hmmmmmmmmmmm

peasepud

Big Onion, Little Opinion

Well that's me telt :lol:

'You're that big-headed I bet you've got loads of mirrors and that', fucking hell ;)

Do you find your punters tend to ask for the radio on?

Just the ones with nothing of interest to say :D

Is it just me or does your avatar look like she's saying, "My compass"?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jonas and Duff? Jonas has been one of our better players

He's a committed player I'll give him that but he has no end product. Give me Solano any day of the week, now there's a player we could do with now, someone who can actually cross a ball and pick a pass. Saying that, compared to Butt, Duff, Geremi, and Smith, Jonas is world class. I don't think there is another team in the Premiership that has a worst midfield. The whole lot needs replacing nevermind one or two. Sadly even if we do stay up next season, I can't see anything changing.

Our ONLY hope is if someone buys us out and injects some much-needed money into this club. Otherwise the future is very bleak. Against my better judgement I’m still going to the match, but if nothing changes in the Summer, I’m not giving that man a penny more of my money.

Edited by duo

I am no fan of Duff but out of the 22 games when he has started we have won 5 and lost 8, of the total we have played in the PL (29) we have won 6 and lost 12. Had Duff played in the other 7 games might we not have won one more game.

I don't know! but I wonder if we looked at the same stats for the likes of Butt and Geremi. What I do know the team lacks pace and purpose and are playing like a team that is going down!

BTW it's not just a midfield problem, in the main we are shite right from the top of the club to the bottom, do you really wonder why we're in this position?

No.

The point was why, with the players who pull on the jersey, are getting turned over by really crap teams such as Hull and West Brom. It was raised with one eye on the fact that Ashley, Hughton or Kinnear will have no effect on what happens next, only the eleven on the pitch.

Ive said it before but I dont think we'd be in this position if a "leader / shouter" was in midfield giving out the arse kickings. This happens in most games everywhere be it the prem or Sunday league, yet doesnt happen at the toon.

This is why I think JB will save our season.

Is a bollocking from Joey really going to compensate for a woeful lack of ability?