Official Match Thread: Stoke 1-1 Newcastle United

JawD

shola take that fucking lead out your boots and fuck off you waste me fucking space

We get the idea! :lol:

:lol:

Have you got a point you little prick?

:lol: My auntie does anger management sessions very cheap.

Well I'm glad you can laugh at the minute.

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shola take that fucking lead out your boots and fuck off you waste me fucking space

:lol: My auntie does anger management sessions very cheap.

Well I'm glad you can laugh at the minute.

I am not glad that you can talk shit and proceed to do so at the moment, sorry I mean all the time.

Edited by Attain

I remember earlier in the year, I came here and said that you guys should sell both Owen and Martins. I said that your midfield is so bad that they will never create chances, so what's the point having strikers like that up front? I said sell them, get some money, buy some midfielders and play with some more average strikers. Everyone bashed me and called me a lunatic. Now today, Shearer has said the same thing, that there's no point having players like Owen and Martins up front if you can't create anything for them. I agree 100%. Football games are won and lost in midfield, and yours is nonexistent.

Okay. Now that we've established you manage barca, can you please fuck off.

no problem. but you know i'm right. your midfield just knows how to foul players and play long balls. will win plenty of games with that strategy i'm sure. all you need are world class strikers right? good bye, and best of luck trying to avoid relegation

yes, beattie and fuller strike fear into the hearts of opposing defenders don't they?

So, your idea of success is replacing good strikers with average ones to compensate for a poor midfield? Nutcase.

my idea of success is SELLING good strikers, using the money to buy GOOD midfielders that can dribble, keep possession, and pass, and use average strikers because when your midfield is creating 10 chances a game, chances are 1 or 2 of them will go in. not very hard to understand. or you could have world class strikers with nobody to supply them and just hope and pray they get 1 lucky chance and they put away, which is what you're doing.

My God do I miss Given, its quite obvious why Harper rotted on the bench so long.

The Stoke fans are genuine cunts and Tony Pulis is an ugly tramp. That was dire shite and of its worst kind, seriously there's nothing, no ambition and no fight!

I remember earlier in the year, I came here and said that you guys should sell both Owen and Martins. I said that your midfield is so bad that they will never create chances, so what's the point having strikers like that up front? I said sell them, get some money, buy some midfielders and play with some more average strikers. Everyone bashed me and called me a lunatic. Now today, Shearer has said the same thing, that there's no point having players like Owen and Martins up front if you can't create anything for them. I agree 100%. Football games are won and lost in midfield, and yours is nonexistent.

no problem. but you know i'm right. your midfield just knows how to foul players and play long balls. will win plenty of games with that strategy i'm sure. all you need are world class strikers right? good bye, and best of luck trying to avoid relegation

earlier in the year i told you to fuck off, seems you paid no attention.

Listen, cockend, I, like many others on here, have been lamenting our shite midfield longer than you have been here, so please, do one.

We've created nothing, can't string three passes together. At this rate I'm more worried that we'll be relegated from the Championship this time next year than goind down now. We're that fucking bad. Has Guthrie even been out there? Could Butt's backwards passing be any more useless? They're hopeless bunch, who you just can't see a goal coming from. I mean really.. I can scarce remember the last time ANY of them scored.

It's fucking pathetic. I just have no hope in me at all. I'd love to be proved wrong, but for that to happen there would virtually need to be a miracle.

when we get the ball down we're retaining possession and if we can just gain a little patience we could open them up a bit. They've created nothing that didn't involve humping the ball into the box... they can't do that if we've got the ball. I know it's counter-intuitive, but I reckon we need to slow things down, start passing the ball even if it's just between centre halves.

Shola is providing half of nothing and because of his ineptitude Owen hasn't had a sniff. Taylor is fucking dire, I'd bring Jonas on for him now.

fucking hell this is depressing shit.

Martins with a groin injury.

Personally feel theres fuck all wrong with him and something has obviously happened beforehand, he had a face like a smacked arse.

Seriously, were not stupid, we have actually watched Newcastle this season and there lack of supply is obvious you tit.

Lol @ your theory, bellend!

Listen, cockend, I, like many others on here, have been lamenting our shite midfield longer than you have been here, so please, do one.

Exactly - what the fuck are we supposed to do about it - we didn't buy the fuckin players - i may be in the process of having one too many but can u stick the condescending "we're better than you cos were barca and you obviously know fuck all" up your arse and fuck off - why do these cunts think were interested in their fuckin points of view - funny you don't get them hangin round when there team has a bad result and were doin ok

Can't even believe what I'm watching. None of these wasters deserve to wear the shirt.

In a nutshell, im literally screaming at the useless bunch of cunts! Clearly aren't commited to the cause.

Oh by the way, did I mention that we really needed to sell Faye behind Keegan's back? Did I mention what a great idea ignoring Keegan's advice to buy another left back was, so we could put our best player out of position and watch some piece of shit academy player, playing in his position, give Faye cubic yards of space?

when we get the ball down we're retaining possession and if we can just gain a little patience we could open them up a bit. They've created nothing that didn't involve humping the ball into the box... they can't do that if we've got the ball. I know it's counter-intuitive, but I reckon we need to slow things down, start passing the ball even if it's just between centre halves.

Shola is providing half of nothing and because of his ineptitude Owen hasn't had a sniff. Taylor is fucking dire, I'd bring Jonas on for him now.

fucking hell this is depressing shit.

Agree totally

whos that directed at? :lol:

How has Edgar been doing???

spectacularly well! :lol:

actually, ok...he is far more comfortable in a centre defending type role than he has been on the right side in the past.

he has cleared well, hasnt made any bad passes...marked his man well.

Martins with a groin injury.

Personally feel theres fuck all wrong with him and something has obviously happened beforehand, he had a face like a smacked arse.

Seriously, were not stupid, we have actually watched Newcastle this season and there lack of supply is obvious you tit.

Lol @ your theory, bellend!

Who was that aimed at? :lol: