How shit is Colocinni?

Park Life

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5.) If he's so bad, how come four managers now have failed to see that? How come he's started all but one game? If you guys really think he's such a bad player, then drop him to the bench like you do with players that suck. Stop starting him every game then. Sell him in the summer and get someone who doesn't suck then. I'll guarantee you won't find a better way to get yourselves relegated.

Because Cacapa & Co. are even worse...

I still reckon Beye-Colocinni-Bassong-Enrique is our best back four.

So do i, fully fit and all having a run together would have been good, but that's never happened. The problem now is that Colo is really struggling and will have no confidence at all and Stoke are the single worst club for him to face so much as i think Taylor is a complete clown at CB he will be the better option for Stoke if fit.

Also Beye is just a class player and so slotted into CB and did a respectable job as i knew he would and if we had a top class RB i would happilly play Beye at CB ahead of Taylor and a struggling Colo.

So do i, fully fit and all having a run together would have been good, but that's never happened. The problem now is that Colo is really struggling and will have no confidence at all and Stoke are the single worst club for him to face so much as i think Taylor is a complete clown at CB he will be the better option for Stoke if fit.

Also Beye is just a class player and so slotted into CB and did a respectable job as i knew he would and if we had a top class RB i would happilly play Beye at CB ahead of Taylor and a struggling Colo.

His confidence is shot I agree. I'd probably go with what Ritchie said though Steven Taylor might be better in the middle against Stoke.

His confidence is shot I agree. I'd probably go with what Ritchie said though Steven Taylor might be better in the middle against Stoke.

I'm not far off agreeing myself tbh, even though i have always hated players being played out of position unless needed, so i usually wouldn't go for Taylor at RB and Beye CB, yet such is the damage Taylor can do in the middle and his better performances are all at RB that you're tempted to go for it!

I thought he was man of the match.

I don't think I've seen us have a player who makes such perfectly timed tackles.

He was unlucky for the first goal I thought, nearly an amazing goal-saving tackle.

I thought he was man of the match.

I don't think I've seen us have a player who makes such perfectly timed tackles.

He was unlucky for the first goal I thought, nearly an amazing goal-saving tackle.

His bicycle kick too. :lol:

all we ever do is slag our defenders off!

They make a mistake early on in the game and we get straight on there case whick makes things worse!

look at Bramble now......he is playing brilliant at Wigan!

I sort of agree with the sentiment in that I was having a go at people for getting on Colo's back after the mistake. However, people weren't getting on his back before that mistake, which was a horrendous one, especially for someone with his experience. Bramble never got a rough ride off the fans here either. And he hasn't been brilliant at Wigan either. He's done well (not yesterday like) there but he had a few purple patches here too. The next calamitous error is always round the corner because his lapses in concentration will always be costly.

every player in the world goes through a bad patch....it cant help him when 50.000 of his own fans are being negative adds to the pressure!

he was brilliant against man u and chelsea...(away)

Tbf though, if he can't handle that, he isn't up to it. He's played in World Cups and everything. This season won't have helped him settle in but I think the fans are a long way down the line in terms of who is to be blame for the problems the player is having.

They make a mistake early on in the game and we get straight on there case whick makes things worse!

I sort of agree with the sentiment in that I was having a go at people for getting on Colo's back after the mistake. However, people weren't getting on his back before that mistake, which was a horrendous one, especially for someone with his experience. Bramble never got a rough ride off the fans here either. And he hasn't been brilliant at Wigan either. He's done well (not yesterday like) there but he had a few purple patches here too. The next calamitous error is always round the corner because his lapses in concentration will always be costly.

total agree....

but when a defender makes mistake 9 times out of 10 it ends up being a goal!

how many chances has martins wasted?

jonas,cant shoot or cross a ball!

Dont disagree with you tbh, dont worry about defenders errors when we are scoring more than them! We all know the cause of our problems is creativity.

I know where you're coming from since it takes pressure off you're defence when you're able to cause the opposition problems but it's both a lack of creativity and defensive failings that have cost us. We're struggling to score (especially at home where we need to be picking up points) but we've conceded loads too. And the first goal on Saturday (the second one might not have happened without it) was purely a case of shooting ourselves in the foot.

total agree....

but when a defender makes mistake 9 times out of 10 it ends up being a goal!

how many chances has martins wasted?

jonas,cant shoot or cross a ball!

It was just so frustrating for people on Saturday because we gifted them that first one. A point wasn't looking impossible by any means before that.

Aye, should be a very nervous encounter.

On Setanta as well in the tea-time match which means I'll be lucky if I can still see the telly by kick-off.

Im even tempted to go and watch the reserves to see if there is any inspiration to be had there, not that it matters as I dont pick the team!!!!

The reserves aren't even the 'reserves' most of the time now. It's just the kids unless a player is coming back from injury or whatever.

Im even tempted to go and watch the reserves to see if there is any inspiration to be had there, not that it matters as I dont pick the team!!!!

The reserves aren't even the 'reserves' most of the time now. It's just the kids unless a player is coming back from injury or whatever.

Its going to be a fairly strong team I think. I would also like to see Xisco play? I would also like to see us score?

Yes I know, desperate!

score.............what the fuck is that!