London vs North East

Douggy B

Despite our lowly current league position, we STILL mean more to Danny than his own club. We just MATTER as a club and this is why he posts here.

We are passionate, exciting. We set the heart racing, fire the imagination.

We are the Rolling Stones. Spurs are the Shadows.

We are Jimi Hendrix, loud and colourful. Spurs are Kenny G, whiney and pointless.

We are Oasis, swaggering and unpredictable. Spurs are Travis, safe and insipid.

We are Amy Winehouse. Spurs are Lisa Scott Lee.

Carry on posting Danny, we understand why our club has got into your heart. It has that effect. People can't ignore us, it's just not possible. I'm sure somewhere in cyberspace there's a forum for Spurs fans, but what would be the point of posting there? What would there be to SAY?! :D

:unsure::nufc:

We should just post this everytime he makes a new topic. :D

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting how the talbe has panned out to this point.

In the top half of the table you have: Chelsea, Arsenal, West Ham, Fulham and Spurs and in the bottom four you have Newcastle, Boro and Sunderland.

Normally London teams suffer from the amount of Local Derbies they need to play so are at a disadvantage.

Why are teams from the North East underperforming so badly.

Weird really.

Subtle gloat thread for you. :D

What it really shows though is how incredible tight the table has been, and even is now really from ~8th right down to 19th.

Despite our lowly current league position, we STILL mean more to Danny than his own club. We just MATTER as a club and this is why he posts here.

We are Jimi Hendrix, loud and colourful. Spurs are Kenny G, whiney and pointless.

Carry on posting Danny, we understand why our club has got into your heart. It has that effect. People can't ignore us, it's just not possible. I'm sure somewhere in cyberspace there's a forum for Spurs fans, but what would be the point of posting there? What would there be to SAY?! :D

:D:unsure:

You lot are as bad as the scouse. "We're so special! Look at us, we care more."

No you don't, you are no different to any other club. Lack of trophies aside.

Edited by Danny B

Bad as the scouse. We're so special! Look at us, we care more.

No you don't you are no different to any other club. Lack of trophies aside.

:D

Seriously though, what is it like to look a mile up the road and see Arsenal?, I bet you can actually smell the sweet taste of success from there cant you?

:nufc: :nufc:

You'd love to believe that :unsure: .... but in your heart you know that nobody will ever really care either way about Tottenham Hotspur. They just aren't interesting like us. Arsenal have the slick flowing football, Chelsea have the glamour and the money, West Ham have tradition and are the lifeblood of working class football in the capital. Millwall have the hooligans, Fulham have Mohammed Al Fayed. And then there's your lot. Another club in London. Nobody hates you because you just don't matter. :D

I know it's tough Danny Boy, but we're HERE for you. Your continued posting is acknowledgement of the fact that it's just really not possible to say anything about your club. Never mind son. We're a broad church. Enjoy the atmosphere and the passion. We take you into our fold. :nufc:

:nufc:

You'd love to believe that :unsure: .... but in your heart you know that nobody will ever really care either way about Tottenham Hotspur. They just aren't interesting like us. Arsenal have the slick flowing football, Chelsea have the glamour and the money, West Ham have tradition and are the lifeblood of working class football in the capital. Millwall have the hooligans, Fulham have Mohammed Al Fayed. And then there's your lot. Another club in London. Nobody hates you because you just don't matter. :D

I know it's tough Danny Boy, but we're HERE for you. Your continued posting is acknowledgement of the fact that it's just really not possible to say anything about your club. Never mind son. We're a broad church. Enjoy the atmosphere and the passion. We take you into our fold. :nufc:

Let me see, we have the first domestic double in the modern game, A trophy in every decade, a tradition that makes West Ham look like a Monday night five aside team, a fan base that has never averaged under 20K despite being relegated in 77 (only us and Man Utd can say that), a European trophy in my life time.

What we DON'T do however is go round saying how "special" our club is, despite only having an ability to lurch from disaster to disaster differentiating us from the likes of Boro...

