NEWCASTLE REVIEW

Guys,

I just thought I would sign up to this forum so I could explain how crap Newcastle actually are and how you will be playing Championship football next year.

Your club is a joke. You fans think just because you have a big fan base and big stadium that you have the right to be in the Premiership!! Your wank!! Your going to be another Leeds.

Your team is crap. Michael Owen is a crop and you guys are paying him over £100k a week and you’re going to be loosing him at the end of the season because he isn’t going to sign a new contract when your playing Championship football. Also Kevin Nolan for 4 Million…. he was crap for Bolton and you mugs paid that for him!!!

It makes me laugh even more that you had the best English manager ‘Big Sam’ and you fucked him off for errr … ‘Kevin Keegan’ he always has and always will be a shite manager, yet you guys seen him as a saviour and a Newcastle legend. Your club is a disgrace. Even more so you now think Alan Shearer is going to resurrect your club and save you from relegation…. Dream ON!!! The fact still remains your team isn’t good enough. Your defence is crap, its that bad its laughable.

It just goes to show how crap the North East is Boro down, Newcastle down and Sunderland just scrapping it because your even worse hahaha

Anyway guys look forward to playing in the Championship because its what you deserve.

Hahahahahahaahahahahahahahah WANKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!

:mellow:;)<_<<_<:aye::aye::pmsl::aye::scratchchin:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

GOING DOWN, GOING DOWN, GOING DOWN, GOING DOWN, GOING DOWN, GOING DOWN, GOING DOWN, GOING DOWN, GOING DOWN, GOING DOWN, GOING DOWN, GOING DOWN, GOING DOWN, GOING DOWN, GOING DOWN, GOING DOWN, GOING DOWN, GOING DOWN, GOING DOWN, GOING DOWN, GOING DOWN, GOING DOWN, GOING DOWN, GOING DOWN, GOING DOWN, GOING DOWN, GOING DOWN, GOING DOWN, GOING DOWN, GOING DOWN, GOING DOWN, GOING DOWN, GOING DOWN, GOING DOWN, GOING DOWN, GOING DOWN, GOING DOWN, GOING DOWN, GOING DOWN, GOING DOWN, GOING DOWN, GOING DOWN, GOING DOWN, GOING DOWN, GOING DOWN, GOING DOWN, GOING DOWN, GOING DOWN, GOING DOWN, GOING DOWN, GOING DOWN, GOING DOWN, GOING DOWN, GOING DOWN, GOING DOWN, GOING DOWN, GOING DOWN, GOING DOWN, GOING DOWN, GOING DOWN, GOING DOWN, GOING DOWN, GOING DOWN, GOING DOWN, GOING DOWN, GOING DOWN, GOING DOWN, GOING DOWN, GOING DOWN, GOING DOWN, GOING DOWN, GOING DOWN, GOING DOWN, GOING DOWN, GOING DOWN, GOING DOWN,

Hahahahahahaahahahahahahahah WANKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!

:mellow:;)<_<<_<:aye::aye::pmsl::aye::scratchchin:

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHAAAA..... *cough*.... sorry. :crazypilot:

Edited by Fop

They ban me but let the half term heroes waste peoples time. Oh dear.

Why you been banned Stevie?

I think there's a cull on the geordies mate. I genuinely don't know I haven't said anything wrong, must be a secret.

They ban me but let the half term heroes waste peoples time. Oh dear.

Why you been banned Stevie?

I think there's a cull on the geordies mate. I genuinely don't know I haven't said anything wrong, must be a secret.

Have you pmed on of the admin? I know Tom can be a bit trigger happy. Best try him.