Altogether now

peasepud

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Danny B had his account suspended, set up new accounts etc.. and still has that many posts.

Fucking hell :lol::lol:

Ha ha look at the state of you. Nice tattoo....chav.

Well I suppose he is trying to take the high road when Spurs have loads of Jester hat, free flag Sky fans.

Everybody does.

There is nothing wrong with a supporters club making a gesture on a day that signifies hope and that the board want to keep us up.

I think they are embarrassing dicks too. I really want the arse to fall out of footall so these dick heads will fuck off too.

Then we will see who has the most plastics....you may not need to wait. I almost envy you.

Danny, why didn't you post for the first 3 months of this year?

Your disappearance seemed to coincide with Spurs dropping into the bottom 3 at the back end of December.

You didn't fuck off like a plastic dick head did you?

Tom got the hump and disabled my account because your results went tits up.

I was on here the day after the cup final, I realise that football has its downs as well as ups.

I'd like to believe you, but it doesn't ring true when we'd just beaten your lot and Wigan to move 6 places or so up the league before you disappeared.

You've got some nerve having a pop at anyone who doesn't stay the course.

Ha ha post up a pic. Let me guess fat and old?

Yep only chavs have tattoos.

You post twice as much as me, despite me being a Newcastle fan and being registered for about 4 years.

You sad, sad old fucker (or not, which probably explains why you are on here so much) :lol:

You post twice as much as me, despite me being a Newcastle fan and being registered for about 4 years.

You sad, sad old fucker (or not, which probably explains why you are on here so much) :lol:

What an ugly mess you are. I suppose it doesnt matter about tattoos when you are unemployable.

What an ugly mess you are. I suppose it doesnt matter about tattoos when you are unemployable.

Ugly, mess, yeah right :lol:

Bet I have a better job than you aswell, this is starting to explain why you are soo bitter though.

Be honest, you looked at that picture, remembered being that young once but couldn't remember being that good looking. It hurt didn't it? Admit it...

Ugly, mess, yeah right :lol:

Bet I have a better job than you aswell, this is starting to explain why you are soo bitter though.

Be honest, you looked at that picture, remembered being that young once but couldn't remember being that good looking. It hurt didn't it? Admit it...

Bet I have a better job than you? ha ha. Brilliant.

Unless you have moved to the capital I very much doubt that.

So Danny B had his account suspended, set up new accounts etc.. and still has that many posts.

Wait, tattoo's = chav?

1085117166_mesprofile.jpg

So he's a chav? :blush:

Wait, tattoo's = chav?

1085117166_mesprofile.jpg

So he's a chav? :blush:

Hes not some northern piker still living at home with his mum.

Your mums sofa is fucking hideous.

Surely a new low in adult males trying to insult each other? :lol:

It was either that or his teenage hair mostache he seems to be sporting.

His mum obviously does have very bad taste though.

Indeed :lol:

Its not my mums or my sofa either.

Anything else Danny? :blush:

Is that a hair lip or a bad moustache?

Both, big fan of half the Manchester United back 4.

What else you got Danny boy?

Do you still harbour bad feelings towards Tom because he is an admin and you want to be?

Surely a new low in adult males trying to insult each other? :blush:

Anything else Danny? :jesuswept:

:lol:

I imagine Danny looks like a cross between Danny Baker and Mike Reid.

Now I assume you have me mixed up with someone else, Tom seems a good lad and most people will know I have absolutely no intention of becoming an admin on an internet forum ever again :lol:

Why do you have soo many posts in a short space of time on a rivals football forum? Are you detested on your own forums?

When you get to your age do you think "ah fuck where has my life gone?", does it make you depressed and bitter?

Did you avoid posting a pic up of yourself because of the obvious abuse it would result in?

Have you honestly got nothing better to do with your life, you do seem a little pathetic? Is it a coincidence you support Tottenham?

Now I assume you have me mixed up with someone else, Tom seems a good lad and most people will know I have absolutely no intention of becoming an admin on an internet forum ever again :lol:

Why do you have soo many posts in a short space of time on a rivals football forum? Are you detested on your own forums?

When you get to your age do you think "ah fuck where has my life gone?", does it make you depressed and bitter?

Did you avoid posting a pic up of yourself because of the obvious abuse it would result in?

Have you honestly got nothing better to do with your life, you do seem a little pathetic? Is it a coincidence you support Tottenham?

And theres the bite. It obviously is a bone of contention. Ever again? I didn't realise you had done it before. I think we need to look again at this more closely and see if we can get to the root of your problem. Did you develop a power complex?

It may lead us to why you decided to get a tattoo as well, is it designed to make you look more individual or more generic? Trying to differentiate yourself or fit in with the crowd?

You also seem to have a big issue with age, do you feel you are getting old? Do you worry what that tatoo will look like on an old mans withered arm in years to come?

All questions for another day perhaps?

So avoiding all the questions as usual? Could that be because there is no answer you can give that doesn't equate to you being a very sad individual.

I got the tattoo when I was a lot younger, probably to fit in with the crowd or just for the experience. You do these things when you are young but I realise that is probably something quite difficult to remember.

I stopped being an admin because I couldn't be arsed anymore, seemed like work after work.

I believe thats all your questions answered, your turn...