Secret Millionaire

JawD

Anyone watch this? Last weeks was based around Hendon in Sunderland. If you dont know it, basically someone who is loaded goes to a poor area and spends time with 3-4 people who run a business or such of some kind. They look for people who put themselves out to help others. At the end of the show he/she then decides whether to give a load of cash to any of them.

Anyway, last one was in Hendon, but the funny thing is they felt they had to subtitle it :D

Apparently the week after next the secret millionaire is going to help out this fella who runs a club for disadvantaged footballers....

God its too easy...I can't be bothered.

would you not think people would realise though.. this is the second series so people have heard and also the person who turns up has never been seen before and has a film crew with him

all faked if you ask me.

The secret tramp would be better. Living it up with the rich and then at the end out comes the special brew and the fact that all the way through the episode he has had newspapers in his trousers to keep him warm.

would you not think people would realise though.. this is the second series so people have heard and also the person who turns up has never been seen before and has a film crew with him

all faked if you ask me.

Third series i think. The way they do it is providing quite a detailed cover by making up a whole documetary/reality tv series that its supposed to be for and lets be honest this is the age of reality TV, people don't find it that weird to be asked to take part in one these days! Also shitloads of people will never have seen the programme even if its been quite a success and so will have no suspicions.

The secret tramp would be better. Living it up with the rich and then at the end out comes the special brew and the fact that all the way through the episode he has had newspapers in his trousers to keep him warm.

ala Trading Places?

tradingplacesp12e.th.jpg

all faked if you ask me.

Third series i think. The way they do it is providing quite a detailed cover by making up a whole documetary/reality tv series that its supposed to be for and lets be honest this is the age of reality TV, people don't find it that weird to be asked to take part in one these days! Also shitloads of people will never have seen the programme even if its been quite a success and so will have no suspicions.

yeah i never thought about it like that

ala Trading Places?

tradingplacesp12e.th.jpg

No. Totally different.

This is ''The Secret Tramp''.