And you thought the Jade Goody stuff was bad!!!!!

snakehips

The rumours are that Colleen Rooney is 3 months pregnant. If you considered the exposure Jade Goody got was ott, just wait for the crap in the media over the next, God knows how long, if this is true.

Weren't you at home 3 months ago? <_<

The rumours are that Colleen Rooney is 3 months pregnant. If you considered the exposure Jade Goody got was ott, just wait for the crap in the media over the next, God knows how long, if this is true.

Correct. And she begged and she begged and she begged me to fuck her, but I only had eyes for Waaaaayne.

Correct. And she begged and she begged and she begged me to fuck her, but I only had eyes for Waaaaayne.

I heard you smashed her back doors in.

I heard you smashed her back doors in.

Yuk. Not for me, that malarky.

Used to work with a bloke though, whose objective with every lass he slept with was to do just that. He looked upon it as some sort of official seal of dominance/achievement. Strange.