Official Jimbo's TV Confirmation: Alan Shearer: Manager of Newcastle United

Jimbo

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Al can do it. It reminds of an episode of 24 you know their is going to be ups and downs and your know when the end of action is f coming but is always tense.l may 24th for al.but you just cant seeing him failiing even is it seems likely. he only 8 games till judgement and like jack baeur our local HERO will get through the edge of his teeth.

let the count down begin Check out my shearer manager t-shirt on www.zazzle.co.uk

8 chelsea

7 stoke

6 tottenham

5 pompey

4 liverpool

3 boro

2 fulham

1 villa

I hate that cunt, serious question, has anyone ever seen him at SJP?

What an ill informed hairy fucker.

Chelsea mafia sign? WTF?

Dick.

I'll take him in the death pool and keep my fingers crossed.

we? we? I ask again McCuntick when was the last time you turned up to give your support? Theres more to being a "fan" than looking like a tit with a scarf, hat and top on.

wanker ;)

just had SSN on briefly talking about us during the soccer special and hearing that same piece of regurgitated lazy journalism we're so used to about fan expectations and allardyce etc etc ;)

I cant see how JoKin can come back, however one thing this club has taught me is that I should never underestimate Newcastle United in doing the unthinkable.

calm down fellas its not 'official' you know the crack

Jimbo..........................

r25dvn.jpg

;)

They cannot bring Kinnear back now surely........

If they don't make Shearer's position permanent come the summer there'll be hell on IMO. Fine if he decides he doesn't want to extend it but if the club say "thanks Alan but now Joe's fit, we're having him back" they'll get lynched.

FWIW I think any physician who signs Kinnear off to come back to this job is a lunatic - it'd be madness!

Fuck sake man.

The statement seems to suggest that Kinnear will return next season, cant be having that like!

Actually it doesn't... the wording they use is:

The Club have made the appointments while Joe Kinnear continues to recover at home having recently underwent heart surgery.

In no way does it suggest that he'll definitely be back - just states that he's recovering at home.