How shit is Colocinni?

Park Life

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guys. for the last few years, he has CONSISTENTLY been one of the best defenders in la liga. don't you think there's a slight, slight possibility that it's not that he's shit, but that he's surrounded by shit all around him, thus making him overworked and more prone to mistakes? he's a lot like carles puyol, and not just because of the hair. that's how he plays, but to get the best out of him, you need a bigger, more intelligent defender next to him. him and bassong can make a good partnership. you just need to fix your midfield so that it relieves some pressure from the defense, i mean the amount of work they have to do each game, even terry and ferdinand would look average. and yes, before you start, i have seen him play quite a few games for you, and to say he's shit all the time is a massive lie and you all know it. he's inconsistent. big deal, each and every player in your roster is inconsistent, and to call some of them that would be a massive compliment to be honest.

newcastle. nowhere does someone go from hero to villain faster.

guys. for the last few years, he has CONSISTENTLY been one of the best defenders in la liga. don't you think there's a slight, slight possibility that it's not that he's shit, but that he's surrounded by shit all around him, thus making him overworked and more prone to mistakes? he's a lot like carles puyol, and not just because of the hair. that's how he plays, but to get the best out of him, you need a bigger, more intelligent defender next to him. him and bassong can make a good partnership. you just need to fix your midfield so that it relieves some pressure from the defense, i mean the amount of work they have to do each game, even terry and ferdinand would look average. and yes, before you start, i have seen him play quite a few games for you, and to say he's shit all the time is a massive lie and you all know it. he's inconsistent. big deal, each and every player in your roster is inconsistent, and to call some of them that would be a massive compliment to be honest.

Are you calling Beye?

You want to watch yourself.

:lol:

Are you calling Beye?

phenomenal use of the english language. want to explain what you were trying to say?

If you were fighting against relegation and you saw someone in a Barcelona shirt not bothering to even RUN to try and prevent a goal, do you think you would be so generous?

Are you calling Beye?

phenomenal use of the english language. want to explain what you were trying to say?

I was joking. that's what the wink means. If you're going to come on a Geordie website you should really be au fait with a standard regional turn of phrase before you start having a pop at locals.

Beye played with Colo yesterday, so to say it's his partner making him look bad is a bit dangerous when most people on the forum would let Beye shag their mam. :lol:

Playing with a right back in the middle isn't perfect like, but Colo has looked wank alongside Bassong too.

If you were fighting against relegation and you saw someone in a Barcelona shirt not bothering to even RUN to try and prevent a goal, do you think you would be so generous?

oh give it a rest. if he didn't give a shit, he wouldn't have started every single game of the season except for one. he wouldn't have been leading "minutes played" column out of all your players - that's a sign of a committed player who takes care of himself and who is deeply committed to the cause. you don't bust your ass off all season only to suddenly realize at the most crucial hour that you don't care. he's a dependable, consistent player, which he's been all his life. not even bothering to run?? you're playing chelsea and he made a crucial mistake. he probably feels like crap. how about you judge him for the entire season when he's been head and shoulders above most of your players, who are either living it up in the treatment room or are such crap that the spend most of the game chasing the ball and when it finally gets to them, they don't know what to do with it and give it away. also, he's in his first season in a new league, and it's well known that several foreign players take a while to adapt to epl.

amazing how quickly you guys turn on your players.

oh give it a rest. if he didn't give a shit, he wouldn't have started every single game of the season except for one. he wouldn't have been leading "minutes played" column out of all your players - that's a sign of a committed player who takes care of himself and who is deeply committed to the cause. you don't bust your ass off all season only to suddenly realize at the most crucial hour that you don't care. he's a dependable, consistent player, which he's been all his life. not even bothering to run?? you're playing chelsea and he made a crucial mistake. he probably feels like crap. how about you judge him for the entire season when he's been head and shoulders above most of your players, who are either living it up in the treatment room or are such crap that the spend most of the game chasing the ball and when it finally gets to them, they don't know what to do with it and give it away. also, he's in his first season in a new league, and it's well known that several foreign players take a while to adapt to epl.

If he had, which he hasn't, but if he had it wouldn't say that much for him anyway. :lol:

Bassong is a less experienced non-international and in his first season in the league too, but he looks like the assured one in the pairing.

The price tag means he's judged to a higher standard and falls short.

Edited by Happy Face

If he had, which he hasn't, but if he had it wouldn't say that much for him anyway. :lol:

Bassong is a less experienced non-international and in his first season in the league too, but he looks like the assured one in the pairing.

As is the case with Taylor.....who I've never got a good word to say about.

a player that "fails" at newcastle (fails in "" because i don't think he's failed at all) is hardly a failed player. we all remember kluivert who didn't exactly set sjp alight, but was arguable one of the most lethal strikers to play the game. although i'm sure many of you think he's worthless.

a player that "fails" at newcastle (fails in "" because i don't think he's failed at all) is hardly a failed player. we all remember kluivert who didn't exactly set sjp alight, but was arguable one of the most lethal strikers to play the game. although i'm sure many of you think he's worthless.

I was a fan of Kluivert when he arrived, but it was clear his focus was no longer on football, since he left Newcastle he has hardly proved us wrong following moves to Lille and PSV.

I'm not saying anything to require needing a rest. You support another side and are on a forum for Newcastle United. I agree to some extent that we have a tendency to knock our own players, I even said as much in this thread but then I watched the footage of the two goals we let in yesterday. I guarantee if that was one of your players you'd be angry.

I will defend someone who is low on confidence or being played out of position, but I will not and can not defend someone who is being paid many thousands of pounds per week to defend our goal, not even RUNNING to prevent one from being scored.

I have to say it is minging how quickly we can turn on somebody. With no creative outlets in our team, pressure is constantly on our defence. So the new player still in his first season in England has made a few mistakes in a garbage team. I fully expected it. Look at Vidic in his first season. He clearly gives a shit, he's played nearly every game. Furthermore, he comes across as a great professional. I think it's disgraceful the way you lot go on sometimes. Is it coincidence that these big money defenders seem to always flop here? I doubt it.

You are clueless.

Also, why are you correcting other people? Your grammar is hardly at an epitome of greatness.

Edited by Attain

As is the case with Taylor.....who I've never got a good word to say about.

Are you arguing with yourself? :blush:

You think he was good a Newcastle? (or post-Newcastle for that matter). :lol:

Do you think Shearer is still a top class striker? :lol: