'Burra and Liverpool Moved For TV

Tooj

How is a Monday a better atmosphere? Hour or so drinking beforehand at best by the time people have got back from work and made their way into town- or do proper supporters live and work within walking distance of the ground?

Look - either quit your job and move back to Crammy or pipe down.

I don't think anything is worth bearing Manor Walks Shopping Centre on a regular basis.

Plus, you'd miss the Cock too much.

Howay man, it's bad enough when Fop refers to himself in the third person without you doing it as well.

How is a Monday a better atmosphere? Hour or so drinking beforehand at best by the time people have got back from work and made their way into town- or do proper supporters live and work within walking distance of the ground?

I don't think anything is worth bearing Manor Walks Shopping Centre on a regular basis.

Howay man, it's bad enough when Fop refers to himself in the third person without you doing it as well.

:mellow:

;)

oh, I'm not laughing at your little "joke" I was laughing at the clip of you singing on the Forth terrace in an Elvis style... like that was the most normal thing in the world.... ya fucking doyle :mellow:

;)

oh, I'm not laughing at your little "joke" I was laughing at the clip of you singing on the Forth terrace in an Elvis style... like that was the most normal thing in the world.... ya fucking doyle :mellow:

Ian Curtis goes Vegas tbh.

And who the fuck was that Welsh couple anyway?

Edited by alex

<_<

oh, I'm not laughing at your little "joke" I was laughing at the clip of you singing on the Forth terrace in an Elvis style... like that was the most normal thing in the world.... ya fucking doyle ;)

:mellow:

Liverpool 13:30 Sunday.

Fuckers.

Anyone wants tickets PM me. I might have two spare.

It's a bank holiday the next day so shouldn't be a huge problem?

It's fucked up my hotel booking though.

<_<

oh, I'm not laughing at your little "joke" I was laughing at the clip of you singing on the Forth terrace in an Elvis style... like that was the most normal thing in the world.... ya fucking doyle ;)

They were Cath's mates. When she left the Trent I kind of felt sorry for them and asked them along for a curry... honestly didn't expect them to take me up on it like :mellow:

seemed nice enough, though I think the speed at which the conversation went a bit surreal had them stunned...

<_<

They were Cath's mates. When she left the Trent I kind of felt sorry for them and asked them along for a curry... honestly didn't expect them to take me up on it like :mellow:

seemed nice enough, though I think the speed at which the conversation went a bit surreal had them stunned...

They were sound tbf. I ascertained later who they were but had no idea when we went for the Ruby.

Taking the inconvenience away from the moving of the fixtures what actually worries me more is the fact that all the other teams around us will have already played and quite possibly picked up points. This will add even more pressure to our team of bottlers...

Why couldn't it be the other way round? Cunts.

I'm kinda glad it isn't.... I'm off to the Liverpool game, if it was Monday night, I'd have to cancel...