The world will end at 5pm today

Christmas Tree

It is with sadness that president Obama has overnight, announced that a gigantic meteorite will collide with the earth at 5pm gmt.

There is no hope of escape and the earth will disintergrate.

You now have 8 hours left. There will be no further broadcasts.

What would you do?

It is with sadness that president Obama has overnight, announced that a gigantic meteorite will collide with the earth at 5pm gmt.

What would you do?

Spell check your post probably

Bugger off!

Big thumbs, little iPhone with one eye on the test centre to see if the daughters passed her driving theory !

:D

I'd probably nob my wife and cuddle my kids. If I was from smogland I'd probably do the opposite

Bugger off!

Big thumbs, little iPhone with one eye on the test centre to see if the daughters passed her driving theory !

I would not overly burden people with details of my life, in which they have no interest in.

Edited by Danny B

Bugger off!

I would not overly burden people with details of my life, in which they have no interest in.

Yet still you do.....

Bugger off!

Yet still you do.....

No I don't.

Bugger off!

Don't overburden yourself btw.

Bugger off!

:D

I'd probably nob my wife and cuddle my kids. If I was from smogland I'd probably do the opposite

If i could get to NZ in 8hrs, Iwould too :D

Is that 5PM GMT? or BST? or another? Knowing my luck I'd rush home and get stuck in traffic. How do you spend the last moments of your life? Stuck in traffic. I'd ring my wife and then prob get done for using my mobile in the car....

See 8 hours is quite a long time to fill in waiting for imminent death.

First thing without a doubt would be to re-start smoking.

Then its a case of do you sit around and mope or get stuck into some serious alcohol. There would be those wearing the foil hats that would wait to be "beamed up" and others who would rape and pilage and go out in a blaze of mayhem.

Think I would get all the nearest and dearest and go to the local and get smashed.

Gather up the family and have an all day party. Lucky for me, the reason I'm in Manchester is we moved to Chester when I was younger, so my parents are only an hour away and have a nice house in a little village with a big garden. BBQ party at my parents house would be my answer :D

Get as many of my friends as possible to my house for the mother of all meteorite parties!

Would that include re-runs of Shooting Stars with Vic & Bob?

Can't see why not, crates of Stella, Mars Bars, Milky Ways etc

No that's sounding shit actually. Probably just loads of ecstacy, bloody marys and shagging. :D

Edited by trophyshy

What would you do?

Destroy it with Fop's anti-meteor volcano laser, then have tea. :D

How long will this meteor blot out the sun?

Divvent knaa, but it's havin' an aaful effect here in Whitley Bay right now :D:unsure:

I'm getting well pissed off with the NE coastal weather. It's 20 C in London. :D

Divvent knaa, but it's havin' an aaful effect here in Whitley Bay right now :nufc: :nufc:

I'm getting well pissed off with the NE coastal weather. It's 20 C in London. :unsure:

Then move south for the clement climate. :D

That's not the big concern, the big concern is how much effect it will have on the car industry. :D