Grimsby vs Newcastle

Ketsbaia

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ye gods this is dull, Has there been a shot on goal yet?

Over on SMB there is at least 3-4 threads devoted solely to Shearer getting elbowed and how much they love that happening, is there really any group of people out there more depressingly sad than that shower  :icon_lol:

49881[/snapback]

:nufc: Sad bastards!

49882[/snapback]

Can you imagine as a toon fan ever sitting there and obsessively just spitting out pure bile and hatred over an SAFC player over and over again, they really are an embrassment!

As a toon fan i couldn't give a shit about any of their players and certainly have little interest in any of them beign elbowed in the face, but then i do tend to devote my time and effort to my own team rather than living obsessivley concerned with my superior neighbours up the road!

There's also this gem:

He's supposedly needing a hernia operation which could keep him sidelined for a month or more, yet the bastards playing tonight not for the cause of the team but purely out of selfishness because he probably thought he could rack up a few goals against lowly opposition in his quest to break Milburns record.

Could it be he actually played because the manager picked him and because OWen, Shola, Dyer, Luque and anyone else who can play up front was injured, or am i just letting the facts get in the way of talking bollocks! ;)

Edited by Papa Lazaru

Shearer's interview there  ;)

"it would be quite easy for me to go out there and stick one on him"

49891[/snapback]

Shearer, like the rest of us knows he could knock the bloke flat on his arse if he wanted to, but he has the brains not to so he doesn't get sent off.

He did the best thing, scored and knocked the prick and his team out of the cup, hope he made several mentions of it to the arsehole during the match!

how much of a dick is that whittle guy

get the chip off your shoulder soon, not shearers fault he's done it all and your fucking shite

49887[/snapback]

An owld man playing with an injury and he still scores.

That's why Shittle is playing for Grimsby. 'Cos he's a fucking nobody.

49892[/snapback]

Great Avatar man. I take it that is the said "Shittle" ? Well we managed to get through, hopefully no new injuries.....

Edited by NewJerseyMag

get the chip off your shoulder soon, not shearers fault he's done it all and your fucking shite

49887[/snapback]

49892[/snapback]

Great Avatar man. Well we managed to get through, hopefully no new injuries.....

49895[/snapback]

All it needs is a few fawning mackems trying to suck it to show their love for him and it's perfect.

49887[/snapback]

49892[/snapback]

Great Avatar man. Well we managed to get through, hopefully no new injuries.....

49895[/snapback]

All it needs is a few fawning mackems trying to suck it to show their love for him and it's perfect.

49896[/snapback]

Well no doubt the obsessed feckers will now make him a cult hero, maybe sign him, he looks about the right standard for the Mackems. I'm sure Mick Mac would like a suck.

Edited by NewJerseyMag

49887[/snapback]

49892[/snapback]

49895[/snapback]

49896[/snapback]

Well no doubt the obsessed feckers will now make him a cult hero, maybe sign him, he looks about the right standard for the Mackems.

49897[/snapback]

Yes, probably get about 10,000 turning up for the signing to have a massive jizzfest at "the man who elbowed shearer" ;)

Instant red card, no doubt about it, the ref was a pussy.

I hope shearer doesnt get hold of that shittle fellow, pissed myself when he turned away from the tunnel as shearer went in first clearly hoping he would follow.

If he gets hold of him the shittle will hit their fans ;)

Just seen the elbow on SSN, how the feck did the ref not see that? Usless cnut.

49916[/snapback]

Thats the problem, he did see it and chose to do fuck all which is frightening! If he'd just missed it at least its human error and not him being a thick twat!

Just heard Shearers comments. Nice to see someone saying it how it is. I like his comment about "we'll he wasnt good". I bet he was dying to mention the SAFC links but couldnt because of the risk of inciting violence on the streets of the North East.

Im pretty sure that Whittle fella used to be in the army so it might not be a straight knockout as expected.  :icon_lol:

49922[/snapback]

Shearers fart would knock him out.

He might have been in the army but have you ever seen a dog grab a teddybear?

Well, thats pretty much the image I get, Justin ;) whittle being dragged about while stuck on shearers fist.

Hes probably still in his locker now

From the BBC match report:

Grimsby could have been down to 10 men when captain Justin Whittle caught Shearer in the face with his arm when going up for a header.

The steeliness of the challenge was a reflection of the Mariners' growing confidence and increasing presence.

And here's me thinking it was a reflection of what a cowardly arsehole Justin Whittle is. Turns out it was a sign of confidence. Is it our license fee money that pays for this arseholery masquerading as journalism?