the great things about newcastle united

tommo

stole this idea off another forum.

as much as we are shite there are many great things about us.

1. out fantastic away support

2. alan shearer

what else ?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

40 mins without an answer.

Obviously people are struggling. Let me start.

Great away trip for opposition fans.

And of course, the BFITW.

City centre stadium, The best colours for a football shirt, we were the team of the mid nineties :unsure:, It doesn't take much to get the football club on the rise but it does take a lot to royally fuck everything up (which some still manage),

We are famed for our support and we were pre Keegan, and I mean his original arrival as a player, For some reason we are deemed important and get way too much attention.

Coming to Newcastle is a big day out for away fans, despite being a quarter mile from the pitch :D

Overall there is a strong love I feel for the club and there must be a million reasons why, even daft ones :D

40 mins without an answer.

Obviously people are struggling. Let me start.

Great away trip for opposition fans.

And of course, the BFITW.

Maybe because its a bank holiday and most people have sometime better to do than wait with baited breath for the next new post so they can jump on and reply...

The buzz around the whole of Newcastle on a match day.

Walking out of the turnstile and seeing our fantastic pitch and wonderful stadium.

The fact that everyone says we are small club yet cant stop talking about us (and stalking our messageboards)

Getting 6 points from Spurs every season.

Newcastle Vs Sunderland rivalry.

just a few like :D

How the whole culture surrounding the club and the city can make people absolutely fall in love with the place. I'm talking about a lot of ex-players who aren't from the area who just fell in love with the club, the city and the people. :D

Good point Jonny.

Pav was back in town the other day at the open training he said, ''When we used to train in Durham we got crowds this big every day''

:D

The Grandad behind us; "Shola you idle pig!", and thats just to start with. He also abuses the away fans and swears alot.

Looking forward to my half-time Subway; Chicken and Bacon Ranch on Italian bread, topped of with a dolloping of ketchup accompained with a sugary doughnout.

Away games; the atmosphere, the excitement the night before, the banter and chanting on the bus and smashing up random pubs!

We posess the unpredictable factor we ready don't know whats going to happen next!

The euphoria of scoring a goal, especially on Saturday after a shite performance we pulled something out the hat, at that point I was running around my room screaming like we'd won the World Cup. When Im at the match, stay clear of me I jump over my mate and shit and popped his nose once! :D Also his Subway tends to get trampled on alot.

The players we sign from abroad who are shite but are supposed to be superstars.

The long walk upto to level 7.

The walk upto the stadium.

The walk down from the stadium as people nearly got knocked over :D

SHEARER

Our stadium and how we can go to away games and compare it to the small and shite grounds.

Scoring in general

The bloke that walks around the pitch before every Sunderland derby and sings blaydon races.

Beautiful city, Beautiful stadium, Brilliant fans, original strip (How many play in white, red, blue etc etc?), We have played good brands of football, Have a good local rivalry.

Much better than some backwater london club with another backwater london club a stones throw away or anonymous mid lands wank.

Beautiful city, Beautiful stadium, Brilliant fans, original strip (How many play in white, red, blue etc etc?), We have played good brands of football, Have a good local rivalry.

Much better than some backwater london club with another backwater london club a stones throw away or anonymous mid lands wank.

Don't try and be Stevie Tom, it doesn't become you. London is widely acknowledged as the best city in this country and one of the best in the world, you you imagine the Olympics in Newcastle? :D

Notts county, Derby County, Grimsby, Darlington, Juve all wear black and white off the top of my head. I would say you were associated with a good brand of football in the past but you are hardly famed for it like the push and run Spurs style that Spurs pioneered.

As for local rivalry, you are a one horse town and there has been a fair bit of time when you and SAFC have been split across two leagues. Average compared to the Old firm, North London, even the Liverpool Manc rivalry, probably on a par with the East Anglian rivalry TBH.

I know it seems special to you. I am sure people who go to watch Plymouth play think Home Park is Mecca BUT you are no different to any other club.

You fans will get to prove themselves if you have an extended stay in the Championship TBF.

Edited by Danny B

Don't try and be Stevie Tom, it doesn't become you. London is widely acknowledged as the best city in this country and one of the best in the world, you you imagine the Olympics in Newcastle? :D

Notts county, Derby County, Grimsby, Darlington, Juve all wear black and white off the top of my head. I would say you were associated with a good brand of football in the past but you are hardly famed for it like the push and run Spurs style that Spurs pioneered.

As for local rivalry, you are a one horse town and there has been a fair bit of time when you and SAFC have been split across two leagues. Average compared to the Old firm, North London, even the Liverpool Manc rivalry, probably on a par with the East Anglian rivalry TBH.

I know it seems special to you. I am sure people who go to watch Plymouth play think Home Park is Mecca BUT you are no different to any other club.

You fans will get to prove themselves if you have an extended stay in the Championship TBF.

average compared to the north london derby and the liverpool manc derby ?

north london ? for fuck sake theres no rivalry there.

your deluded twat who is truly truly are a waste of space.

Edited by tommo

Our fans don't need to prove ourselves to anyone, that's not why people go to the game. The 55'000 we averaged in the fifties in the second flight weren't there to prove a point, especially to a shitty club like Spurs.

You live on a myth when you have any criticisms anyway, Averaging less than 20k was a boycott, that league cup game was a boycott, one worked one might not of.

Who the fuck are Spurs?

Cockney Mackems, always have been, always will be. :D

As for local rivalry, you are a one horse town and there has been a fair bit of time when you and SAFC have been split across two leagues. <b>Average compared to the Old firm, North London, even the Liverpool Manc rivalry,</b> probably on a par with the East Anglian rivalry TBH.

average compared to the north london derby and the liverpool manc derby ?

north london ? for fuck sake theres no rivalry there.

your deluded twat who is truly truly are a waste of space.

I suggest you go to one then mate, basically they all turn up in white tshirts trying not to be spotted but unfortunatly the brown trousers give them away as they run the gauntlet down the high road.

Its certainly a lot more more tasty than a bunch of 12 year olds running on to the pitch gving it large :D Didn't your lot just sit there and take it? :unsure: