Judge rules on Guantanamo strike

Rob W

Another example of one person winding someone up and the clique wading in tbh.

107239[/snapback]

Well I've taken the piss out of Renton as much as HTL in this one, so NER! ;)

107245[/snapback]

Am I part of the clique now then? :o

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

107239[/snapback]

Well I've taken the piss out of Renton as much as HTL in this one, so NER! ;)

107245[/snapback]

Am I part of the clique now then? :o

107250[/snapback]

Sounds like it! I'll send out a welcome pack.

Wanker is your stock in trade response tbh HTL.

107111[/snapback]

So 5 pages ago tbh.

This thread kicked off because HF expressed an interest in Gitmo, he didn't even express an opinion, and Rambo went ape-shit. :o

107138[/snapback]

;)

Did anyone watch it? Obviously not HTL or LM, too scared of being brainwashed by the baddies.

Weak minded tbh

107154[/snapback]

Shame eh. My opinions are from experience not those of left wing wanker lecturers who only wankers take notice of ;)

PS like the smilie ?

107174[/snapback]

YOU'VE been to Guantanamo? ;)

If not, how are you so much more knowledgable on these matters? - genuine question.

Fact is, as was pointed out, you had a go before I even expressed an opinion. In fact I'd agree with a lot of the methods used in Guantanamo. Convictions mightn't occur because deals are made for information. If there is genuine intelligence that a captor has information I say do anything necessary to get that information. But the ends don't always justify the means, and in those circumstances the victims should be be compensated.

107192[/snapback]

that is the WHOLE point

107218[/snapback]

Well the WHOLE point of the documentary I posted a synopsis for was that there was no intelligence whatsoever to implicate the lads it was based on.

I guess when you called me a wanker, what you meant was "That's not very nice for them, it's a shame stuff like this happens but it's borne of necessity. If only they could get back the last 4 years of their lives. Something should be done to compensate them and their families."

Sounds like it!  I'll send out a welcome pack.

107252[/snapback]

Oh aye, "welcome pack", prepare for some ginger bum love, Renton.

Sounds like it!  I'll send out a welcome pack.

107252[/snapback]

Oh aye, "welcome pack", prepare for some ginger bum love, Renton.

107254[/snapback]

:o Renton is never anything but FULLY prepared for ginger bum love.

Well the WHOLE point of the documentary I posted a synopsis for was that there was no intelligence whatsoever to implicate the lads it was based on.

I guess when you called me a wanker, what you meant was "That's not very nice for them, it's a shame stuff like this happens but it's borne of necessity.  If only they could get back the last 4 years of their lives.  Something should be done to compensate them and their families."

107253[/snapback]

That was HTL, not Leazes, unless I've missed something in this abuse-fest, which is quite possible.

They obviously had nothing on those kids, although it was pretty silly of them to wander into a war zone, and the criminal records won't have helped their cases; although if military intelligence had been smart about it they may have realised they were not the crimes of fundamentalists.

EDIT: That bolded 'no intelligence whatsoever' just looks like more abuse. :o

Edited by DotBum

107111[/snapback]

So 5 pages ago tbh.

This thread kicked off because HF expressed an interest in Gitmo, he didn't even express an opinion, and Rambo went ape-shit. :o

107138[/snapback]

;)

Did anyone watch it? Obviously not HTL or LM, too scared of being brainwashed by the baddies.

Weak minded tbh

107154[/snapback]

Shame eh. My opinions are from experience not those of left wing wanker lecturers who only wankers take notice of ;)

PS like the smilie ?

107174[/snapback]

If not, how are you so much more knowledgable on these matters? - genuine question.

Fact is, as was pointed out, you had a go before I even expressed an opinion. In fact I'd agree with a lot of the methods used in Guantanamo. Convictions mightn't occur because deals are made for information. If there is genuine intelligence that a captor has information I say do anything necessary to get that information. But the ends don't always justify the means, and in those circumstances the victims should be be compensated.

107192[/snapback]

that is the WHOLE point

107218[/snapback]

I guess when you called me a wanker, what you meant was "That's not very nice for them, it's a shame stuff like this happens but it's borne of necessity. If only they could get back the last 4 years of their lives. Something should be done to compensate them and their families."

107253[/snapback]

Did I ? No I wasn't calling you specifically so I apologise if thats what you thought.

As for intelligence, fact that a TV documentary will only say what it either wants you to believe or what its told to tell you. Another fact is that good intelligence sources would never be publicised or risked losing.

There is a big difference between "having none" and "unable to prove"....

Edited by LeazesMag

Did I ? No I wasn't calling you specifically so I apologise if thats what you thought.

As for intelligence, fact that a TV documentary will only say what it either wants you to believe or what its told to tell you. Another fact is that good intelligence sources would never be publicised or risked losing.

107258[/snapback]

I totally agree with that, you've got to have your guard up; are you applying the same checks when you listen to what the the government is telling you?

107111[/snapback]

So 5 pages ago tbh.

107138[/snapback]

;)

Weak minded tbh

107154[/snapback]

PS like the smilie ?

107174[/snapback]

107192[/snapback]

that is the WHOLE point

107218[/snapback]

107253[/snapback]

107258[/snapback]

Sorry, Dotbum put me right. T'was HTL, not you.

107111[/snapback]

So 5 pages ago tbh.

107138[/snapback]

;)

Weak minded tbh

107154[/snapback]

Shame eh. My opinions are from experience not those of left wing wanker lecturers who only wankers take notice of :slap:

PS like the smilie ?

107174[/snapback]

107192[/snapback]

that is the WHOLE point

107218[/snapback]

107253[/snapback]

107258[/snapback]

Sorry, Dotbum put me right. T'was HTL, not you.

107283[/snapback]

Just for clarity, although I have already mentioned it. ;)

I did not call YOU a wanker, that comment was made toward Rob W for an accumulation of posts over time, not for YOUR post near the start of the thread.

Cheers

107239[/snapback]

You'll never get an invite to join if you keep making posts like that tbh.

"that comment was made toward Rob W for an accumulation of posts over time"

MODS!!!!

Evidence of SERIAL ABUSE

I want him banned .... no, on second thoughts he might go out into the community - its safer to keep him in on here........

107239[/snapback]

You'll never get an invite to join if you keep making posts like that tbh.

107363[/snapback]

He's already trying to chum up by using a Hessian flag. :o

"that comment was made toward Rob W for an accumulation of posts over time"

MODS!!!!

Evidence of SERIAL ABUSE

I want him banned .... no, on second thoughts he might go out into the community - its safer to keep him in on here........

107372[/snapback]

as pathetic as always.

You ought to be careful, someone might tell you to "grow up"...or something...

:o