The ship

Guest stormrider

Guest stormrider

I really believe that we're going down now. There is nothing in the world that can save us.

I hope we've learned our lesson, and that we keep the good elements of this team.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck I feel depressed tonight, god knows why, I knew we'd lose, I think it's the Portsmouth and Stoke results that have done it for me, I've had to go to the off licence and buy some beer to drown my sorrows, it's times like this where I wish I had a proper shed, a mans shed where I could take refuge during times of depression such as this and slowly decompose.

Fuck I feel depressed tonight, god knows why, I knew we'd lose, I think it's the Portsmouth and Stoke results that have done it for me, I've had to go to the off licence and buy some beer to drown my sorrows, it's times like this where I wish I had a proper shed, a mans shed where I could take refuge during times of depression such as this and slowly decompose.

Same with me. Thankfully our next game is a fortnight away.

What lesson is there to learn ?

Ashley is the architect of this fuck up.

He's done it in less than 12 months too.. Mission accomplished IMO, there's no way this is just bad luck - i'm convinced there's an ulterior motive.

I think we're stuck in the bottom 3 now. I wish I had some hope to cling on to but there really isn't anything.

Be interesting how we fare in Division 1 - bounce back in style or do a Leeds?

I really believe that we're going down now. There is nothing in the world that can save us.

I hope we've learned our lesson, and that we keep the good elements of this team.

Name the good elements.

Name the good elements you think would be happy to play in the Championship for us.

I think we're stuck in the bottom 3 now. I wish I had some hope to cling on to but there really isn't anything.

Be interesting how we fare in Division 1 - bounce back in style or do a Leeds?

That depends on the Dullard at the top, expect the likes of Owen, Martins, Bassong, Enrique and Duff to leave or to be sold, but it's the tack he takes that will define our future, in my opinion we'd need to be bullish in the transfer market and invest to get a quick promotion, but given his track record, don't hold your breath.

He's done it in less than 12 months too.. Mission accomplished IMO, there's no way this is just bad luck - i'm convinced there's an ulterior motive.

I agree. I mean it, in all honesty, this isn't incompetence or even wilfull neglect, it has to be deliberate. Was it Sherlock Holmes who said words to the effect that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth? Well, this is all I'm left with after this joke of a season. Who knows what the future holds for us.

I agree. I mean it, in all honesty, this isn't incompetence or even wilfull neglect, it has to be deliberate. Was it Sherlock Holmes who said words to the effect that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth? Well, this is all I'm left with after this joke of a season. Who knows what the future holds for us.

It's a bloody expensive practical joke !

Guest stormrider

Name the good elements.

Name the good elements you think would be happy to play in the Championship for us.

I wonder if the NUSC will still want to make a meaningful connection with the board and work together in harmony when we go down. I think i preferred them when they were a rabble of angry fans trying to force MA out

I wonder if the NUSC will still want to make a meaningful connection with the board and work together in harmony when we go down. I think i preferred them when they were a rabble of angry fans trying to force MA out

Preferred them ?

and now they are ?

lets face it; we are going down; Ashleys tenure has been a disaster and the sooner we wake up to it the better.

he gambled; he has failed. he will take us down, walk away and leave a huge mess.

will we come straight back up; probably not.

NUSC has tried to open peoples eyes to what is happening. The sooner the majority wake up and realise the impending disaster that is awaited thE better. I fear however that it might be too late for this season.

bounce back in style or do a Leeds?

:(

If we go down we will be back up in a shot.

Ashley will have to protect his money and the only way he will be able to do it is by investing.

Sunderland do it every other year man, piece of piss.

We were expecting a loss today, and again against Chelski next week, it's what happens after that which will mean us staying up or going down.

We were expecting a loss today, and again against Chelski next week, it's what happens after that which will mean us staying up or going down.

I expected two losses like, but i think a lot of people thought we would get something against Arsenal for some reason.

If we were going to get anything out of the two i'd go for a draw against Chelsea.

I knew we would lose today but i was still very disappointed

If KK hadn't quit you would be safe by now. I still believe you will stay up but I don't think the club has recovered from that unplanned departure.

Same with me. Thankfully our next game is a fortnight away.

I've gone and compounded my depression by playing kamikaze poker and going all in on a pair. Just couldn't be arsed to play solid.