the great things about newcastle united

tommo

We have always been and always will be a bigger club and a bunch of more passionate football supporters than Spurs.

Fact.

On what basis? The only thing I can think of is that you have a bigger stadium and even that you won't have for much longer.

How long have you had your 50K stadium now? We still have a higher average attendance you.

http://nufc.com/2008-09html/attendance-all-time.html

We are bigger in just about every criteria. The passionate fans thing is just a sky fabrication that you lot are clinging on to.

crying-baby.jpg

When you dont have a come back post a picture.

Job done.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We have always been and always will be a bigger club and a bunch of more passionate football supporters than Spurs.

Fact.

On what basis? The only thing I can think of is that you have a bigger stadium and even that you won't have for much longer.

How long have you had your 50K stadium now? We still have a higher average attendance you.

We are bigger in just about every criteria. The passionate fans thing is just a sky fabrication that you lot are clinging on to.

crying-baby.jpg

When you dont have a come back post a picture.

Job done.

When you don't have a come back against any of the fact telling posts and look like a chump post a reply to a picture :D

Fact.

crying-baby.jpg

Jimbo you fucking legend!! :D

The passionate fans thing is just a sky fabrication that you lot are clinging on to.

''The North east supporters, widely regarded as the best in the country''

Jim Rosenthal, 1984.

itv_jim_rosenthal.jpg

"They [Newcastle United] might [do] have the best supporters, but they don't have the best team."

Trevor Francis, the first million pound English footballer, when managing Sheff Wednesday.

Just something I recall someone saying summat about us. I'm not saying he's right, and I'm not saying he's wrong, but the airwaves and papers have been littered with accolades about our support over the years.

Yeah I was basically saying it's not a Sky thing and it is certainly pre-Keegan, some ignorant arses tend to ignore that and enjoy using the Sky excuse :D

There's no smoke without fire...

Even Jonathan Woodgate said the same, when he visited SJP with Spurs...

You are so bitter Danny, you're a joke of a football fan :D

Yet anything in the media disagrees with your view of NUFC its groundless bollox and that media outlet should be immediately boycoutted.

Yet anything in the media disagrees with your view of NUFC its groundless bollox and that media outlet should be immediately boycoutted.

Look dick head, why don't you actually fuck off? We've made it fucking clear for months that we all think you're a twat. You've been here a good three years less than me and you've already steamrolled past my posts, despite the fact that NUFC has absolutely fuck all to do with you. You're an internet fucking geek, simple as that, who's only mission in life is to poorly attempt to wum our board, while singing chorus' of we izz tottnam, soopa tottnam.

The ignore function for this cunt isn't good enough, because you can still see he's here.

To be fair though, we are modest. We know we're not title challengers or even european challengers at the minute. I think you mistake our hope and will to become title challengers once more, with a belief that we have some divine right to it.

You ask your average Geordie and they'll merrily tell you exactly what is wrong with their club, self-deprecation is not rare amongst us. When chatting to other fans, if they talk with humility we'll reciprocate, however, when the Scousers claim Liverpool are the greatest side ever nd their fans are the greatest fans ever and their passion is the greatest passion ever and they're victimised above all others.. of course we'll hand them a new one.

at no point has anyone on here said we've a God given right to play Premiership football, we all think the position we're in is a shock, as would all fans everywhere, but the way our club is run doesn't change the club itself. You take the piss out of our chairman, we do it louder. You deride our defenders, we do it with more than just paper nonsense to go off. You point and laugh at the toothless mouth breathing orcs they interview on Sky Sports News, we do it with more venom and contempt.

You think our club is small time, yet you return day in day out, the papers cover our every stumble, the pundits show surprise at our demise... in short we matter and that makes you angry.

Your existence on this board proves we're an important in the eyes of other fans, you don't post on a Norwich board do you? Or a Leeds board... I'd wager you don't post on a sunderland or middlesbrough board.. yet here you are.. day in, day out.

it's OK Danny.

I basically wasted 20 mins of my life berating a complete fuckin cockmonkey in a pub yesterday afternoon, I found myself repeating much of what you have said here Mr Fish....when I had finished pulling him up for his completely cliched media influenced view of NUFC I asked the fuckin halfwit who he "supported"....yeah, you guessed it, fuckin spurs :D

It's just sick how much this sad tiresome wannabe flails around on here looking for validation.

Unfortunately he also succeeds in derailing plenty of our threads like this one. Getting back to what's great about Newcastle United:

Seeing SBR in the stand.

Going into sport shops in the USA and seeing five Premier League kits: Man U, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal...and NUFC. :D

The belief, every time we seem to be on the up, that somehow this time we're going to get it right.

Edited by acrossthepond

It's just sick how much this sad tireless wannabe flails around on here looking for validation.

Unfortunately he also succeeds in derailing plenty of our threads like this one. Getting back to what's great about Newcastle United:

Seeing SBR in the stand.

Going into sport shops in the USA and seeing five Premier League kits: Man U, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal...and NUFC. :D

The belief, every time we seem to be on the up, that somehow this time we're going to get it right.

When I went to Paris a couple of years ago the display in the window of the Adidas shop on the Champs-Elysees was about the Toon.

Going into sport shops in the USA and seeing five Premier League kits: Man U, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal...and NUFC.

Oh Yeah, cool as fuck :D

However I assume Chelsea are a recent addition :D