Taxi Drivers

Douggy B

Town was absolutely empty tonight yet scum taxi drivers deemed it was time and half tonight being good Friday.

Tell me Mamood, how is good friday, putting you out of your way from a usual Friday?

Look me is the eyes and tell me how your 6 miles dive constituted a £30 price tag you thieving cunt.

Town was absolutely empty tonight yet scum taxi drivers deemed it was time and half tonight being good Friday.

Tell me Mamood, how is good friday, putting you out of your way from a usual Friday?

Look me is the eyes and tell me how your 6 miles dive constituted a £30 price tag you thieving cunt.

R@cist tbh.

"Been on long?"

"Whats that 30quid? 'ere ya go guvnah, 'ave a little summink for the missus n kiddiewinks too mate, now you 'ave a good day my son".

'Ere the bleeding robbin bastards only gone and took me bread n honey.....

I tell you, Marco is a fine judge of character...

Im going to do a Stevie-ism here and tell you, you really are a boring cunt fish :lol:

I'm going to take that as a compliment

Seeing as you're plainly concerned as to the religious significance of Good Friday on the population of London in general, I do find it a bit galling that you were out on the fuckin lash and needing a 30 quid taxi home on one of the most religiously significant days in the christian calender. See you at Matins next Sunday before the match?.....hmmm...thought not...... :lol:

Seeing as you're plainly concerned as to the religious significance of Good Friday on the population of London in general, I do find it a bit galling that you were out on the fuckin lash and needing a 30 quid taxi home on one of the most religiously significant days in the christian calender. See you at Matins next Sunday before the match?.....hmmm...thought not...... :lol:

Ha ha, Good Friday doesn't really affect me either. I dont use it an excuse to rip people off.

Ha ha, Good Friday doesn't really affect me either. I dont use it an excuse to rip people off.

You work in the City of London?......is the concept of irony lost on you lot? :lol:

Ha ha, Good Friday doesn't really affect me either.

Apart from the two millenia of persecution :lol: