How shit is Colocinni?

Park Life

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember saying early on that he looked good but wasn't nasty enough for an Argie - that puff's tackle on the edge of the box for the first goal was fucking terrible.

It's easy to see why he never ever gets injured. Never ever puts his body on the line, and goes to ground under the slightest touch, plus he's too slow to catch most strikers so there's no chance of any impact.

Edgar would have been as good a pick as collocini today - he is awful and unless we start getting our wide players to perform passes or crosses we will never score - taylor was woeful from set pieces - reckon taylor back cb is as good a shout as any alongside bassong and sack sideshow bob

We give our players a lot of stick and while I'm not saying Collocini hasn't been disappointing, we're a bit eager to try and "make him pay" sometimes. I'm not defending(!) his performance today as I wasn't there. Maybe he's just out of form. There were a lot of Enrique doubters and luckily he's turned it around. I don't know what the answer is, it's frustrating and no doubt a million times worse when you're there watching it....but like I say, let's not try and properly destroy him. :lol:

We give our players a lot of stick and while I'm not saying Collocini hasn't been disappointing, we're a bit eager to try and "make him pay" sometimes. I'm not defending(!) his performance today as I wasn't there. Maybe he's just out of form. There were a lot of Enrique doubters and luckily he's turned it around. I don't know what the answer is, it's frustrating and no doubt a million times worse when you're there watching it....but like I say, let's not try and properly destroy him. :lol:

But he won't become a fast defender when we say he's fast eh - Alex Ferguson would win a sprint against him.

But he won't become a fast defender when we say he's fast eh - Alex Ferguson would win a sprint against him.

I know, but we've got 7 games to try and stay up. Our players are going to have to feel like Pele. :razz:

Mike Ashley's "WoW!" signing

wow look how fucking woeful he is..

You'd make a GREAT manager. :razz:

Guess all we can hope for is an Enrique style turnaround, but it took him a season, and as has been said; we need some decent performances right now.

We need a pitbull in defence and instead we've got a poodle. :lol:

In a nutshell...

In 1992, Keegan bought Kilcline and everyone laughed. He shored up the defence good and proper though!

At fault twice for the first goal, played them onside for the second and let the ball go over him for nearly a third.

I miss Bassong.

Beye totally out played him today, trouble is we need him at RB as Ryan Taylor is an even bigger liability than Collo.

Is it just me or has Colo gotten worse as the season has gone by?

Can't remember if it was after Hull or Arsenal, but I was asking if he was playing hurt or something. I never watched him before he came to NUFC, but I swear he looked better at the start of the season.

Is there something else going on? Both goals today he just looked like he couldn't be arsed. Is he homesick and thinks if he plays shit enough we'll send him home? Was he lied to about the team/ city/ money when he signed? I'm not joking- he doesn't look like he's giving any effort the at least the last four matches. No hustle, no passion, nothing. Just looks defeated from the first whistle to the last.

Tell you what, as bad as Colo was, Ryan Taylor was even worse. This is a player that was brought in to provide a good cross and set-piece. He's either shite at it or massively inconsistent. He was caught out a lot of times as well at RB. Cole was in a ton of space most of the time.