Newcastle United 0-0 Portsmouth FC

snakehips

TEAMS

NUFC: Steve Harper, Habib Beye, Jose Enrique, Sebastien Bassong, Fabricio Coloccini, Nicky Butt, Alan Smith, Damien Duff, Oba Martins, Michael Owen ©, Mark Viduka

Subs: Tim Krul, David Edgar, Danny Guthrie, Joey Barton, Jonas Gutierrez, Peter Lovenkrands, Andy Carroll

PFC: David James, Sol Campbell ©, Glen Johnson, Hayden Mullins, Hermann Hreidarsson, Papa Bouba Diop, Sean Davis, Nadir Belhadj, Sylvain Distin, David Nugent, Peter Crouch

Subs: Asmir Begovic, Noe Pamarot, John Utaka, Kanu, Jermaine Pennant, Angelos Basinas, Martin Cranie

Referee: Mike Riley

Got me ticket today :o

Memories (that's memories, Jimbo) come flooding back to 'that' goal all those years ago. Similar circumstances. What I would give for a similar result this time round.

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Memories (that's memories, Jimbo) come flooding back to 'that' goal all those years ago. Similar circumstances. What I would give for a similar result this time round.

:o

What time does it open though?

If you knew anything about football you'd know it was an evening kick-off.

Blaady Norah,

a geezer can't arsk a simple question wivvahht dog's abuse from blahddy norvern types. :o

Staying overnight for both the Monday night games so I hope there a few bodies out for some drinks...

Staying overnight for both the Monday night games so I hope there a few bodies out for some drinks...

Changed me flight to the Tuesday morning so I'll be out for a few without getting too mortal.

Was Taylor's injury bad enough to be sitting this one out?

I assume Viduka won't be fit after his exertions yesterday. Camera did a close up 5 minutes after he came on and he looked shattered.

Physioroom says basically everyone but Barton is fit :nufc:

Edited by Happy Face

I want tickets for this aswell, what are the prices like?

Is it cat C?

I was reading the Spurs programme yesterday and apart from the Top 4 and West Ham we are the only other Category A game :D

Was Taylor's injury bad enough to be sitting this one out?

I assume Viduka won't be fit after his exertions yesterday. Camera did a close up 5 minutes after he came on and he looked shattered.

Physioroom says basically everyone but Barton is fit :razz:

Aye, he was blowing out of his arse after one run :D

I want tickets for this aswell, what are the prices like?

Is it cat C?

I was reading the Spurs programme yesterday and apart from the Top 4 and West Ham we are the only other Category A game :D

Have a word with yourself man.

Viduka blowing out of his arse is better than Shola who is just plain arse, and dare I say Carroll who at this stage of the season should work well as an impact player.

If it was my choice I would run with this:

Harper

Beye Bassong Taylor Enrique

Jonas Guthrie Duff

Owen

Viduka Martins

Subs: Forster, Smith, Carroll, Edgar, R. Taylor, Geremi, Nolan

Viduka blowing out of his arse is better than Shola who is just plain arse, and dare I say Carroll who at this stage of the season should work well as an impact player.

Harper

Jonas Guthrie Duff

Owen

Viduka Martins

swap duff for barton or smith and thats what i would go with. i would not even put kevin nolan on the bench apparently according to .com he didnt look best pleased at being taken off apparently. I am sure i read this

Harper

Jonas Guthrie Duff

Owen

Viduka Martins

swap duff for barton or smith and thats what i would go with. i would not even put kevin nolan on the bench apparently according to .com he didnt look best pleased at being taken off apparently. I am sure i read this

Hopefully he confronted Shearer about it and was told a few home truths

Harper

Jonas Guthrie Duff

Owen

Viduka Martins

Probably realised he had to run the width of the pitch.

Alan Shearer is hopeful of having Jose Enrique and Peter Lovenkrands available after injury, while news is awaited on whether Fabricio Coloccini, Xisco or Joey Barton are able to feature after their absences.

Steven Taylor is having a scan on Tuesday, after being forced off at halftime on Sunday with a reaction to the ankle problem that had recently kept him sidelined.

That just leaves Ignacio Gonzalez out of the picture.

Basically no news on anyone then.

I really hope that Shearer had something to say to Nicky Butt as a result of their first goal.

He was way too casual tracking back. Just let Bent jog passed him to tap in the goal.

I really hope that Shearer had something to say to Nicky Butt as a result of their first goal.

He was way too casual tracking back. Just let Bent jog passed him to tap in the goal.

He might have been running flat out, difficult to say