Easter Weekend

Magma

Meeting my Father at some point.

Playing some very loud guitar to get used to the new amp before it's played with a band.

Watching the Match and getting/making a curry Saturday.

Watching Dr.Who - which will be shite

Sunday - Either playing with a group of other musicians or waking up late and enjoying Sunday dinner :lol:

off to watch AFC Wimbledon play tomorrow, then it's a weekend of chilling out watching football and drinking cider. Cheer for dying big guy

File:Buddy_christ.jpg

Need to clean the house tomorrow, got a date with really fit medical student tomorrow night, then got a girl from London coming up to see me on Saturday. Roast and getting plastered on Sunday. Monday - nothing.

You dyer in disguise?

poor lass

Off out on the drink today.

Tomorrow I'm in Leeds for a night out, coming back on Sunday.

Monday I'll just be doing as little as possible and enjoying not being at work. :lol:

Going out for a few drinks and throwing some arrows tonight.

Tomorrow am going to Stoke for the game then having a night out in Birmingham... Is gonna be a pretty expensive one.

Then Sunday and Monday doing some revision while probably recovering ... First easter weekend ever I'll not be seeing my folks.

Newcastle last night

Tynemouth tonight

South Shields tomorrow

Killingworth Monday

When are you supposed to give the kids their eggs? Friday or Sunday?

'Mummy, I woke today and there was a Lincoln Log in me sock drawer!'.

'That's the story of Jesus'.

Drinking, smoking, cooking, eating and a bit of exercise ideally. Oh and going shopping for a new carpet tomorrow apparently. That should be great ©.

Drinking, smoking, cooking, eating and a bit of exercise ideally. Oh and going shopping for a new carpet tomorrow apparently. That should be great ©.

There's always summink to do with carpets or Ikea, it's in their genes.

There's always summink to do with carpets or Ikea, it's in their genes.

We'd normally both avoid that sort of shit like the plague on a bank holiday weekend tbf.

Working all weekend, the bastards.

You are doing sterling job my friend, think of the good it brings to so many children.

Who do you think I am ? The Easter fucking Bunny ?

:lol:

You are doing sterling job my friend, think of the good it brings to so many children.

I thought he was insinuating that your profession is 'professional pedophile.'

I thought he was insinuating that your profession is 'professional pedophile.'

Oh well, could be worse !

From the little granny with just a freezer and microwave to the hungry child and the overworked mother, you are the easter bunny and Father Christmas all wrapped up in one little self-abusing parcel. Take a bow.

From the little granny with just a freezer and microwave to the hungry child and the overworked mother, you are the easter bunny and Father Christmas all wrapped up in one little self-abusing parcel. Take a bow.

:lol::lol::D

I'm gushing with pride.

Busy weekend ahread. I'm off work untill Weds night, lovely!

Mates BBQ tonight, Im just about to make some burgers to take over. (I like to know whats in burgers now, Jamie and co have put me off shop bought ones for good )

My friend is coming down from Silverstone tomorrow, so will spend some time with her, we have a french market along the seafront for Easter so will take a stroll down there in the morning and buy some gorgeous cheesy/bacon bread and indulge in a naughty chocolate pastry.

Sunday is our first race meeting of the season at Mendips, one of the new cars is ready so my son will race it. It will be a long day!

Monday and Tuesday hubby and I are going to chill and have a couple days out, have hardly seen each other for months!! Thought we might go for a drive down to Dartmouth on Monday and maybe Burgh Island and Bigbury on Tuesday.

Oh and must record/watch the new Red Dwarf on over the next few nights!!!!

Busy weekend ahread. I'm off work untill Weds night, lovely!

Mates BBQ tonight, Im just about to make some burgers to take over. (I like to know whats in burgers now, Jamie and co have put me off shop bought ones for good )

My friend is coming down from Silverstone tomorrow, so will spend some time with her, we have a french market along the seafront for Easter so will take a stroll down there in the morning and buy some gorgeous cheesy/bacon bread and indulge in a naughty chocolate pastry.

Sunday is our first race meeting of the season at Mendips, one of the new cars is ready so my son will race it. It will be a long day!

Monday and Tuesday hubby and I are going to chill and have a couple days out, have hardly seen each other for months!! Thought we might go for a drive down to Dartmouth on Monday and maybe Burgh Island and Bigbury on Tuesday.

Oh and must record/watch the new Red Dwarf on over the next few nights!!!!

So hes not very fast then? :lol: