Blokes - if you had to shag one bloke from history

Gemmill

Who would it be?  :rolleyes:

Saw this asked of Frank Skinner in an interview and he picked Muhammad Ali circa '64 or early Elvis - if you're gonna have to do it may as well make it a legend. <_<

Haway then.  Who's brave enough to answer?  :angry:   And who's the soft shites who'll just go "Eurgh that's sick.  You must be bent" whilst mentally drawing up a list.

4374[/snapback]

Are you for real? I reckon all that homo-accountancy bollocks has gone to your head! :icon_lol:

Gemmill's getting a new badge - a nice pink one! :angry:

4459[/snapback]

Admit it. There's nowt you'd like better than to be fisted by Jenson Button in a shellsuit, Formula 1 boy. :P

4474[/snapback]

Fuck off bean counter! :blush:

;)

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who would it be?  :blush:

Saw this asked of Frank Skinner in an interview and he picked Muhammad Ali circa '64 or early Elvis - if you're gonna have to do it may as well make it a legend. <_<

Haway then.  Who's brave enough to answer?  :angry:   And who's the soft shites who'll just go "Eurgh that's sick.  You must be bent" whilst mentally drawing up a list.

4374[/snapback]

Are you for real? I reckon all that homo-accountancy bollocks has gone to your head! :icon_lol:

4459[/snapback]

Admit it. There's nowt you'd like better than to be fisted by Jenson Button in a shellsuit, Formula 1 boy. :P

4474[/snapback]

Fucking hell, Scott. You're putting off me cup of tea! :rolleyes:

Just cos we're in touch with our sexuality. :P

4480[/snapback]

I'm gonna remind you of this thread Danny when you put that pot of glue down! :icon_lol:

Haway then.  Who's brave enough to answer?  ;)   And who's the soft shites who'll just go "Eurgh that's sick.  You must be bent" whilst mentally drawing up a list.

4374[/snapback]

4459[/snapback]

4474[/snapback]

;)

4476[/snapback]

"Go on Jenson. Accelerate through me chicane". :angry:

I rushed in there with pretty boy responses without considering the full array of opportunities i'd have. Any bloke in history?

I'd bost Hitlers arse all over...."Have my Granda killed will you? You short arse, inferiority complex having, slug on your lip wearing twat!" He wouldn't walk for a month.

Then I'd do Jesus. You can take your religion and stick it where I'm going to ram my cock.

Have I gone too far?

Haway then.  Who's brave enough to answer?  ;)   And who's the soft shites who'll just go "Eurgh that's sick.  You must be bent" whilst mentally drawing up a list.

4374[/snapback]

4459[/snapback]

4474[/snapback]

;)

4476[/snapback]

4484[/snapback]

Bet there'd be nee time for a pit stop either.

Who would it be?  <_<

Saw this asked of Frank Skinner in an interview and he picked Muhammad Ali circa '64 or early Elvis - if you're gonna have to do it may as well make it a legend. :angry:

4374[/snapback]

Gemmill's getting a new badge - a nice pink one!

4459[/snapback]

4474[/snapback]

Fuck off bean counter! :rolleyes:

:D

4476[/snapback]

4484[/snapback]

:blush:

If it was me who was the JB fan, it'd be even better! ;)

I rushed in there with pretty boy responses without considering the full array of opportunities i'd have.  Any bloke in history?

I'd bost Hitlers arse all over...."Have my Granda killed will you?  You short arse, inferiority complex having, slug on your lip wearing twat!"  He wouldn't walk for a month.

Then I'd do Jesus.  You can take your religion and stick it where I'm going to ram my cock.

Have I gone too far?

4489[/snapback]

:rolleyes:

If anyone watches The Office, this reminds me of the bit when David brent says what he'd do to the members of Fleetwood Mac (I think) :P:blush: I'm LMAO at that though. There's always one. :icon_lol:

I rushed in there with pretty boy responses without considering the full array of opportunities i'd have.  Any bloke in history?

I'd bost Hitlers arse all over...."Have my Granda killed will you?  You short arse, inferiority complex having, slug on your lip wearing twat!"  He wouldn't walk for a month.

Then I'd do Jesus.  You can take your religion and stick it where I'm going to ram my cock.

Have I gone too far?

4489[/snapback]

:rolleyes:

If anyone watches The Office, this reminds me of the bit when David brent says what he'd do to the members of Fleetwood Mac (I think) :P:blush: I'm LMAO at that though. There's always one. :icon_lol:

4496[/snapback]

It was the Corrs Brent would do! And I wouldn't argue.

Have I gone too far?

4489[/snapback]

:icon_lol::P

"Part this, Moses" *WOOMF*

I'm quite worried about you lot now. :P

4505[/snapback]

How about you Cath, Hitler or Jesus?

4510[/snapback]

Erm, where's the Angelina Jolie option? :icon_lol:

I'm quite worried about you lot now. :blush:

4505[/snapback]

4510[/snapback]

Erm, where's the Angelina Jolie option? :icon_lol:

4512[/snapback]

I'd like to see that. :P

4514[/snapback]

Put it away Daniel....

I'm quite worried about you lot now. <_<

4505[/snapback]

4510[/snapback]

I'd fuck Jesus, then Hitler. That way Adolf would get a jew's shit and blood up his arse.

4515[/snapback]

:icon_lol::P:blush::rolleyes: I have water all over my keyboard now.

I'm quite worried about you lot now. :angry:

4505[/snapback]

4510[/snapback]

I'd fuck Jesus, then Hitler. That way hitler would get a jew's shit and blood up his arse.

4515[/snapback]

F :icon_lol: f :P f :blush: fuuuucking hel :rolleyes:<_< llllll :angry:

...was my word for word reaction to that.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.