Camping

Ally

only time i sleep in a tent is at a festival and that's mainly because i'm not doing much sleeping.

Agreed, speaking of, anyone else else ganning to T on thursday/friday? See an insecure lad with shit long hair and the new home shirt in long sleeves prancing about give him a pity wave!

The Famous Five often went camping. And they were never bored.

But do you reckon the Famous Five were happy if they camped a lot, or if they were happiest when they waited years then camped? I dunno, poll?

They were happiest when they had a good time without spending a lot of money relative to other similar sized groups of children who went camping.

But what if they had a better time, but spent more on their tent than the other group, is that better value for money overall? No children should be having a bad net enjoyment cost rate.

Do you like camping? :) :) :icon_lol::(;):D

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :rolleyes:<_<:icon_lol: Do you like Scotch Eggs?

Haha :) Class! :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::aye::):rolleyes:

Just bought one of these for £19 at Argos.

foldingpicnic.jpg

Now just need an electric cable and we are about set.

Is it also too wrong of me to take the George Foreman for speedy breakfasts? :lol:

£15 in TESCO at the moment them tables.

I did consider making the purchase ;)

No good sitting on picnic blankets like it's the 50's.

Twats, I checked them first and the piggin website says £29

http://direct.tesco.com/q/R.205-3493.aspx

As the wife is going under protest, every "luxury" I can muster can only help. :rolleyes:

Saw them in-store at North Shields last night.

Wouldn't worry about £4 too much like, if you've already bought it.

Had a look today (Bastards). Quite impressed as well by the half price double airbags for a £10, but waiting til Ive done GoOutdoors tomorrow.

Next week CT will be telling us we're all doing it wrong by living under bricks and mortar.

:lol:

It's the way he advocates something as if it's never occurred to anyone else and as if he's known it all along.

Let me know where you're camping CT, I'm sureI can organise a live fire exercise...

Next week CT will be telling us we're all doing it wrong by living under bricks and mortar.

It's the way he advocates something as if it's never occurred to anyone else and as if he's known it all along.

Let me know where you're camping CT, I'm sureI can organise a live fire exercise...

Its called been friendly and thoughtful, qualities you seem to be very much lacking. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

Its called been friendly and thoughtful, qualities you seem to be very much lacking. ;)

:lol: at least have the balls to post something without the safety wink, for the Love of God.

:rolleyes:

Its called been friendly and thoughtful, qualities you seem to be very much lacking. ;)

Its called been friendly and thoughtful, qualities you seem to be very much lacking. :rolleyes:

I dunno, he strikes me as a decent human been ;)

I dunno, he strikes me as a decent human been ;)

Twat ;)

Just bought one of these for £19 at Argos.

foldingpicnic.jpg

Now just need an electric cable and we are about set.

Is it also too wrong of me to take the George Foreman for speedy breakfasts? :lol:

£15 in TESCO at the moment them tables.

I did consider making the purchase ;)

No good sitting on picnic blankets like it's the 50's.

Twats, I checked them first and the piggin website says £29

http://direct.tesco.com/q/R.205-3493.aspx

As the wife is going under protest, every "luxury" I can muster can only help. :rolleyes:

Saw them in-store at North Shields last night.

Wouldn't worry about £4 too much like, if you've already bought it.

Had a look today (Bastards). Quite impressed as well by the half price double airbags for a £10, but waiting til Ive done GoOutdoors tomorrow.

Got the Airbeds and theyre spot on, highly recommend them.

Well I picked up the tent yesterday (with instructions on how to put it up) got my airbed, mattress, coolbag and lots of booze.

Now bring on the PILOTS ;):rolleyes::lol:

Got the Airbeds and theyre spot on, highly recommend them.

Put off buying the airbeds until I had been to Go Outdoors today.....Big Mistake :rolleyes:

Mrs Tree got here eye on these instead and the trip has officially turned from camping to glamping. :lol:

362afd841d40fa505029981dd296197a.jpg

Expect some bargains on ebay next week when she decides its not for her!

Also pud, re this electric hook up. Whats the crack on a night time. Do you leave it plugged in or do you need to put it away?

The lap top suggestion was a good un, particularly for the kids tv etc.

Just packed the car and the wheels are buckling.

All this spending, CT. You'll never afford that Harley at this rate.

My Mid life crisis transport would be a Stag and not a Harley.

1974%20Triumph%20Stag%20Mk2%20Automatic%20White%203.jpg

However this has been overuled by the wifes mid life crisis aged 6 and 8 months. :lol:

Netbook was a godsend when i was camping last year, pissing down one night, ex had been diving and was knackered so laid about watching family guy etc, then for the last night booked a hotel with it on the sly as a surprise for when she got back from diving :rolleyes:

electric hookup you just leave plugged in, they give you a cable that runs from the outside into your tent/van or whatever then you've to have your own stuff

They hadnt better cos Ive just been and paid 30 quid for a lead :lol: