'Natural Justice'

Tooj

Someone said something the other day on here regarding us, which (I think) puts what Fergie's doing, all he's done and WHY he's still here looooooong after any sane manager would have retired - the poster was I believe Shanklyboy and the discussion concerned Sir Bob's record as the first (and STILL only) European manager to win 3 European Cups on their own.

He said, regarding ALL our records "Ferguson is I'm sure, hellbent on eclipsing that, Not only does he want us off our perch, he wants to eradicate us from history." and to produce a reply to THAT is why I'm writing now.

To be honest, I couldn't agree more. I actually think ALL of it he's done down the years - EVERYTHING Fergie has done has been with a single aim - To not just replace Liverpool FC at the top of the domestic and European trees for as long as is necessary to remove ALL of our records as the trailblazers, record holders and general 'trophy winning' top dogs of English and European Football (at least from the British Isles regarding the second of those) but also to try and ensure that we aren't even MENTIONED again in such terms.

And some of what he's done's been below the belt in the extreme; Consider;

The crap with referees EVERY time we play them at OT (BTW NOW do you see why Rafa' said what he did in January - He WASN'T priming the Ref' for the United - Chelsea game, it was for OUR visit there and to be honest after last years debacle with Steve ('No 1 Manc' fan) Bennett, who really thought that meticulous planner that he is that A) Rafa' wouldn't have some sort of plan in place regarding the ref' for this years visit and <_< That without a suitably 'coached' as it were ref', the Mancs are so easy to beat? I didn't, I mean I thought that they'd at least put up a fight but they were like some sort of terminator robot that - now you can find the off button to is easy to defeat after being unbeatable for near decades before. Bullies don't look so hard to beat when you pour a bucket of cold water over their head do they? And that's what we did on March 14th - Maybe Rooney regrets HIS outburst now, I'm sure Ferguson does as nothing's gone right for them since then. Also, there's a LOT more than just the Masch' red, there's also the penalty we were given and then had retracted in the 0 - 1 defeat there in 1994 when Ince scored, the non-penalty they were given in the Cantona comeback match to save them a defeat in 1995, the ridiculous TWO penalties and red card in the 0 - 4 defeat in 2003 AND the red card that Darren Ferguson never got for crocking Molby when we were 2 - 0 up there in 1992 to name but a few

Anyway other than shenanigans involving the men in black (which Fergie's been up to since at LEAST 1992), Fergie's also publicly doubted our ability to be fair on the final day of 1995 when a win for Blackburn at Anfield COULD have sewn up the title for them instead of United, deliberately omitted our name EVERY time he's asked about multiple European Cup winners in interviews (not that he does many of those now), the ridiculous distinction that United fans have between their Division 1 titles and England League titles is also down to him and his club making out that the England League's all there's EVER been in England (ask a Manc why if Division 1's don't count they have 17 titles as seven of them are from Division 1 - bet you don't get an answer do you?);

Fergie's also always gone about how he supposedly knocked us off our 'perch' (funny how he forgot Souness' and Arsenal's roles in that but still) and generally either denigrated the name of Liverpool or more specifically Liverpool FC in the media at every (and I do mean EVERY) opportunity whenever possible (remember his remarks about moving Rooney away from 'those people' as he called his family and friends when he took him from Liverpool to Manchester (to live)? I do; Then there's his feud with the BBC and his accusation regarding a "Liverpool supporters club" in 1994 along with his ban on interviews with them and his hatred of Alan Green who obviously sides with us rather than Manchester on most things; There's all sorts from him - but I THINK it's ALL deliberate and ALL aimed at gradually removing us or the idea of us as serial winners and the most formidable club in Britain from people's minds and replacing it with United - It's basically their ambition for the 60's, 70's, 80's and even 90's when they weren't remotely close to equalling EITHER of our totals (until 1999) in action and why? Why all this effort, why all his years devoted like he has to United?

I'll tell you why, because he HATES us that's why? Or more specifically he's hated us since 1981 when his young Aberdeen team - fresh from dethroning the Old Firm in Scotland and establishing a whole NEW hegemony (far more impressive than anything he's done at United given the difference in resources) north of the border were drawn against the original football masters on these shores. Bob Paisley's Liverpool 'machine' who steamrollered everyone at home and abroad (and if you look at them then and United now - I think you might see where Fergie's teams have their blueprints - particularly in the 1 - 0 wins and relentless runs of clean sheets).

Anyway, Fergie's team were as we well know destroyed by Liverpool with barely a sweat, they lost 0 - 1 at home to Mcdermotts great chip shot from the edge of the area and were swatted aside 0 - 4 at Anfield with us barely breaking into a canter (apparently Alan Hansen was as pumped up for THAT game as Torres was in the recent demolition job on Madrid and was stomping round the dressing room shouting about beating them - wonder why; Oh and there's a coincidence Madrid lost 0 - 1 and 0 - 4 just like Aberdeen did!! Spooky); Anyway, Ferguson after this dismissal was apparently so moved by it that he even wrote in his autobiography of Paisley's 'cunning' and 'wisdom' regarding his talking up Gordon Strachan in the media and thus ensuring he disappeared in both ties (NOW do you see where his baiting of Rafa' and Keegan came from?).

I think that two legged tie cemented us in his head as THE power in football in England and when he came here to manage our biggest rivals and experienced first hand the kind of refereeing imbalance, partisan decisions and crowd at the Kop and lack of fight in small teams against us (sound familiar? re us and THEM this year but reversed), Fergie resolved that not only must our place at the top be reoccupied by them but also that every last influence we have in English football has to be destroyed to stop us getting it back and thus for the past what? 17 years since his power base and team at OT were complete in 1992, he's worked relentlessly towards this goal, using all United's wealth and power to soldify an ENORMOUS power base. Influencing via the media (who swallow all his crap and tend to turn it into the accepted history of events rather than read the REAL history), his allies in football and his own disgusting personality - he's influencing everyone in football - sort of 'conditioning' them to believe United are the most powerful and successful club in England even IF the second's not true yet and evidence of how successful he's been in this is provided whenever anyone in or out of football is asked about the title race - they all ASSUME United will win it at a canter - even some prat of a journalist on Setanta the other day (John Dillon I believe) said he thought United would STILL win it easily from us and possibly by up to 10 points!!! And this was AFTER the Aston Villa battering we handed out.

Anyway, I find it highly funny not to mention lucky that now WE - the one club he despises above all others, the club he wants United to BE - have it in our hands to almost at a stroke wipe out his past damn near 2 decades worth of effort by simply winning the league this year for the first time in 19 years as he's already said he'll retire in 2 or 3 years and THIS time he CAN'T go back on it without losing a lot of authority as Clough did in 1993 when everyone KNEW he was going. Why will we undo his work? Simply because with only 1 or 2 seasons left he CAN'T have the chance to overtake us again if we win it - ALL he can do is draw level with us.

Now I think we might just do it and deny him his chance to overtake us - Recently I've noticed lots of omens like in 2005 and had the same tingle I did then at half time when I just KNEW something was about to happen (although I had not a clue what). What omens? You might ask - Well, consider; It's 19 years after our last title - when better to win NUMBER 19? And it's 20 years after one we should have won and which our players then REALLY wanted to win to commemorate that awful day in Sheffield; Also, the season now (as then and I don't know why) extends past the 20th May so when better to replace the title we should have won in 1989? - There's also their recent nose-dive and our recent surge in form to consider and no, I really don't think the break WILL help them, not this time - Add in the fact that they've got to face nearly a full team of ex-reds in their remaining fixtures (and Murphy's already shown what THAT can do) and I just think their luck's run out this season and that proceedings will run against them this season much as they ran FOR them last year (facing an ex-players side in Wigan on the final day? With their favourite ref' Mr Bennett there? Come on , they were NEVER going to lose that title were they?)

So all in all, I think maybe, this time, the title IS coming back to us - Don't ask why, I just think it's coming that's all and wouldn't it be sweet if in the one season he gets the chance to fulfil his lifetime (at Old Trafford's) ambition and draw level with us on 18 League Titles apiece that Liverpool do Indeed put him in the news by shattering his last chance at the VERY last moment? That would be payback and then some for what we've endured from him for 2 decades and what's more, I think it would finish him as well - I think he'd go if what might now happen DOES happen and the one time he can least afford it, he ends the season looking up at US; His ego just wouldn't allow him to take THAT. So here's hoping it happens, here's hoping that LFC prove Ferguson with all his worries and paranoia about us down the years right - I think this season somehow, we just might indeed be his, and United's nemesis and indeed we could give his career at Old Trafford it's long awaited death blow. I think it's called natural justice and I sincerely hope it applies this season of ALL seasons. Personally, I think If it DID happen, it would be 'poetic' justice never mind natural and no-one would deserve such a blow more than Ferguson...

I believe this is taken from RAWK.

Guest Stevie

There's a line in Coming To America "If Loving the Lorwwadd is wrong I don't want to be right yesssssss aaaaaa", well something that is true of me, if hating scousers is wrong, I don't want to be right. They are the most self absorbed, self obsessed scummy bastards the world has ever or will ever know. Ferguson during the last 10-15 years largely couldn't have give a fuck about Liverpool, his prime arch-enemy was always Arsenal and Wenger. They even stole Ken Bigley's condolences book.

There's a line in Coming To America "If Loving the Lorwwadd is wrong I don't want to be right yesssssss aaaaaa", well something that is true of me, if hating scousers is wrong, I don't want to be right. They are the most self absorbed, self obsessed scummy bastards the world has ever or will ever know. Ferguson during the last 10-15 years largely couldn't have give a fuck about Liverpool, his prime arch-enemy was always Arsenal and Wenger. They even stole Ken Bigley's condolences book.

This, more or less.

Ferguson during the last 10-15 years largely couldn't have give a fuck about Liverpool, his prime arch-enemy was always Arsenal and Wenger.

He's had more worry from us than the bin-dippers in the last 10-15 years.

Ferguson during the last 10-15 years largely couldn't have give a fuck about Liverpool, his prime arch-enemy was always Arsenal and Wenger.

Wouldnt go that far what with Liverpool winning the CL in '05 (Liverpool winning puts a massive pressure on Man U and vice versa) and perhaps this season in the league (hopefully anyway)

What is it about the Dippers and these interminably long-winded posts? <_<

I've only skim-read that fucker but he might as well have just typed out VICTIM in a huge font and left it at that. Stupid cunts.

I've only skim-read that fucker but he might as well have just typed out VICTIM in a huge font and left it at that. Stupid cunts.

Man Ure fans were 'divine-righters' when Liverpool were winning everything and Liverpool fans are now that Man Ure win everything tbh. Simple as. It stems from the fact they do actually win things often/regularly enough to make this a genuinely held belief-ie it is a self-fulfilling prophecy. They're spoilt in other words.

Wouldnt go that far what with Liverpool winning the CL in '05 (Liverpool winning puts a massive pressure on Man U and vice versa) and perhaps this season in the league (hopefully anyway)

Can't see Liverpool still having any chance come the last day of the season. Mebeez though.

Guest Stevie

This sums up in a few sentences every reason why I dislike people from that city:

I can go to an away match with Everton, go into a chippy and order and watch as sometimes you get looks off people as if to say "oh my god a scouser, a living breathing in-the-flesh scouser, I've heard about them!"

I can go into a boozer before whichever match and be met with locals who will love talking to you and learning about all things scouse, hanging off your every word while you're thinking "christ i'm not that interesting!"

Whichever reaction I get, I love it.

Unless I'm somewhere out of town and I'm met with a group of snarlers, in which case I thank my lucky stars I'm pretty good at putting on accents!

And well, that's all I've got for now I think.

Sound kidda!

I look and think what a fucking total tramp, my age and wearing adidas tracksuit tops to away games. Not in awe or anything in utter defined ridicule.

Hanging on every word or dear, just oh dear, horrible nasal trampy cunts they couldn't ever be more deluded. Back to the point that sums up the Liverpool fans mentality, they are club punching above their weight, in terms of a business Manchester United and Arsenal are far far bigger, I hope Chelsea fucking rape them.

Edited by Stevie

Man Ure fans were 'divine-righters' when Liverpool were winning everything and Liverpool fans are now that Man Ure win everything tbh. Simple as. It stems from the fact they do actually win things often/regularly enough to make this a genuinely held belief-ie it is a self-fulfilling prophecy. They're spoilt in other words.

Oh I remember well enough the days of Liverpool's dominance. We didn't have forums in those days though :icon_lol:

I still think they're out on their own when it comes to mawkishness and slush, though it does at least often make very amusing reading.

Oh I remember well enough the days of Liverpool's dominance. We didn't have forums in those days though :icon_lol:

I still think they're out on their own when it comes to mawkishness and slush, though it does at least often make very amusing reading.

Who can forget that chicken fetus mistaken for an abandoned baby episode. Wakes, marches, sympathy drinks were all ready to go in five fucking minutes.

Guest Stevie

Who can forget that chicken fetus mistaken for an abandoned baby episode. Wakes, marches, sympathy drinks were all ready to go in five fucking minutes.

Unbelievable people. In the last 15 years, SEVENTEEN families have named kids Justice on Merseyside, just unbelievable. Imagine that walking the streets as Justice Johnson, or Justice Smith, you'd sound like a Ghana Under 21 international.

Unbelievable people. In the last 15 years, SEVENTEEN families have named kids Justice on Merseyside, just unbelievable. Imagine that walking the streets as Justice Johnson, or Justice Smith, you'd sound like a Ghana Under 21 international.

:icon_lol:

:icon_lol: or a High Court Judge.

Fucking hell man, what a bunch of arseholes.