What would you do if..

tommo

Well, my girlfriend of about 3 months has supposedly been cheating on me according to my mates but when I ask her she categorically denies it. She says that I'm the only person she's interested in. We're over now but she says she still has feelings for me. While I was with her she text other men but she just said they were mates. Should I just totally cut her out of my life ? What would you do ?

enjoy the free sex, but be looking to move on, once you've found a new vessel, remove the old one from your life blaming it on your new squeeze.

The bottom line is you don't trust her, as Hova said, keep nailing her until something better comes along but do don't do her bareback. :lol:

I think we could make a better assessment as to whether she deserves a second chance if you posted a picture of her, in whatever state of undress you see fit. :lol:

Well, my girlfriend of about 3 months has supposedly been cheating on me according to my mates but when I ask her she categorically denies it. She says that I'm the only person she's interested in. We're over now but she says she still has feelings for me. While I was with her she text other men but she just said they were mates. Should I just totally cut her out of my life ? What would you do ?

Nevermind your mates, do you think she was cheating on you?

If so, then yeah. Cut away.

If not, then no.

Ask yourself this question any time someone appears to be acting in your best interest-

What does this person have to gain from this interaction?

Make a video next time you fuck her but totally degrade her, i mean piss on her shit on her even, get her to call out all your mates names, spunk all over her face and face fuck her til she chokes, then just keep it as a nice little revenge if indeed it does turn out that she's been humping around behind your back.

Then if worst comes to the worst post it on here and youtube and to all her friends on facebook, jobs a good un.

You never hear Meenz complaining about his fella, proof positive that Women are mentalists and blokes are sound.

You just don't listen. Typical bloke. :lol:

That reminds me, do you want to come round for Sarnies, beer and football on the weekend? :lol:

You never hear Meenz complaining about his fella, proof positive that Women are mentalists and blokes are sound.

That reminds me, do you want to come round for Sarnies, beer and football on the weekend? :lol:

I was going to turn up, invite or no invite. :lol: Is it my turn to bring the beer or the granary bread or both?

I was going to turn up, invite or no invite. :lol: Is it my turn to bring the beer or the granary bread or both?

If you like whisky that tastes like burnt bacon, you can help yourself.

If you like whisky that tastes like burnt bacon, you can help yourself.

Hmm. If we soak the bread in it before doing the sausages, does that consitute a farmhouse breakfast?

I'd honestly never put anything about my personal life, about my lass, etc. on here. Fucking madness tbh.

I've just come to the conclusion that Id never go for breakfast at Fishs. :lol:

Well, with that attitude, you'd never be invited :lol: