Official Match Thread: Stoke 1-1 Newcastle United

JawD

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We don't deserve to stay up. We're gash. Being comfortably outplayed by Stoke is all we need to know. Atta boy Mike.

Neither do Sunderland, Hull or Boro.

Butt you tard get off the pitch.

I can feel it, we will score now.

Not being funny, but what the fuck are you watching!?

I'm watching a shit football team getting mocked by a cheap, shitty opposition whilst were being mocked by there cuntish fans. I see no fight, no spirit, no attack and statues in defense.

Yep ive got that feeling alright of fury and anger! :lol:

Not being funny, but what the fuck are you watching!?

I'm watching a shit football team getting mocked by a cheap, shitty opposition whilst were being mocked by there cuntish fans. I see no fight, no spirit, no attack and statues in defense.

Yep ive got that feeling alright of fury and anger! :lol:

My gut says it will be 1-1, or 2-1 to us.

Not being funny, but what the fuck are you watching!? I'm watching a shit football team getting mocked by a cheap, shitty opposition whilst were being mocked by there cuntish fans. I see no fight, no spirit, no attack and statues in defense.Yep ive got that feeling alright of fury and anger! :lol:
My gut says 3-0 to Stoke, which condemns us to Championship football next season. I will spunk if we manage to get a draw. :lol:

Not being funny, but what the fuck are you watching!? I'm watching a shit football team getting mocked by a cheap, shitty opposition whilst were being mocked by there cuntish fans. I see no fight, no spirit, no attack and statues in defense.Yep ive got that feeling alright of fury and anger! :lol:
My gut says 3-0 to Stoke, which condemns us to Championship football next season. I will spunk if we manage to get a draw. :lol:

Ameobi will be our saviour in this game.

Ameobi will be our saviour in this game.

By being replaced by Cars who will score.