can't blame Duff because he isn't playing (which brings up the OP) and Jonas can't shoot but to blame him and never play him again this season would be too much.

I would not play either again this season and would instead keep lovenkrands in there and either lua lua or any of the taylors.

These two fellows have failed all season, hence our position. Not the strikers that can't score? The treatment room that is so busy that they are taking reservations? These issues have had as much impact as our midfield this season along with other factors...

If you dont agree, which section of the team is to blame. The team isn't good enough. That has been evident. Our team is weak and made weaker (Given leaving) in recent history again due to management/ownership. Nothing was done to strengthen the team in any way. The section of the team to blame is the management (Shola gets a contract extension and plays before Lovenkrands against Hull?) and the ownership. Who could motivate anyone with the way things are going at the moment, and why are things going the way that they are?

Edited by AmericanMag

I blame Ashley for everything that is wrong at the club. Shepherd is history and Ashley could have done anything.

However, I still failt to understand why the players who have pulled on a shirt have failed so miserably against some very shit teams.

I think our defence looks/looked strong enough to stay up

I think our attack should be able to convert chances.

Putting Ashley, bad managers and confidence to one side and just looking at whats happening on the pitch....It is the midefield that is getting us relegated. In particular I would point the finger at Jonas / Duff. I know these tow are a lot of peoples favourites, but to me they are headless fannies, like Viana, emre etc etc.

I would not play either again this season and would instead keep lovenkrands in there and either lua lua or any of the taylors.

These two fellows have failed all season, hence our position.

If you dont agree, which section of the team is to blame.

Jonas and Duff? Jonas has been one of our better players, whatever that says about the rest of the team, and Duff's had his best year in black and white. Most of our play that looks like producing anything comes up the wings. Or do you truly think that any of the following have contributed more to the team than Jonas and Duff: Butt, Guthrie, Barton, Smith, Geremi, Nolan?

Do you think it's an issue that we have 6 (well 5 really, Geremi is supposed to be creative) defensive midfielders, most of which are shit, and two creative players? I wonder to whom that problem can be attributed? I also simply disagree with your contention that Jonas and Duff are to blame for anything. Both have ran hard and worked hard for the team, more than wingers normally would have to, because our central midfield is so terrible. Could be that cuts down on their ability to create chances although would I remind you that our first-choice strike partnership has featured in so few games that it's hard to evaluate. I can think of a number of times, for example, when Duff and Jonas have picked out Shola in a good position only for him to squander possession/put it over the bar/etc.

I also think it's funny that you would try to say Duff gets "so many plaudits." Most posters here have constantly slagged him off.

I am no fan of Duff but out of the 22 games when he has started we have won 5 and lost 8, of the total we have played in the PL (29) we have won 6 and lost 12. Had Duff played in the other 7 games might we not have won one more game.

I don't know! but I wonder if we looked at the same stats for the likes of Butt and Geremi. What I do know the team lacks pace and purpose and are playing like a team that is going down!

BTW it's not just a midfield problem, in the main we are shite right from the top of the club to the bottom, do you really wonder why we're in this position?

I am no fan of Duff but out of the 22 games when he has started we have won 5 and lost 8, of the total we have played in the PL (29) we have won 6 and lost 12. Had Duff played in the other 7 games might we not have won one more game.

I don't know! but I wonder if we looked at the same stats for the likes of Butt and Geremi. What I do know the team lacks pace and purpose and are playing like a team that is going down!

BTW it's not just a midfield problem, in the main we are shite right from the top of the club to the bottom, do you really wonder why we're in this position?

No.

The point was why, with the players who pull on the jersey, are getting turned over by really crap teams such as Hull and West Brom. It was raised with one eye on the fact that Ashley, Hughton or Kinnear will have no effect on what happens next, only the eleven on the pitch.

Ive said it before but I dont think we'd be in this position if a "leader / shouter" was in midfield giving out the arse kickings. This happens in most games everywhere be it the prem or Sunday league, yet doesnt happen at the toon.

This is why I think JB will save our season.

I see your point. But the players should take to the pitch fit, motivated and with a good idea of what they're supposed to be doing as individuals and as a team. That's down to the coaches and management. From what I've seen this hasn't been the case this season. They cross the touchline and usually look like they haven't got a clue, and it doesn't seem to bother most of them either.

You do love yourself dont you :lol:

Listen, if you all want to have a love in and only congratulate yourselves on having the same opinion, or in onions case no opinion, then thats fine, enjoy it. But some of us on here do have a different point of view and like to stick it out there now and again. While this remains a PUBLIC OPEN forum, I will continue.

If onion and the like want to drop into a thread, and drop in little one liners without any debate, then they can at the very least expect a little back.

When they start speaking down their fucking noses like a condescending little prick, they can fuck right off. :lol:

You on about Newcastle Offline btw?

I think he may mean yours truly. He doesn't appear to like me :lol:

Tree's a mental midget so when ideas sail serenely over his head he complains of people being condescending towards him, the poor thing.

Besides, I could never be accused of any kind of snobbery - it's something I've always looked down upon :lol:

I think he may mean yours truly. He doesn't appear to like me :lol:

Tree's a mental midget so when ideas sail serenely over his head he complains of people being condescending towards him, the poor thing.

Besides, I could never be accused of any kind of snobbery - it's something I've always looked down upon :)

If you got to him, he hid it well :lol:

No.

The point was why, with the players who pull on the jersey, are getting turned over by really crap teams such as Hull and West Brom. It was raised with one eye on the fact that Ashley, Hughton or Kinnear will have no effect on what happens next, only the eleven on the pitch.

Ive said it before but I dont think we'd be in this position if a "leader / shouter" was in midfield giving out the arse kickings. This happens in most games everywhere be it the prem or Sunday league, yet doesnt happen at the toon.

This is why I think JB will save our season.

I see your point. But the players should take to the pitch fit, motivated and with a good idea of what they're supposed to be doing as individuals and as a team. That's down to the coaches and management. From what I've seen this hasn't been the case this season. They cross the touchline and usually look like they haven't got a clue, and it doesn't seem to bother most of them either.

That's the problem, IMO.

How does Fulham go from nearly relegated to a top 10 side? Roy Hodgson. Unless I'm forgetting the big names they signed over the summer, it's basically the same roster as last year, innit?

That's our problem- our manager and front office. How do you fix it? That's where it gets tricky-

After Keegan fucked off, we ended up with Kinnear because no one wanted the job. Why didn't anyone want the job? Fill in the blanks as you wish- high pressure situation, shite DoF, no money to bring in new players, whatever. Point is, we'll keep on doing this dance until Ashley figures out no EPL team can manage itself and having a great manager and DoF is just as important as having talent out on the pitch.

Big Onion, Little Opinion

Well that's me telt :lol:

'You're that big-headed I bet you've got loads of mirrors and that', fucking hell ;)

Do you find your punters tend to ask for the radio on?

:D