Enhance your toontastic experience

peasepud

NUSC are useless now that we love Ashley again, that's why peasepud had the time to make this video, blah blah, some other boring predictable shite, he's obviously r@cist, obsessed.

... :mellow:

But seriously, if things have gotten so bad that the site's owner is now advocating that all users put him on ignore, there's a much easier way of ensuring members won't have to put up with him in future.

haven't you learned how to imbed flash movies yet you daft lanky bastid? ;)

I forgot! <_<

Hardly surprising... there's a country mile between brain and fingers... :mellow:

But seriously, if things have gotten so bad that the site's owner is now advocating that all users put him on ignore, there's a much easier way of ensuring members won't have to put up with him in future.

I think this was tongue in cheek mate...as was my response. People need to take things less seriously.

I think this was tongue in cheek mate...as was my response. People need to take things less seriously.

It's getting repetitive. :mellow:

I wrote my post without seeing yours (I also have you on ignore and have had for months, so I couldn't have even seen it in the last 10 posts feature) as you can see from the timestamps. Just goes to show how sad and predictable you really are.

Also, don't pretend like you haven't constantly tried to have a go at peasepud over NUSC since Shearer's appointment.

I've just put peasepud on ignore.

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: peasepud.

· View this post

· Un-ignore peasepud

:lol:

In all seriousness, ignore doesn't really work. You just end up pressing the "view this post" thing every time an ignored post comes up.

Best thing would be if it could hide all posts completely and hide complete threads started by that user.

In all seriousness, ignore doesn't really work. You just end up pressing the "view this post" thing every time an ignored post comes up.

Best thing would be if it could hide all posts completely and hide complete threads started by that user.

This.

When I've tried it in the past and you just end up thinking "I wonder what the twat has written now" and click the link to read it anyway.