The Grand National

Guest Stevie

Guest Stevie

There was rumours Denman was going to run this race before its heart problems, it ran on Thursday and fell, Id have been inclined to back that tomorrow if it was running. It's not a tip or anything but I'm backing Black Apache, it was 50/1 last year and fell at the second but since then he's show loads of improvement it's jumping is better. It's last 3 races against good horses have been 1-5-1 the 5 was cos they distance was too short, it acts on stamina sapping distances, that's who I'm backing tomorrow BLACK APACHE. I won last year first time ever on Comply or Die it aint gonna happen this year, it's went backwards that horse.

Who yous backing if anyone?

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to go back to what always works for my mam and pick the one who's wearing the nicest colours. I've won absolutely fuck all from actually thinking about it so I can't do any worse. :lol:

Guest Stevie
I'll ensure I get onto betfair and lay everything Stevie backs too. Be a good earner.

If you had've done that last year you would've been skint. I won last year first time ever, and my advice is back this horse E/W, if it doesn't come down it's guaranteed a top 4 placing.

I'll ensure I get onto betfair and lay everything Stevie backs too. Be a good earner.

If you had've done that last year you would've been skint. I won last year first time ever, and my advice is back this horse E/W, if it doesn't come down it's guaranteed a top 4 placing.

Because you won last year for the first time puts you in a position to start lashing out advice? :lol: My sister backed the winner last year! You mention form, but form shouldn't really be a consideration, because there's no races like this one. It's like backing Chambers in a marathon because of his sprint form. You say that last year's winner has gone backwards. How do you know that? He won't have been tested over this distance since last year. He is probably just isn't good over shorter trips. If he gets a clear run I expect he'll be there or there abouts. But getting a clear run is a big if. A serious gambler wouldn't bet on the national.

I've got Rambling Minister in the sweep at work. Have thrown too much away on the National for the last couple of years to risk anything more...

I've got Rambling Minister in the sweep at work. Have thrown too much away on the National for the last couple of years to risk anything more...

I put a few quid on him and a couple on Kilbeegan Blade.

I also got Fleet Street in the work sweep but can't see that coming in.

my little lots got -

Me Irish Invader

Son Reveillez

Mum Silver Birch

Dad Stan

Bro No 2 EuroTrek

Fella Offshore Account

Doubt I'll get a penny back off that lot, Would settle for the dosh off em' for their original bets - I managed to get stung for that an'all.