Edited by Danny B

You'd love to believe that :nufc: .... but in your heart you know that nobody will ever really care either way about Tottenham Hotspur. They just aren't interesting like us. Arsenal have the slick flowing football, Chelsea have the glamour and the money, West Ham have tradition and are the lifeblood of working class football in the capital. Millwall have the hooligans, Fulham have Mohammed Al Fayed. And then there's your lot. Another club in London. Nobody hates you because you just don't matter. :D

Let me see, we have the first domestic double in the modern game, A trophy in every decade, a tradition that makes West Ham look like a Monday night five aside team, a fan base that has never averaged under 20K despite being relegated in 77 (only us a Man Utd can say that), a European trophy in my life time.

What we DON'T do however is go round saying how "special" our club is, despite only having an ability to lurch from disaster to disaster differentiating us from the likes of Boro...

blah.gifboring.gif

:unsure: Great points Daniel. :nufc:

Your 2700 posts suggest that there's rather more to our club in that cold, cold heart than you're prepared to admit to yourself. Don't fight it! Let your true feelings guide you. :nufc:

You'd love to believe that :nufc: .... but in your heart you know that nobody will ever really care either way about Tottenham Hotspur. They just aren't interesting like us. Arsenal have the slick flowing football, Chelsea have the glamour and the money, West Ham have tradition and are the lifeblood of working class football in the capital. Millwall have the hooligans, Fulham have Mohammed Al Fayed. And then there's your lot. Another club in London. Nobody hates you because you just don't matter. :D

Let me see, we have the first domestic double in the modern game, A trophy in every decade, a tradition that makes West Ham look like a Monday night five aside team, a fan base that has never averaged under 20K despite being relegated in 77 (only us a Man Utd can say that), a European trophy in my life time.

blah.gifboring.gif

Your 2700 posts suggest that there's rather more to our club in that cold, cold heart than you're prepared to admit to yourself. Don't fight it! Let your true feelings guide you. :nufc:

Yet Greg gets no shit for having 11K posts on glory glory....hmmm

Let me see, we have the first domestic double in the modern game, A trophy in every decade, a tradition that makes West Ham look like a Monday night five aside team, a fan base that has never averaged under 20K despite being relegated in 77 (only us and Man Utd can say that), a European trophy in my life time.

Glory hunting cockney twat :unsure:

blah.gifboring.gif

Danny, the heart wants what the heart wants.

The bollocks on Danny, man. Deriding our attitude while being solely a wind-up merchant. Claiming righteous indignation when all he does is sit and insult our club in the most asinine way possible. And the funniest thing about it is that he ends up getting more wound up than us. We're used to the shit-talking from other clubs, used to it from the media, used to it from bellends like Torres and it's just water off a duck's back nowadays. Spurs fans on the other side, are secretly seething over Arsenal's success so they end up like Sunderland; demanding to be seen as equals to their bigger brothers while acting much too juvenile to actually be taken as such and whenever anyone calls them out on it, they get on the defensive and trot out attendances and doubles and all other "My Dad Is Bigger Than Yours" bollocks when they secretly know that they're nothing. I'd imagine Arsenal fans yawn when they see a Spurs fan begging for their attention, like that hyperactive cousin that won't shut the fuck up when talking complete and utter shit.

The safest thing to do with Danny would be to ban him. Nothing says "Go away, you indignant little shit" like completely shutting him off from a fanbase that he's obviously so desparate to be a part of. Part of him would probably love the constant attention we get (albeit for ridiculous reasons) and it probably eats up the attention-seeking part of him that his club barely warrants more than a pitying "Maybe they will do well this season" from Andy Gray.

blah.gifboring.gif

Does he get any stick on Glory, Glory for it btw?

blah.gifboring.gif

Oh what a surprise, trying to defend yourself by mentioning me again.

:unsure::nufc:

You lot are as bad as the scouse. "We're so special! Look at us, we care more."

No you don't, you are no different to any other club. Lack of trophies aside.

Comically bitter as per usual Danny.

You just wish you were us which really says something about Spurs :D

You've ruined it now. Subtle gloating.... SUBTLE. :nufc: