Dyer

David Kelly

As an aside, I see that convict bastard (Craig Moore :o ) is still injured. Selling Zico Hughes was a disgrace. FACTOMUNDO!

50473[/snapback]

Speaking to Villa fans (my family is full of them), he's been shite since joining them.

50478[/snapback]

Bit of a joke re: Hughes although he would still have been more use than (the constantly injured) Craig Moore.

As an aside, I see that convict bastard (Craig Moore :o ) is still injured. Selling Zico Hughes was a disgrace. FACTOMUNDO!

50473[/snapback]

Speaking to Villa fans (my family is full of them), he's been shite since joining them.

50478[/snapback]

Bit of a joke re: Hughes although he would still have been more use than (the constantly injured) Craig Moore.

50484[/snapback]

Mr Ben O Fitohindsight

Clairvoyant Close

Retrospective-on-Sea

50473[/snapback]

50478[/snapback]

50484[/snapback]

Mr Ben O Fitohindsight

Clairvoyant Close

Retrospective-on-Sea

50488[/snapback]

:o

Hasn't he got a history of injury problems though dickwad?

50494[/snapback]

You tell me. You're the one with the time machine. :o

50498[/snapback]

I didn't realise you needed a time machine to have a knowledge of events in the past.

Hasn't he got a history of injury problems though dickwad?

50494[/snapback]

You tell me. You're the one with the time machine. :o

50498[/snapback]

I didn't realise you needed a time machine to have a knowledge of events in the past.

50500[/snapback]

I've just been to the future and we're not going to win anything or get into Europe this year.  :o

Oh, and Shepherd and co are going to award themselves record dividends.  :o

50506[/snapback]

As long as they're happy, I'm happy tbh.

I've just been to the future and we're not going to win anything or get into Europe this year.  :o

50506[/snapback]

As long as they're happy, I'm happy tbh.

50517[/snapback]

Are they gonna make you a sandwich?

Craig Moore gets zip, in the way of remuneration, if he doesn't play. Correct? :o

With Bramble, Taylor, Boumsong and Ramage competing for the two CB positions, Portly Freddie will be tipping the nod for some of the lads to give Moore a 'doing' to keep him off the wage bill.

Craig Moore gets zip, in the way of remuneration, if he doesn't play. Correct?  :o

With Bramble, Taylor, Boumsong and Ramage competing for the two CB positions, Portly Freddie will be tipping the nod for some of the lads to give Moore a 'doing' to keep him off the wage bill.

50608[/snapback]

I don't know mate. He signed a two year deal iirc but I don't remember talk of pay-as-you-play clause.

Craig Moore gets zip, in the way of remuneration, if he doesn't play. Correct?  :o

50608[/snapback]

I don't know mate. He signed a two year deal iirc but I don't remember talk of pay-as-you-play clause.

50610[/snapback]

Doubt it would all be based on playing. He was never likely to get that many games.

50506[/snapback]

That's because FS is doing a fine job of supporting his manager, as he does with all managers. That means he's doing his job, it's Mr Souness who isn't doing his.

50506[/snapback]

That's because FS is doing a fine job of supporting his manager, as he does with all managers. That means he's doing his job, it's Mr Souness who isn't doing his.

50620[/snapback]

Who appointed Souness again?

50506[/snapback]

50620[/snapback]

Who appointed Souness again?

50622[/snapback]

Exactly. Shepherd is steering this ship; the success of the club ultimately depends on him. He's rewarding himself for gross incompetence in my book. Plus, the club simply can't afford it.

Dyer wasn't risked because of the pitch at Blundell Park.

He should play a few reserve games first anyway, has he ever played reserve games on the way back from an injury?

50613[/snapback]

Do any of our senior first team players play in reserve games ever?

N'Zogbia is not exactly what you would call a senior first team player and even Bramble isn't exactly what you would call the core of the team but fair enough on him.

I was actually thinking more along the likes of Shearer, Dyer, Kluivert, Bellamy ect (obviously I'm not just talking about this season). None of our top players ever have a run out in the reserves when coming back from a long term injury. I can understand there being a bit of a concern about playing star players along with reserves who might be happy to make a name for themselves by injuring a senior player but other teams do it so why can't we?