Your love for the Toon

bawan

I hate to admit this but over the course of this season and because of the events that have went on off the pitch my love for the Toon is starting to fade.

By this I don't mean that if I came face to face with a Mackem and other supporters I wouldn't end up in a scrap if they started talking shit about the Toon, I just mean am not really interested what happens anymore, I don't follow the games like I used to, I don't think the current team deserve the support they are getting, I don't think the backroom staff should have ever got any were near this team. We are to good to be in this situation, but I guess that is just why we are in such shit.

Does any one feel this way?

<_<

my love for the Toon is starting to fade

By this I don't mean that if I came face to face with a Mackem and other supporters I wouldn't end up in a scrap if they started talking shit about the Toon

No offence mate but this post is pathetic.

By this I don't mean that if I came face to face with a Mackem and other supporters I wouldn't end up in a scrap if they started talking shit about the Toon

Your a spuds fan, you dont understand fuck off back to your own board.

<_< I understand perfectly. You're clearly about 12.

<_< I understand perfectly. You're clearly about 12.

bawan or the world's most annoying cunt, yeap that's a hard choice.

go home danny, your mum is calling.

OT: BJQUICK, concerning the fantastic Shearer goal that is your signature, how was that not offside?

Unless it's out of the camera's shot, there was no-one between Alan and the Villan's keeper when the cross was first kicked. (??)

As for the topic.

You never forget/change/ignore your team.

Like marriage, 'til death do you part.

Indeed, for many it is a stronger bond than marriage.

Concerning the imminent drop, I fully expect post-traumatic stress disorder.

Edited by dbsweeney

If anything, my love for the club has grown.

The appreciation of what we had under Keegan and Bobby really hits home in times like this. Knowing that we've challenged for the title and beaten the likes of Juventus and Barcelona, as well as dominating Inter in the San Siro are memories that we'll never forget, and clubs like the mackems and Spurs will never see in the next 100 years.

It's times like this where our club needs us the most and where we'll see exactly how much the club means to people.

Very important the fans get behind the side in the remaining matches; especially the crucial 'winnable' matches v Boro, Fulham and Portsmouth at home. That's all that matters at present.

Guest Stevie

I've been stood there with the third lowest attendance in our history for a league game 10,003 + me, and I loved the club as much then if not more than when we were 12 points clear. See in them days we had no out of town glory hunters outside the north of England, we were always THE sleeping giant of English football, but we were more a club for the people of Tyneside. The Keegan era saw copious amounts of glory hunters pop up everywhere inspired by the football we played, the passion of the fans etc.. and at that point when Douglas Hall said 100,000 would be too small, he was probably right, but if we go down we're going back to our roots, all the arsehole fans will leave, leaving a hardcore of 35-40,000, plus committed former out of town glory hunters, it will sort the men out from the boys and bring the club closer to peoples hearts, like a mother nursing a sick child.

like a mother nursing a sick child.

<_<

Personally I'm looking forward to next season whether we stay up or go down. It'll be a joy not to be surrounded by a bunch of tarts who don't go to the pub before and after, bring their camera along and sit reading the program during the game.

*takes off shoes*

Seriously though, I can't think about the club without feeling outraged at Ashley and his fuckwit crew for what they're doing to us. The whole experience of supporting NUFC is being ruined by these cunts, and I deeply resent it.

It's the supporters that are the best thing about the club. I don't think that'll ever be lost.

The thing that's sickened me this season apart from the obvious clowns in charge of running the club has been the attitude of some of the players. It's as if they're doing us a favour by being at the club, try putting a shift in and make some effort for your money.

I've seen bad players and bad teams before at Newcastle, but this mob who are paid absolute top whack for the garbage they deliver on the pitch, it knocks me sick.

And that's before you even mention the fact you can't pick up a paper without a Newcastle player or coach bullshitting in the press about how they're not that bad really. I liked the old fashioned way of doing your talking on the pitch.

It's the supporters that are the best thing about the club. I don't think that'll ever be lost.

The thing that's sickened me this season apart from the obvious clowns in charge of running the club has been the attitude of some of the players. It's as if they're doing us a favour by being at the club, try putting a shift in and make some effort for your money.

I've seen bad players and bad teams before at Newcastle, but this mob who are paid absolute top whack for the garbage they deliver on the pitch, it knocks me sick.

And that's before you even mention the fact you can't pick up a paper without a Newcastle player or coach bullshitting in the press about how they're not that bad really. I liked the old fashioned way of doing your talking on the pitch.

Couldn't agree with you more on that one mate.

They fucking stroll around like they are bigger than the club, except a few players in the current team with Beye being one of them none of them deserve the support they are getting from us, the fans.

The fucking twat thats MO, the sooner he fucks off the better for every one at the club, he earns too much for doing abs shit all but being injured.

Edited by bawan

The spoilt modern footballer riles with most fans I reckon. I think you'd be seeing an entirely different spirit at the club though if Keegan had had these players all season. You saw signs at he back end of last season and the beginning of this that he had them enjoying their football, and that makes a hell of a difference.

I'm not excusing players not putting a shift in but there's no doubt this season's turmoil and our current managerless state has affected the players. Mind you that said there are some who just want fucking putting down. I think Viduka, for example, is a professional disgrace. I've noticed Duff simply not bother to track back plenty times this season, and Shola is also becoming a lazy twat. I have my suspicions about Nolan as well but it's early days so I'll hold off on that one for now <_<

The fucking twat thats MO, the sooner he fucks off the better for every one at the club, he earns too much for doing abs shit all but being injured.

I'm repeating myself, but he's played more and scored more than Martins over the last 2 seasons.

I'm repeating myself, but he's played more and scored more than Martins over the last 2 seasons.

Hes also earned fucking more for being a complete cunt.