Kevin Keegan is tactically inept

Douggy B

You burn 26 calories by kissing for a minute apparently...

Remind me again why your standup career didn't work out?

Remind me why you come onto a Newcastle board? It's certainly not because you've so many friends on here.

I have enough non vitual friends ta.

Seriously fish, you are aout as funny as a dose. Why you would even consider a career in comedy?

<_< I'm not about to take advice from the likes of you.

so it's not for the virtual friends, it's not because anyone gives a shit what you say... why exactly do you come on here?

I feel like the ying to raging yang of delusional behaviour on here.

Its a service.

Y'know, you do come across as somebody who is deliberatly trying to wind up 'the home fans' so to speak. S'all well and good on match day, but you make it hard for the rest of us who just want another place to discuss football :icon_lol:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish the current set up was as tactically inept as keegan, i would settle for the seasons we started with him as manager, 1st, 3rd, 6th, 2nd , 2nd.,...ill have that ineptitude all day thank you.

I wish the current set up was as tactically inept as keegan, i would settle for the seasons we started with him as manager, 1st, 3rd, 6th, 2nd , 2nd.,...ill have that ineptitude all day thank you.

<_<

well the likes of rob lee , ferdinand , tino ect ect ect ect ect would disagree with him

Is this for real? You had five goes at spelling that right and it's only three fucking letters.

well the likes of rob lee , ferdinand , tino ect ect ect ect ect would disagree with him

Is this for real? You had five goes at spelling that right and it's only three fucking letters.

<_<

loo ool llo oll lol