Official Jimbo's TV Confirmation: Alan Shearer: Manager of Newcastle United

Jimbo

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well lads, that's the theme of tonight's wank sorted !

Has 2J got a Shearer video up yet? Might speed things up a bit for you.

Saying that, I could probably get off to his Everton goal on repeat.

That's staying power tbh. I'm all done before it hits the back of the net.

Guest Stevie

I've had a few drinks tonight. but I'm sure I'm not the only only one who has just went "heh heh" to themselves with a warm glow. FUCK what any cunt else says, on a bleak Tuesday night this truly is the best news Newcastle United, Tyneside, the North East economy and the Premiership could've had.

I have a greater sense of confidence than before, but even if we go down, I hope he continues and offers the club some much needed continuity.

christ_bike.jpg

What a joke this season has become. Regardless of how this turns out, it's impossible to take things seriously anymore; if you do, you start thinking about slitting your wrists.

I hope it works out; it just seems that everything is done at this club on impulse/spur of the moment racing from one emergency to another......... I suppose supporting a club which mirrors my life makes sense though.

what's the general 'real life' equivalent of relegation?

I have a greater sense of confidence than before, but even if we go down, I hope he continues and offers the club some much needed continuity.

Yeah If we go down I would like Shearer to stay on tbh.

A few years with some spirit and fight at least.

what's the general 'real life' equivalent of relegation?

You are demoted and forced to accept a pay cut because you have no employment alternatives, your wife/gf/partner that you really love leaves you and your great neighbours move only to be replaced by the most annoying, tight arse cunts the world has seen.

Or you just become danny b.