Canada bans Galloway

Douggy B

George Galloway was due to do a talk in toronto later this year but won't be allowed to enter Canada due to his support for Hamas.

I applaud Canada for doing this because Galloway is a dangerous hate spreading cunt IMO.

No hand wringing on whether it is infringing his "human rights" just bang...you're banned.

shame we can't do the same here.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mixed feelings about whether or not anyone should be banned from speaking but the bloke is an absolute tool.

Complete tool aye.

I used to be all for freedom of speech, but now I think people just take the piss and think common sense should be used.

As people have said, whether people should be banned from speaking is one issue, but banning Galloway from anything and everything is totally fine as the guy is a complete and utter dick.

Edited by Papa Lazaru

His message is usually spot on, it's just his manner.....

*having said that, he still earns massive respect for his appearance before the US senate.

Mixed feelings about whether or not anyone should be banned from speaking but the bloke is an absolute tool.

Complete tool aye.

I used to be all for freedom of speech, but now I think people just take the piss and think common sense should be used.

Problem is, stuff like this gets 10x more publicity for his (or anyone else's) message than just letting him go ahead and deliver a speech to a few hundred studes or whatever.

One of those countries where the capital is wicked but the rest.....oh dear. Try dusseldorf next timt alex, on my recommendation.

Wtf you about Danny?

*having said that, he still earns massive respect for his appearance before the US senate.

Exactly. He's not one for the sheep, but most of his comments hit the nail on the head. He has turned into a bit of a nob lately, but suppose fame and being so god damn right all the time is bound to make you big headed.

Thirded.

Plus, anyway, I'm literally amazed at some of the comments on this thread from people I'd expect something different from. FFS freedom of speech is nothing to do with this so-called 'hand-wringing'. It's common sense! Jesus wept, do we want to live in a world where only 'normal' comments are allowed or are we actually allowed to make our own minds up?

Also George Galloway has been elected a member of Parliament and Canada are part of the so-called 'Common wealth'. It's an utter joke the guy isn't being allowed to speak in a supposedly 'free' country called Canada, especially when the USA has no problems with him. He's banned for National Security needs apparently :(. Maybe someone can tell me how old George is going to threaten the Western civilised world with his wicked pen and tongue?

I'm off to Canada in August, so I shall endeavour to speak to the masses on his behalf. The message may be somewhat slightly different from what GG would have given though (more tits and ass, than yids and hammas!!) :(

I've said before how I find his radio programmes quite enthralling. I think his politics are somewhat bizarre, to say the least, but I find his oratory spellbinding tbh.

I doubt if his speaking next month would have caused much of a groundswell of anti western feelings, though I do find Canada's approach quite refreshing, if I'm honest.

Exactly. He's not one for the sheep, but most of his comments hit the nail on the head. He has turned into a bit of a nob lately, but suppose fame and being so god damn right all the time is bound to make you big headed.

Thirded.

Plus, anyway, I'm literally amazed at some of the comments on this thread from people I'd expect something different from. FFS freedom of speech is nothing to do with this so-called 'hand-wringing'. It's common sense! Jesus wept, do we want to live in a world where only 'normal' comments are allowed or are we actually allowed to make our own minds up?

Also George Galloway has been elected a member of Parliament and Canada are part of the so-called 'Common wealth'. It's an utter joke the guy isn't being allowed to speak in a supposedly 'free' country called Canada, especially when the USA has no problems with him. He's banned for National Security needs apparently :(. Maybe someone can tell me how old George is going to threaten the Western civilised world with his wicked pen and tongue?

Thye tried to stop David Icke, but he got in, god knows how Galloway didn't. :(

As I said earlier, the most boring, pointless country on earth and I'm inc Belgium in the mix. In the near future America should just invade it and take all the gold and oil.

He should be allowed to speak.

However there should be a mandatory death penalty for being George Galloway, as clearly he is completely guilty of that. :(

However there should be a mandatory death penalty for being George Galloway, as clearly he is completely guilty of that. :razz:

I think we should take his DNA just to be sure. :(

To clone an army? :(

However there should be a mandatory death penalty for being George Galloway, as clearly he is completely guilty of that. :nufc:

I think we should take his DNA just to be sure. :razz:

God, imagine that. George Galloway standing for Respect in every single parliamentary constituency. :(

Thirded.

Also George Galloway has been elected a member of Parliament and Canada are part of the so-called 'Common wealth'. It's an utter joke the guy isn't being allowed to speak in a supposedly 'free' country called Canada, especially when the USA has no problems with him. He's banned for National Security needs apparently :razz:. Maybe someone can tell me how old George is going to threaten the Western civilised world with his wicked pen and tongue?

Thye tried to stop David Icke, but he got in, god knows how Galloway didn't. :(

As I said earlier, the most boring, pointless country on earth and I'm inc Belgium in the mix. In the near future America should just invade it and take all the gold and oil.

the mounties will stop them!

Not with those comedy hats!! :(

However there should be a mandatory death penalty for being George Galloway, as clearly he is completely guilty of that. :nufc:

I think we should take his DNA just to be sure. :razz:

God, imagine that. George Galloway standing for Respect in every single parliamentary constituency. :(

It may yet happen........ :nufc:

Thirded.

have you seen our PM FFS, the guy is scary I personally think he's a robot. I think the issue is his (GG) ties to Hamas, giving money or something, anyway because our gov't has Hamas on a "list" of terrorist organizations his affiliation is what the stink is about......not what he has to say.

As fer Parky, hahaha Canada boring!!!??? Whatever, if you've been here, fair enough to each their own. If not, STFU!!!! Canada is anything but boring, T.O. Montreal and Vancouver are all world-class cities with world class night life. Calgary, well I apologise for Calgary it is boring as fuck.

Thirded.

Also George Galloway has been elected a member of Parliament and Canada are part of the so-called 'Common wealth'. It's an utter joke the guy isn't being allowed to speak in a supposedly 'free' country called Canada, especially when the USA has no problems with him. He's banned for National Security needs apparently :razz:. Maybe someone can tell me how old George is going to threaten the Western civilised world with his wicked pen and tongue?

have you seen our PM FFS, the guy is scary I personally think he's a robot. I think the issue is his (GG) ties to Hamas, giving money or something, anyway because our gov't has Hamas on a "list" of terrorist organizations his affiliation is what the stink is about......not what he has to say.

As fer Parky, hahaha Canada boring!!!??? Whatever, if you've been here, fair enough to each their own. If not, STFU!!!! Canada is anything but boring, T.O. Montreal and Vancouver are all world-class cities with world class night life. Calgary, well I apologise for Calgary it is boring as fuck.

Only joshing mate. Don't take anything I say on these boards too seriously. :( :(