O/T West Ham to be seized

Douggy B

Creditors of Straumer (The failed Icelandic bank and owners of West Ham) are readying a plan to seize control of West Ham.

However according to sources close to the process there will be no "quick sale" (within the next 2 years).

Straumer owns about 75% of West Ham's 260m debt and creditors are planning to remove the current Icelandic chairman from his role.

Source: Reuters International Financing review. (4/4/09)

No buying of players for them for the next few years then :lol:

Creditors of Straumer (The failed Icelandic bank and owners of West Ham) are readying a plan to seize control of West Ham.

However according to sources close to the process there will be no "quick sale" (within the next 2 years).

Straumer owns about 75% of West Ham's 260m debt and creditors are planning to remove the current Icelandic chairman from his role.

Someone needs to cook up some kind of reason to dock them 15 points this season. :lol:

Edited by Park Life

Someone needs to cook up some kind of reason to dock them 15 points this season. :lol:

They still have an FA hearing over more Tevez allegations to get through yet....stranger things have happened.

Well it's probably going to happen, no quick sale (of course - who'd buy at the moment), and what are they going to do but "restructure" like Ashley and his giant lesser spotted wallet moths?

They still have an FA hearing over more Tevez allegations to get through yet....stranger things have happened.

All those Sheff Utd players are queueing up as well.

Still wouldn't finish in the bottom 3 anyway.

They're on 44 so it'd bring them in level on points; it'd certainly bring then right in it.

I know they're on 44 points. I was going on the basis they'd still stay up given their form this season. Not that it's going to happen anyway.

Dreamt that Wigan had been docked 10 points after losing 5-0 to Liverpool. Not really sure where I got either of those, but I remember being really ecstatic only to look at the league table and see they were still 10 ahead of us. (Not the case in actuality, I know.)

Dreamt that Wigan had been docked 10 points after losing 5-0 to Liverpool. Not really sure where I got either of those, but I remember being really ecstatic only to look at the league table and see they were still 10 ahead of us. (Not the case in actuality, I know.)

I dreamt last night that I was sold a pair of shin guards in Argos by Butt and Jonas. First football related dream I can remember having, not sure what it means though.

I dreamt last night that I was sold a pair of shin guards in Argos by Butt and Jonas. First football related dream I can remember having, not sure what it means though.

It means yer on son! Get yersel to the groond sharp, yer playin satder! Belta! :mellow:

Ewerk's alarm clock: "neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

Clearly means you want to get some Butt whilst singing Hoe-nas at the same time.