'Burra and Liverpool Moved For TV

Tooj

So it goes.

Burra a Monday evening and Liverpool 13:30 Sunday.

Fucking typical. I knew one of them would be a Monday like.

Guest Stevie
So it goes.

I think it's good news that it's on a Monday to be honest, half days at work, people pissed, good atmosphere, home win, or so I hope. I like Monday games.

I'm surprised Portsmouth, Villa and Fulham aren't on SKY as well

So it goes.

I think it's good news that it's on a Monday to be honest, half days at work, people pissed, good atmosphere, home win, or so I hope. I like Monday games.

You would, you selfish prick :mellow:

Monday games = shite atmosphere though iyam.

Guest Stevie
Why couldn't it be the other way round? Cunts.

...and force our away fans over to that shithole getting back at 1am in the morning. At the end of the day I feel sorry for people Scottish Mag, but see if I supported a club at the other end of the country like him or Matt, I'd either move there or pipe down. This benefits a lot of people this.

Guest Stevie
So it goes.

Villa was a good atmosphere, and City.

Edited by Stevie

...and force our away fans over to that shithole getting back at 1am in the morning. At the end of the day I feel sorry for people Scottish Mag, but see if I supported a club at the other end of the country like him or Matt, I'd either move there or pipe down. This benefits a lot of people this.

Not really... even for people who live / work in the area.

We only have 1 Saturday 3pm kick off at home left thios season now... and our next 5 games are on telly.

Purely from a selfish pov and you're right re: the travelling fans tbf. I'd rather neither were on a Monday.

So it goes.

I think that was down to the bad refereeing decision(Man City), which always gets the crowd going, and us actually winning against a team in the top 6 (probably top 4 at the time, Villa).

So it goes.

I wasn't at either but I'd guess that was because of the performance. I wasn't saying all Monday games are shite atmospheres but I don't think it makes for a good atmosphere as most people are at work the next day. Shite night for football imo. Quite like the mid-week games early in the season etc. when there's a full programme of games on.

Btw, Pompey is on Setanta (Monday night).

How is a Monday a better atmosphere? Hour or so drinking beforehand at best by the time people have got back from work and made their way into town- or do proper supporters live and work within walking distance of the ground?

How is a Monday a better atmosphere? Hour or so drinking beforehand at best by the time people have got back from work and made their way into town- or do proper supporters live and work within walking distance of the ground?

Look - either quit your job and move back to Crammy or pipe down.

:mellow:

Part timer tbh.

Monday night games just do not allow for enough drinking to be had beforehand in order to watch the 90 minutes of shite...

Matt's from Cramlington man, he hasn't been living away for that long.

I think I speak for all the sofa surfers when I say :aye:

<_<

Knob-jockeys tbh <_<

:aye:

I know what you're saying and I can see where you're coming from... but all I can hear is waaah waaah waah :mellow:

;)

I don't think anything is worth bearing Manor Walks Shopping Centre on a regular basis.

Smogs game getting moved suits me as it goes, and I've always liked night-time games. I'm probably in the minority in not being arsed about Saturday 3 o'clock kick-offs, although obviously these fixture changes must be a right pain for the lads who do aways regularly or live away. The only kick-off times I really don't like are the 12/1-ish Sat/Sun ones, which are just shit.

I don't think anything is worth bearing Manor Walks Shopping Centre on a regular basis.

Plus, you'd miss the Cock too much.