Canada bans Galloway

Douggy B

Guest Stevie
He is the left wing equivalent of the BNP. He plays on people fears and angers, then rabble rouses and appeals to those who don't feel part of society.

The lady who he won Bethnal off (Oona) was a genuine member of the local community, with community interest at heart. Some load mouth anti English Scot rocks up shouting about the war in Iraq making the inhabitants feel at risk from the government and wins himself a seat.

He shared quality streets with Sadam and refused to condemn attacks on allied troops, SCUM.

Saddam was the CIA's second biggest pawn for 10 years what's your point?

The gas used against the Kurds was made in the U.S.

So :huh:

He should be thrown out of this country, scumbag isn't strong enough a word for this Hamas/IRA/Al Quaeda sympathising bastard. How anyone can go to Iraq as an amicable associate of Saddam Hussein, an evil tyrrant who butchered, gassed and tortured hundreds of thousands of his own, yet still, STIIIIIILLL retain the respect of some idiots around the world, and indeed on this forum, beggars belief.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is the left wing equivalent of the BNP. He plays on people fears and angers, then rabble rouses and appeals to those who don't feel part of society.

The lady who he won Bethnal off (Oona) was a genuine member of the local community, with community interest at heart. Some load mouth anti English Scot rocks up shouting about the war in Iraq making the inhabitants feel at risk from the government and wins himself a seat.

He shared quality streets with Sadam and refused to condemn attacks on allied troops, SCUM.

:huh:

"Maaaaagic... Mooooooments"

I must have missed that advert.

:huh:

The view that Saddam was a monster the west effectively created is, however, a completely valid one to my mind. I'm by no means an expert but the US et al never had a problem with him while they were supplying him with arms to fight Iran. Funny that.

That said, when Galloway visited him it made for a pretty sickening scene. He might as well have given him the Eric Bristow.

Edited by alex

He should be thrown out of this country, scumbag isn't strong enough a word for this Hamas/IRA/Al Quaeda sympathising bastard. How anyone can go to Iraq as an amicable associate of Saddam Hussein, an evil tyrrant who butchered, gassed and tortured hundreds of thousands of his own, yet still, STIIIIIILLL retain the respect of some idiots around the world, and indeed on this forum, beggars belief.

Your simplistic naievety about world affairs beggers belief. Kind of cute in a way coming from a grown man I guess. :huh:

I think it was made in Iraq, although several of the major components were bought from the USA or US companies, mind you the problem with that is you basically can't sell most things, if you're worried about what it might be used for (which is why most of it was eventually banned for sale to Iraq, although whether companies suspected when they were selling it :huh:).

The thing with Galloway and Saddam that disgusts me is that Galloway was perfectly clued up to know exactly what Saddam was (a mass murderer) and yet he was perfectly willing to use him for his own ends - that makes him no better than some CIA strategist in a darken room, playing chess with peoples lives.

I think it was made in Iraq, although several of the major components were bought from the USA or US companies, mind you the problem with that is you basically can't sell most things, if you're worried about what it might be used for (which is why most of it was eventually banned for sale to Iraq, although whether companies suspected when they were selling it :huh:).

The thing with Galloway and Saddam that disgusts me is that Galloway was perfectly clued up to know exactly what Saddam was (a mass murderer) and yet he was perfectly willing to use him for his own ends - that makes him no better than some CIA strategist in a darken room, playing chess with peoples lives.

I think you're spot on there.

Or Donald Rumsfeld for that matter. :huh:

Guest Stevie
The view that Saddam was a monster the west effectively created is, however, a completely valid one to my mind. I'm by no means an expert but the US et al never had a problem with him while they were supplying him with arms to fight Iran. Funny that.

That said, when Galloway visited him it made for a pretty sickening scene. He might as well have given him the Eric Bristow.

All the west did was sell him arms to Iran, which he then ended up using on the perceived Western enemy Iran and eventually his own Iraqi people technically in Southern Kurdistan. By giving him these weapons did the west create the thought behind the monster. Was the west the engine the fuelled his vast torture chambers throughout Iraq. He was always a bad cunt, he would've found the weapons regardless if the west supplied them or not because he was one of the great cunts of our time, a paranoid bullying cunt, the weapons are almost secondary to the repression he put that country under with his iron fist and barbaric ways. Even if it was a bit of a stunt, which I certainly personally don't believe it was, the joy when he was toppled was captured beautifully when they were all stamping on the head of his statue. Anyone who gives Saddam Hussein a spor of respect, has about as much credibility as Mohammed Said al-Sahhaf.

What has this got to do with the view of GG? Just because the US were wrong how does that make him any less wrong?

Edited by Danny B

I wonder what the reaction will be when Obama visits dinnerjacket. :huh:

Guest Stevie

Your simplistic naievety about world affairs beggers belief. Kind of cute in a way coming from a grown man I guess. :huh:

There's nothing simplistic about it at all. I go back to the point, despite Saddam being one of the biggest cunts the world has ever known, one of his highest profile supporters retains the respect of IDIOTS. Adding other things to the argument is completely irrelevant, George Galloway is a cunt, it's not like it's up for debate or anything he's a cunt.

Guest Stevie
What has this got to do with the view of GG? Just because the US were wrong how does that make him any less wrong?

Exactly. Wanks.

All the west did was sell him arms to Iran, which he then ended up using on the perceived Western enemy Iran and eventually his own Iraqi people technically in Southern Kurdistan. By giving him these weapons did the west create the thought behind the monster. Was the west the engine the fuelled his vast torture chambers throughout Iraq. He was always a bad cunt, he would've found the weapons regardless if the west supplied them or not because he was one of the great cunts of our time, a paranoid bullying cunt, the weapons are almost secondary to the repression he put that country under with his iron fist and barbaric ways. Even if it was a bit of a stunt, which I certainly personally don't believe it was, the joy when he was toppled was captured beautifully when they were all stamping on the head of his statue. Anyone who gives Saddam Hussein a spor of respect, has about as much credibility as Mohammed Said al-Sahhaf.

You need to level your questions at Donald Rumsfeld and Madeline Albright who were happy to dialogue with him at his leisure.

Stevie nobody is saying Saddam wasn't a monster.

I'm not defending what he did Stevie. The Iran-Iraq war though could be seen as an extention of the Cold War in the same way that many other conflicts were with one side backing one and the other backing the other. What it shows though is that we in the West are culpable in creating an environment in which someone like Saddam was later able to do the terrible things he did. Yet our governments would have you believe he's some evil monster that almost came out of nowhere and which it was our duty to destroy for the good of the world and the good of Iraq, when in fact we were acting as selfishly when we defeated him as we were when we armed him.

Edited by alex

I wonder what the reaction will be when Obama visits dinnerjacket. :huh:

Ahmadinnerjacket getting him in a head lock and giving him a noogie?

Exactly. Wanks.

You two clowns ever wondered why the U.S. was so sure Iraq had WMD's? :huh:

It's related in that Galloway is prepared to talk about some of the unpalatable facts regarding Saddam's relationship with the West. Not a fan of the former either btw.

Guest Stevie

I'm not defending what he did Stevie. The Iran-Iraq war though, could be seen as an extention of the Cold War in the same way that many other conflicts were with one side backing one and the other backing the other. What it shows the is that we in the West are culpable in creating an environment in which someone like Saddam was later able to do the terrible things he did. Yet our governments would have you believe he's some evil monster that almost came out of nowhere and which it was our duty to destroy for the good of the world and the good of Iraq, when in fact we were acting as selfishly when we defeated him as we were when we armed him.

I don't disagree with any of that, but if the west weren't arming him do you think he wouldn't be getting the arms from elsehwere? I think that point is irrelevant, USA are bastards everybody knows that, we do everything in our own interests, however I repeat, Saddam was barely human, that is the point, and the point is this media whore of a jock cunt that is George Galloway, typical Scottish Catholic conspiracy theorist that he is, is a disgrace to this country, and a disgrace to millions of Kurds throughout the region who have lost family members to this bastard who GG gives credance to.

Guest Stevie

Exactly. Wanks.

What's that got to do with George Galloway supporting tyranic bastards who think nothing of mass genocide?

I'm not defending what he did Stevie. The Iran-Iraq war though, could be seen as an extention of the Cold War in the same way that many other conflicts were with one side backing one and the other backing the other. What it shows the is that we in the West are culpable in creating an environment in which someone like Saddam was later able to do the terrible things he did. Yet our governments would have you believe he's some evil monster that almost came out of nowhere and which it was our duty to destroy for the good of the world and the good of Iraq, when in fact we were acting as selfishly when we defeated him as we were when we armed him.

I don't disagree with any of that, but if the west weren't arming him do you think he wouldn't be getting the arms from elsehwere? I think that point is irrelevant, USA are bastards everybody knows that, we do everything in our own interests, however I repeat, Saddam was barely human, that is the point, and the point is this media whore of a jock cunt that is George Galloway, typical Scottish Catholic conspiracy theorist that he is, is a disgrace to this country, and a disgrace to millions of Kurds throughout the region who have lost family members to this bastard who GG gives credance to.

Impossible to say on the first point but the Soviet Union were arming their enemy so it's doubful. And it's totally relevant.

Exactly. Wanks.

What's that got to do with George Galloway supporting tyranic bastards who think nothing of mass genocide?

Cause that is U.S. foreign policy (when it serves them). :huh:

Stevie you especially disappoint me in the way you can't de-link England in your head from America's foreign escapades which do little or nothing for us and in the current case in Iraq is actually harming us. I always had you down as one of the free thinkers on this board. Man up for fuck sake. GG is a cunt and SH is a cunt, but the bigger picture is that we have been supporting these cunts around the world.

Impossible to say on the first point but the Soviet Union were arming their enemy so it's doubful. And it's totally relevant.

Ironically the Soviet Union also helped arm Iraq. :huh: