Russell Brand (of all people) on Shearer's appointment

smoggeordie

Or Herts.

Well exactly. I find it a little bit stupid and offensive really. That cockney mafia banner cemented a lot of opinions down here.

Which just goes to show ignorance is prevalent everywhere if you think about it.

Nicely done.

Guest Stevie
Or Herts.

Well exactly. I find it a little bit stupid and offensive really. That cockney mafia banner cemented a lot of opinions down here.

Which just goes to show ignorance is prevalent everywhere if you think about it.

Just more prevelent in certain areas.

Why you got a picture of Gary Glitter in your avatar, it aint the Boro board mate.

Or Herts.

There's absolutely no way you are clever enough to have done that on purpose btw. :lol:

I assume the previous post went over your head too then. Gold.

I am and I did and its not really a valid point either as most on here really do think that anybody with a London accent is a cockney.

Or Herts.

Why you got a picture of Gary Glitter in your avatar, it aint the Boro board mate.

looks like someone has hacked my account. I dont have pictures turned on at work.

Or Herts.

There's absolutely no way you are clever enough to have done that on purpose btw. :lol:

I am and I did and its not really a valid point either as most on here really do think that anybody with a London accent is a cockney.

What views were 'cemented' by that banner then?

Guest Stevie
Or Herts.

Do they fuck. Most people on here are quite studious. We haven't really got one person who you really could certify as a total thick cunt, without redeeming features to be honest. Certainly no Newcastle fan on here anyway.

It's easier to just say something like 'most people on here' when you're unable to take issue with something specific someone has actually said. Trying to be clever. And failing.

It's easier to just say something like 'most people on here' when you're unable to take issue with something specific someone has actually said. Trying to be clever. And failing.

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...&hl=cockney

In reference to Chelsea fans, Spurs fans and pretty much anybody from London.

Trying to be clever and failing

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...&hl=cockney

In reference to Chelsea fans, Spurs fans and pretty much anybody from London.

Trying to be clever and failing

:lol: Desperate. Answer my question any time btw.

Russell Brand to join TalkSport

Russell Brand is to be unveiled as the new star presenter on national commercial radio station TalkSport, only months after having to resign from BBC Radio 2 in the wake of the uproar over the “Sachsgate” affair.

Negotiations are taking place between TalkSport and the comedian who stepped down from his BBC role after he and Jonathan Ross left obscene messages on the telephone answering machine of the actor Andrew Sachs in a practical joke that was broadcast on Brand’s show last October. The controller of Radio 2, Lesley Douglas, resigned over the incident while Ross was suspended from broadcasting. Last week the broadcasting watchdog Ofcom reprimanded the BBC for the “gratuitously offensive, humiliating and demeaning” broadcast and fined the corporation a record £150,000.

TalkSport has a history of hiring controversial presenters but has recently sacked several of its big names – including Jon Gaunt and James Whale – for having breached broadcasting regulations.

Hawksbee & Jacobs are good, Mike Parry is ok as long as he has Andy Townsend keeping him in check, Durham is ok with Ian Wright in small doses, just bear in mind he's always going to take the devils advocate role.

The thing with talksport is its generally ok if you don't take any of them (particularly Durham) at all seriously, most of the opinions they give out on air are not their real opinions, it's just debates that they work out before the show. H&J are the best as they don't take themselves seriously and actually give their real opinions on the occasions that they are being serious.