Camping

Ally

Give this place a go, its got excellent facilities, spotlessly clean shower and toilet facilities, pitches with electric and is in a good spot with a view across to the castle.

http://www.springhill-farm.co.uk/

have you got yourself an electric hookup cable as well? we grabbed one off ebay for about £12 I think.

oh and Tesco have a double stove with grill for about 30quid.

Give this place a go, its got excellent facilities, spotlessly clean shower and toilet facilities, pitches with electric and is in a good spot with a view across to the castle.

have you got yourself an electric hookup cable as well? we grabbed one off ebay for about £12 I think.

Thats looks and sounds a lovely site however for next weekend I need one within 15 miles of flamingoland as thats where we are taking the bairns on the Sunday. Any suggestions welcome.

Re the electric hook up, what do you actually use it for? Do you take a telly with you????

Thats looks and sounds a lovely site however for next weekend I need one within 15 miles of flamingoland as thats where we are taking the bairns on the Sunday. Any suggestions welcome.

Re the electric hook up, what do you actually use it for? Do you take a telly with you????

Its for his lasses equipment.

Will 20 miles away do? Been here http://www.goldensquarecaravanpark.com/ 3 times and it's a great site.

Well got invited to our best friends tonight to see them try and assemble a borrowed Vango something 8 man tent.

Our job was to sit in comfy chairs, crack a few beers and watch.

The assembling was bad enough before they discovered it wasnt a sewn in ground sheet at which point the wife of my mate went livid. It was all heading towards a no camping show when I stepped in and showed them the video of the outwell Toronto at Argos.

They suggested I go and pick up my reserved order which we did. As per the video it was up in 15 minutes and was superb. Queue my mate forking out £179.

Well worth the money though if his family enjoy their first proper camping trip.

I take the laptop and load it up with kids films and stuff and a radio

Got my 2 room tent for me and a mate (bin off sleeping in the same room!) for T in the Park t'other day. Only ever had gash tesco 10quid-ers at festivals so far so decided to get a deece one this time... tried setting it up and ended up falling in it like :huh:

If you got to the lakes you have to expect rain at some point :huh: I love the Ullswater area personally.

Thinking of heading up Amble way next weekend, anyone got any decent places up there?

Just back from bobby shafto's. Lovely weather start to finish. Would have been perfect but for the other people on the site. Why do caravaning folk think random people want to talk to them? Luckily a combination of ignorance and contempt soon gave interlopers the message.

If you got to the lakes you have to expect rain at some point :huh: I love the Ullswater area personally.

Thinking of heading up Amble way next weekend, anyone got any decent places up there?

Aye, keep going. ;)

Just back from bobby shafto's. Lovely weather start to finish. Would have been perfect but for the other people on the site. Why do caravaning folk think random people want to talk to them? Luckily a combination of ignorance and contempt soon gave interlopers the message.

:huh:

I'll bet our friend from Boldon is a "talker".

Didn't Pud recommend somewhere that way in this thread? On the iPhone with next to no signal so you'll have to check back.

When only a :huh: will do.

;)

Cheeky fuck :huh:

:D

Cheeky fuck :huh:

;)

I'm right though, aren't I ?

Just the job. quoting so I'll find it later.

:slap:

Cheeky fuck ;)

:D

I'm right though, aren't I ?

Hi....

CT "ooooh youve got an Atlas S4000E theyre amazing arent they?"

Random "Yes, we like it."

CT "well to be fair theyre not very good at all in fact theyre shit, ooooh is that the new Bloggs double grill?, theyre supposed to be shit them."

Random "Actually yes, its fairly poor like."

CT "What? seriously? how can you say that like? its amazing, the makers say theyre good and who are we to doubt them?"

etc etc

:huh: